So you're telling me he got a bunch of wild animals, including massive ones like elephants, rhinos...

So you're telling me he got a bunch of wild animals, including massive ones like elephants, rhinos, etc onto this massive boat with no resistance? They just walked on?
Yeah, afraid you're gonna have to explain this one

Attached: zwhz9nw4-1382705651.jpg (1200x900, 119.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sea_deluge_hypothesis
youtube.com/watch?v=Sf3uF0juIVI
youtu.be/qgRXFJqB-9Q?t=23
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>explain
It's written in the Holy Bible, words inspired by God Himself. That's all the explanation you need.

the flood was regional, you have to be stupid not to understand this.

FPBP/THREAD

>believing in a god

Attached: 1643545108261.png (450x488, 268.85K)

Easy, there was only like 20 animals on earth at the time.

>but there are millions of species now!
Who told you that? Kikes? Have many animals have you seen? Oh it's like 20? K, thanks for being wrong. God will smite you soon nigger. REPENT

>but why couldn't God save them?
Do athiest cucks really? I mean wow, I can't even. Fuck you.

You have even less basedentific evidence to prove something came from nothing, dinosaurs were real, that nothing created something, how dna evolved, and how space cum from an asteroid transformed into fish, then crawled from water with 3000 trillion years of XP and pokemon evolved into monkeys, which then animorphed into a human being with consciousness.
Noah's ark landed in Armenia. The Armenian people know this. The Ark is even on their currency.

Attached: 877.png (680x547, 100.63K)

Oh yeah the animals thats the weird part not the scizo building a cruise ship.

It was a space ship and he stored DNA

Jews stole the story from the Sumerians. True story.

The oldest version of the story has the guy saving his own personal farm animals by building a coracle (circular boat) made out of reeds and waterproofed with bitumen.

Jews had to make the story "theirs" by making it super retarded.

Retelling of this passed down for thousands of years;
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sea_deluge_hypothesis

>God will smite you soon nigger. REPENT
Which version is this from? I'm Ctrl+f'ing but can't find it. Is it in Leviticus?

Imagine actually believing made-up jewish fairy tales stolen from earlier mythologies.

They seduced all the animals

like half of muttland spend the last half century worrying about such kind of child stories. no freakin wonder the left won.

you do realize that the story of Noah is plagiarized from a Sumerian story about a king who built an ark and stocked it with booze and women?

It was a really big boat okay

Noah had 100 ranks in animal trainer. He had been grinding that shit out like wild and finally platinumed

He got the dinosaurs to help him

Did the Whales drown???

People lived to be 800 years old back then. They were hunter-gatherers, agriculture had not become their main food source. They knew natural world better than us.

All of the Jewish fairtyles are wildly retarded. Everything about their culture is.
There's a timeline where the wealthy powerful elite controlling the West are enlightened, brave Hellenes.
Instead we've got snivelling, cowardly kikes too cowardly to truly seize power.

I think they made them sleepy by burning incense

God isn't real just try not to pity the humans still possessed by such an archaic group selection trait as religiousity. It is like any other primordial fixation that surpasses one's own common sense.

A wretched criminal from a Penal Colony continent, where cops still choke women out and lock people in concentration camps lectures /pol about Biblical history. Pathetic.

Old history books mention that people used to go and visit the site as a relic, and even took pitch as some sort of cure all, medicine...

He didn't the animals came to him.

Him getting a bunch of wild animals proves Noah was White because niggers cant do that

FAITH

guys, watch this 11 minute gospel video if you'd like to be 100% sure of going to heaven after you die. it's easy to be saved from hellfire so do not miss out anons.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sf3uF0juIVI

Attached: Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved.jpg (1920x1440, 2.76M)

Yes, and I see the vaccine is working.

There was probably an intentional flood at one point since there is water above the firmament.

Attached: dome1.webm (600x336, 2.89M)

literally capeshit of the 0s

How can Santa Claus visit every house in the worldnin one night?

Attached: z1-Cheesy-04_18_22-600-9.png (400x323, 144.91K)

God say to build the spaceship next time
a little too late now get fucked

Are you defending Biblical historicity? Its unclear. I'd be more interested to hear how you defend such patently false myths.

Attached: Hasan's Response.png (747x540, 54.95K)

Imagine refusing to memorize the bible, Matthew 24-36 KJB. You're welcome, picrel in case you don't believe me (you wont because you're satan testing me). Don't you ever question my godly greatness ever again. I am a fucking saint compared you nigger. Get smited.

Attached: Matthew 24-36.jpg (1182x852, 248.88K)

"According to an unconfirmed 19th-century source, in the late 17th century the Vatican librarian Leo Allatius wrote an unpublished treatise entitled De Praeputio Domini Nostri Jesu Christi Diatriba (A Discussion of the Foreskin of Our Lord Jesus Christ), claiming that the Holy Prepuce ascended, like Jesus himself, and became the Rings of Saturn."

Attached: 1637675223899.jpg (750x748, 332.31K)

Attached: yyre23432.png (783x660, 215.92K)

They took the animals required for agriculture to the top of mountains, not every animal on earth, the flood mostly affected coastal areas

lol yea you got 'em with that one. DESTROYED with FACTS and LOGIC

it's not like the magic man in the sky who could flood the whole world could also shrink the animals so they fit in the boat and then return them to normal size when they get off or anything. you've totally defeated religion and made the faithful atheists.

Imagine the smell

low IQ thread

The ark is the ship that seeded the earth. 2 of every animal is DNA. The helix coil is 2 strands

>So you're telling me he got a bunch of wild animals
>he

No. I am telling you Noah did not. What I am telling you is that God commanded them. You seem confused.

funny, i always leaned towards a dna storage idea

youtu.be/qgRXFJqB-9Q?t=23

In your opinion, what is the elevation of this impact?