The shooter was a tranny

What is the link between gender dimorphia and going on killing sprees? I understand that they are mentally ill, but it feels like every other mass shooter is a tranny. The latest being the ulvalde shooter

Attached: 1653549195396.jpg (723x867, 112.48K)

Fake. That image is just some trans woman from reddit, not the shooter.
Any Forums once again is spreading false information and discrediting themselves.

>What is the link between gender dimorphia and going on killing sprees
Absolutely 0.

When Any Forums says it's a tranny, it's a tranny.
I will it to be true.

Prove to me that the shooter WASNT a tranny. Otherwise you are wrong

What about the other picture in the poorly lit room with the leg bent in a weird way. Is that actually the shooter?

This is the real pic you stupid fucking FED

Attached: CA0EDC8B-66E0-42BE-A510-CFF7C50236B8.png (727x966, 1.35M)

still looks like a tranny retard faggot

There is no such thing as a link between gender dysmorphia and going on killing sprees. How dare you.
Do you do you do you do you dare?
>t. Nasim Aghdam

It does't matter.

RADIO: THERE'S BEESHA SHOOTING !!!

JOURNALISTS: DID THE SHOOTER POST ON Any Forums???

RADIO: HELP!!!!!

JOURNALISTS: ANSWER THE QUESTION, THIS IS IMPORTANT WE HATE THAT PLACE Any Forums YES OR NO WHY ARE YOU OBJECTIVELY DOING A WHITE SUPREMACY RAN??

Attached: il_794xN.2042022914_pkx0.jpg (794x574, 123.64K)

Attached: 162131499886.png (1170x814, 368.3K)

It's hard to fathom that such a creature exists.

shooter is an ayyyy confirmed. THIS is the pic the feds don't want you to see

Attached: ayyyyyy.jpg (647x642, 208.63K)

user, I don't feel so well all the sudden.

>Pol once again spreading false rumor.
Redditor detected.

Yep. This legit pic came out, and now they're trying to 'debunk' it by debunking unrelated fake tranny pics.
They hope we forget about THIS original tranny proof photo.

I wouldda tossed a round in his pooper.

>gender dimorphia and going on killing sprees
Mental illness

>trans woman
You mean a man dressed like a woman.

One thing to note is the way he carries the trans flag - an emblem he can be proud of, in which he can find his identity; a community in which he belongs solely by virtue of declaring himself "MtF". Those three little letters unlock belonging, identity, pride, and cheap acceptance and occasional gross virtue signaling on the part of leftists. The point is, a lot of "MtF trans" identifying people are not remotely trans. Rather, the trans "movement" is a convenient, easy way for aliens, outcastes, and weirdos to acquire a sense of purpose.

Stating the obvious truth makes you a redditor now?

Sadly there isn't absolute proof this is him either. But saying it's the random reddit tranny absolutely reeks of well poisoning, true or not they don't want this to catch on so they have to discredit it.