Should psychedelics be legalized?

should psychedelics be legalized?

Attached: IMG_5035.jpg (334x334, 70.06K)

everyone I know that uses them is an impotent midwit faggot , take from that what you want.

yes

all things thet get me high sould be legal

yes

As much as any other substances.
Cept you need a liosence to buy it with a reasonably difficult test

Probably not. The fact that retards and normies do not have access to them makes them more enjoyable for some reason.

da.

Anyone that says yes will be executed in the ethnostate

from what ive heard if you take enough psychedelics you become a literal npc

Attached: psychedelics.jpg (400x181, 44.42K)

I feel like thats a compliment considering the average human is on a retard monkey level. Midwit implies some sense of autonomy even if wagecucked or whatevs

Please enlighten us on your gay spiritual journey. Did you speak to alien with geometrical penises? Shadow fags walking around your room? Did you experience le ego death? Get a grip retards

is Steve jobs and impotent midwit?

Much more fun than being an anglo.

They do, it's just more expensive.
On the other hand, cheap hard drugs means more deaths by overdose, which means more retard deaths.

decriminalized, they help

how does psycodelics affects negativelly the future of the white race?

Not just legal, mandatory

He was a fucking homosexual balding tech geek

Sure, why not

this, weed lost it's fun when everyone started doing it. When my trump loving aunts are doing legal edibles, it's suddenly boring.

You can't make me!

Inbred trailer park people ("the white race") need socialized everythingpaid by others because they can't be responsible for themselves.

All recreational drugs should be legalized, taxed and then made subsequent laws for public sobriety and warning labels on the drugs.

In reality the only thing keeping these drugs illegal is that the cartel has too much riding for them to give it up

>how do mind altering drugs affect someone
KILL YOURSELF

muslims don't get a vote

Show flag

I don't believe you're showing your flag

also, opsec, asshole

Psychedelics are extremely powerful and require thorough training to both harness the benefits from and defend the user from their negative effects. The mass psychedelic use by neophytes in the 1960s changed the collective American dream of the 50s and through it's power derived the collective nightmare we now live under. This isn't because they're necessarily bad, but because the demons of this world are opportunists and subvert the vacuum created by the psychedelic in the minds of the weak for their own nefarious ends. A powerful user knows how to harness the constructive and creative value from psychedelics while retaining their spiritual defenses against those who would seek to influence the future through them.

dude I agree 99% with you, what are you even mad about?

No because normies would just start taking them in a recreational manner just like they do with alcohol and marihuana. You would have a bunch of depressed wagies, angry incels and stupid women with their mental illnesses amplified to the 100th potential 24/7 running around
Psychedelics should remain an illegal niche thing for high IQ people who have the necessary mental and spiritual level to use them correctly

Attached: 1627524860852.jpg (1125x1225, 137.04K)

sorry. sucking paki dick all day just wont cut it for me like it does you wanker

retard take, fuck off new worlder, you don't get to use that flag

Yes, but it should depend on how you interpret a dream or real life first. Not all brains can handle psychedelics or Schedule 1 Narcotics either.

>t. Coffee drinker for 25 years, Nicotine smoker for 20 yearsn, and alcohol drinker for 15 years.

Nice answer dipshit. Your brain has been rotted by jewish drugs. You are an infantile loser who enjoys seeing shapes and colours and larps as someone enlightened because of it.

psychedelics should be legal but you have to do them with your parents

>Schedule 1 Narcotics
narcotic actually means something entirely different, its something that causes narcosis, LSD and THC cannot

also banning alcohol required constitutional amendment, none was made for drugs

Data mining thread. But yes, and anyone who opposes legalization of psychedelics is either a christcuck or a big pharma shill.

all drugs should be legalized and you get a 3-strike rule for overdoses. On the third overdose you're out and you do not get medical help

he's dead you stupid nigger

Obviously every fucking substance should be legalized, I can't even understand the thought process of a society which would restrict substances but allow assault rifles at the age of 18.

>Psychedelics are extremely powerful and require thorough training to both harness the benefits from and defend the user from their negative effects.
BS. They give you direct access to spirituality which is a priori. Have someone take care of you if you want, but it's impossible to train for since it's impossible to fully describe the direct experience. You are a gatekeeper.

of course

anyone who believes otherwise is a nanny state christcuck faggot

alcohol is over 30x more likely to cause psychosis than LSD and every school shooter ever used SSRIs

Why 3 strikes? why not 1? Imagine the kind of person who overdoses in drugs...

All druggies should be drawn and quartered in the public square every Saturday night,and there should be free buttered popcorn for everyone.

cool minority opinion

only after you kill every coffee and alcohol drinker and every cigarette smoker

It should be illegal to sell it. Not to grow it or consume it.

thats dumb why would anyone snort fentanyl if theres safer, better drugs

Of course they should be legal. They aren't addictive and you can't overdose. That being said, they aren't really for everyone.

You sound like a fag.Fuck your gay shit,fag.

I'd be fine if they got no help at all but a 3-strike rule would make it more appealing. Also there's a lot of shitheads here who constantly OD and end up getting their hospital visit paid for by taxpayers

The fascist ideology is the universal truth. People need to be worthy of greatness, no one is deserving of anything just for existing and the same applies to the power of psychodelics

I would rip your throat out where you stand pussy

spotted the Christian and/or big pharma shill

Nice reddit argument. Yeah bro coffee and cigarettes are the same as psychedelics.

It is all fun and games until you are middle aged and a paranoid schizophrenic fren.

Sure.I bet you could suck the chrome off of a trailer hitch.