What Did Allah Mean by this?

Why there are so many catastrophes happening in Mecca?

>There have been numerous stampedes and other deadly incidents in the Saudi Arabian holy city of Mecca, killing Tens of Thousands of pilgrims
>Some notable incidents include:

23 May 1994: A crush killed at least 270 pilgrims at the Stoning of the Devil ritual.

5 March 2001: 35 pilgrims were trampled to death in a stampede during the Stoning of the Devil ritual

12 January 2006: A crush during the Stoning of the Devil on the last day of the Hajj in Mina killed at least 346 pilgrims and injured at least 289 more.

24 September 2015: At least 2,236[11] pilgrims were killed during a crush.

9 April 1998: At least 118 pilgrims were trampled to death and 180 injured in an incident on Jamaraat Bridge

1 February 2004: 251 pilgrims were killed and another 244 injured in a stampede during the stoning ritual in Mina

2 July 1990: A crush inside a pedestrian tunnel (Al-Ma'aisim tunnel) leading out from Mecca towards Mina and the Plains of Arafat led to the deaths of 1,426 pilgrims,

December 1975: An exploding gas cylinder caused a fire in a tent colony and resulted in the deaths of 200 pilgrims

15 April 1997: 343 pilgrims were killed and 1,500 injured in a tent fire.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incidents_during_the_Hajj

Attached: 4444444444445.webm (854x480, 2.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mecca_crane_collapse
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>23 May 1994: A crush killed at least 270 pilgrims at the Stoning of the Devil ritual.

the devil stoned them

Attached: 421142.jpg (400x400, 20.17K)

What the fuck happened here? My brain cannot compute.

Attached: 63456435342522.jpg (1084x616, 66.01K)

Checked, FPBP. Surprising from a memeflaggot.

Attached: Pepe_Aristocrat.jpg (738x479, 349.02K)

Just a minor accident. Those in the video got up and walked it off moments later

does god exist bros? :(

Saudis are a dysgenic race held together by oil money.

Probably not yours or the idea of what God is to you.

Shit like that is always at risk of happening when you gather two million people together + saudi government are retards and dont care if non sunni arab pilgrims live or die

this tbqh, its basically a country of retards with a cheat code for infinite money

Attached: 1624720942354.gif (320x240, 2.69M)

Sandniggers, user, sandniggers.

baal happend

God is punishing them for their alliance with the disgraced cursed jews and their brother war trying to exterminate Shia from Arab Peninsula

I used to respect Islam but they cucked for the jews.

>What Did Allah Mean by this?
a. Muslims should stop worshiping rocks
b. Wahabism was a mistake (Hajj used to be several months, not one day where they stampede each other)
c. Islam is a false religion/created by Satan
d. Allah doesn't exist, and it's all random/statistically insignificant
e. All of the above

A crane owned by the Bin Laden family collapsed on the mosque in Mecca on September 11th, 2015

Construction crane fell down

The black cube demands a sacrifice

I'm pissed there's a small chance that wasn't intentional but I'll take it

>bin laden crane
>sept 11
>mecca
For real?

Allah has a system running, and there's a spiritual dimension to tribulations.

I think this was a crane collapse in 2015.

You get a bunch of people who were barefoot shepherds 1-2 generations ago test them w/ the infinite $ cheat, then tell them to manage millions of impoverished non-Arab pilgrims doing pilgrimage.

Strong winds, rain, and the height of Saudi engineering where you don't fix a fucking 200 meters 1100 tons crane properly.

for real and for true.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mecca_crane_collapse