UK proposes the creation of New European Union

> The daily Corriere della Sera called the idea a “European Commonwealth” and described it as “a new system of political, economic and military alliances - alternative to the European Union.”

> The countries in the new bloc would be united by their “diffidence towards Brussels” and criticism of Germany’s excessively timid response to the Russian aggression in Ukraine, the report suggested.

> Johnson first floated the idea to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky when he traveled to the Ukrainian capital on April 9, and his government has since then lobbied Kyiv hard over the proposal, it noted.

> Britain would be the leader of the new eurosceptic and anti-Russian alliance, which would extend to Ukraine, Poland, Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania, as well as Turkey

aa.com.tr/en/europe/uk-wants-to-include-ukraine-in-european-commonwealth-report/2599081

Attached: Captura de tela 2022-05-27 204941.png (742x852, 389.9K)

Bongs want a war? Let Russia having fun with them

At this point might as well add India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Carribean nations.

you have too few of pollacks in bongland or what?

What a fucking faggot, there is just no need.
When will they fuckin' learn that brexit means brexit!

i'm getting old can't tell the difference between old boris images and new

Attached: wwww.jpg (1979x966, 186.53K)

God, he's so fucking repugnant.

Attached: 333333333.jpg (2003x992, 234.55K)

>as well as Turkey

every nigger now wants Turkey as a "shield" against Russia. He knows butthurt belters are worthless so he adds Turkey to make the alliance somewhat credible, otherwise it woould be a meme union. As long as we receive gibs, I think Turkey should consider it.

These cunts never obeyed the people's will on Brexit and now they want to backslide even more and create a new super-national welfare state?
Civil war when?

Our worst nightmare was the thought of you joining the eu, our people were completely against it because we dont want more shitty muslims. Now boris has completely back stabbed brexit voters.

This is disgusting

>Trusting London or Brussels?
NGMI

lol
If that pussified cunt had turned that on, he'd have found himself beheaded.
Why are our countries so fucked? I'm starting to think that our Western democracies are being undermined.

Attached: ha ha.gif (420x306, 3.47M)

Does this surprise you? He's a traitorous cunt like the rest of them. Least our traitors are kikes, WTF is with anglos?

Didn't shit like this happen before the previous world wars?

He is part turkish and jewish sadly

>Oy vey..
>They don't like the EU...
>Quick, do another mitosis.

Intriguing. However no other news outlet has anything on this. Plus many eu outers (brexiteers) wanted to leave to evade Eastern European immigration so this would never work. It would be swapping Poland for Ukraine and Turkish immigrants.

God damn it. I voted brext .
The only thing id join would be canzuk

To determine who rules over you in England, just take a look at (((who))) runs all the business in London's Square Mile, because all the other cancer comes from that. And then go burn it all down in Minecraft.

Attached: 156342471137.jpg (320x306, 45.01K)

Doesnt matter, he is polling at half of labour. The next general election he is gone.

>the full legal title being
The European Commonwealth of Nuclear Wasteland and Perpetual Buffer Zone of the Continental Civilizations.

Based drunk. I can respect this man because he has the look of a man who has sharted a few times in his life.

>commonwealth
so another EU but instead of Germany and France in control it's Britain, nice.

Fulla shit. America has already started flinging shit about trying to steal troops away from THEIR nato and Europe has raised their objections.

I don't quite understand why Germany and France got ahead of the UK in the EU. We were more skeptical of the EU parliament I guess? Whereas something like this would allow Britain far more control. But surely we could have just too the bull by the horns, and seized control of the EU, Germany is our only rival...

Is it just me, or do all the Western countries have cartoon characters for presidents, etc.?
Look at this fucker, for example:

Attached: p-1536008567777.png (1000x1119, 764.89K)

>countries distrustful of Brussels
>better join the trustworthy nations of England, Turkey and Poland

Attached: 1405448719784.gif (390x277, 2.31M)

>our people were completely against it because we dont want more shitty muslims.
brexit made sure that's all we get now, retard

Yeah need more cleaners for my business. Recruitment is dire right now.

Think about it.

Who started the World Wars?
Who through their own Empire under the bus?
Who condemned the Anglo race?

Britain.

Attached: images (1).jpg (214x235, 23.64K)

The brits have a very long historical reputation for being backstabbing pieces of shit. That's why Australia is more aligned with the US than the UK, the UK sold us down the river in WW2.