A black chevy suburban has been parked outside my house for the last 30 minutes

A black chevy suburban has been parked outside my house for the last 30 minutes

Attached: 1628213387997.jpg (320x320, 9.11K)

maybe its YOUR car?

Attached: 1627173798061.gif (350x300, 1.98M)

walk up and start banging on the windows

most people live in fear of those genuinely insane

plot twist it's a federal agents suburban

Have they been beaming V2K transmissions directly into your head?

repeatedly shout nigger at it until it leaves

They're shooting you with gay rays, you should go knock on the window and tell them to stop trying to make you gay.

Fire a warning shot at them.

trufax

Come out of your house, walk towards them and take a picture of the car, licence plate and driver, make it obvious.
You may be gangstalked which is pretty common in leaf-land if you are pro-truckers, anti-feminazis, anti-homos, pro-religion.
t: Moroccan-Leaf

>1pbid
it's over

Attached: 21.png (633x758, 157.66K)

Are they preventing you from posting the in-store prices? Don't respond if yes, we will send help leaf.

Attached: Screenshot_20220527-191015-442.png (720x935, 209.43K)

He is not an aircraft carrier relax there navy-boy.

They're canadians. This interaction should be over pretty quickly.
>NIGGER! NIGGER!
>"I'm not a nigger!"
>Whoops, sorry
>"My bad, sorry"

Leaf lies

Ask him if he wants any Scooby Snacks

Attached: 49D1EDA4-015A-4D57-B1C8-27B24CE92405.jpg (640x406, 44.36K)

You need to delete all of your saved open and download some large legal files to overwrite them on the hard drive, quick!

If you have slow internet then sledge hammer then burn the hard drives instead.

Attached: DUbtq_CU0AA9bbF.jpg (227x167, 9.81K)

Pics or it didn’t happen

Based
Do it op, post results

look a leaf !

Attached: first.jpg (700x394, 59.09K)

Really? a white cadillac escalade is parked outside my house. Do you think he's selling drugs?

walk out in a robe, tuck your dick behind your legs and start singing goodbye horses on top of the hood

Attached: 283964646_564938578383165_4105023994295284094_n.jpg (583x765, 35.74K)

What is your name user? I'll check the memo to see if you are the list. Smoke less weed, or more. I am not sure. How high are you? Can I buy drugs from you hypothetically.

Call the cops on it. Say you saw a lone white man with what MAY have been a gun.

You're supposed to go out and greet them with cookies user..

Nice knowing ya chump

call the cops on it, say " i think there is a drug dealer in a chevy suburban with plate #####." " Im scared for my children.

ATF AGENTS ARE OUTSIDE OF MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW

Attached: 6alkjg.jpg (666x500, 73.88K)

I’m buying a dark drey Suburban at auction this weekend. Gonna add some black steelies and bull bar.

And I’m going to fuck with people for fun.

Hey isn't getting v8 he is just tripping. Unless he has pedo shit on his TOR he should be fine. We have been giving grey, and white hats a pass since we were still in Afghanistan. They are helpful.

You have to say out loud that you know the glowniggers are there, call them glowniggers and they go away. They will leave. I speak from experience. These idiots now think pretending to be City Workers here to trim the trees is a good disguise. I know you tree trimmers are glowniggers! Nevermind that the trees are being pruned, they are listening to every word I type. And any time I yell the word glownigger they stop working. When they are done they will come back as something else and I will be ready to call them glowniggers again.

Do the helicopter in the window.

Can confirm

multiple molotov cocktail onto the car. Follow with Ak47 fire as occupants abandon. easy peasy lemon squeezy

go charge them parking fee call cops if they dont pay.

what did you post? remember wayfair? yeah,b& and same thing happened to me. it will go away soon.