This guy struggled to raise the Bulgarian people to revolution against the Ottomans because most were fags like...

This guy struggled to raise the Bulgarian people to revolution against the Ottomans because most were fags like European people today to do anything about it. They were just living too confortably to arm themselves and raise a rebellion.

Attached: photo_verybig_203246.jpg (640x427, 91.3K)

ok? Post more information and history

>Despite insufficient documentation of Levski's activities in 1870, it is known that he spent a year and a half establishing a wide network of secret committees in Bulgarian cities and villages. The network, the Internal Revolutionary Organisation (IRO), was centred around the Lovech Central Committee,[50] also called "BRCC in Bulgaria" or the "provisional government".[21][24] The goal of the committees was to prepare for a coordinated uprising.[51] The network of committees was at its densest in the central Bulgarian regions, particularly around Sofia, Plovdiv and Stara Zagora. Revolutionary committees were also established in some parts of Macedonia, Dobruja and Strandzha and around the more peripheral urban centres Kyustendil, Vratsa and Vidin.[50] IRO committees purchased armaments and organised detachments of volunteers.[52] According to one study, the organisation had just over 1,000 members in the early 1870s. Most members were intellectuals and traders, though all layers of Bulgarian society were represented.[21]

Theres so much. His name means kind of the lion guy because he made a lion jump on a occassion.Just read about him in wiki or something. Hes basically the George Washington of Buglaria so theres soo much information

it's interesting how you can correlate modern USA to the late Ottoman Empire.

Ottoman Empire:
>forceful resettlement to erase dominant nationalist culture
>forceful conversion into state religion
>planned cultural genocide through ban on regional culture against the central culture
>dispossession of Bulgarian farmlands to cause a starvation and break people's bucks into converting to Islam (which is why there's an inexplicable blob of muslims in Northern Bulgaria which is the breadbasket)

Modern USA:
>forceful desegregation to erase dominant nationalist culture up to absurdities such as pic related
>forceful conversion into state religion, which is now globohomo
>planned cultural genocide through ban on white culture against the central culture up to CRT being taught in schools
>planned starvation by economic and direct sabotage on American farmlands to break people's bucks

It's literally the same thing when you think about it. Modern white Americans are the Bulgarians of 18th century.

Attached: 1629491261483.jpg (975x765, 129.28K)

i agree with the sentiment but the ottomans werent major tyrants and bulgarians are dumb

why are anglos like this?

now tell me the ottoman tax rate

its just true
i agree with the bulgarian revolutionary but it failed because bulgarians are dumb

>ottomans werent major tyrants

Attached: 1646072666047.png (416x356, 52.42K)

The points is that if people are too comfortable they wont do shit. BTW Deutschland fur immer

Attached: Untitled-design-2022-02-19T162552.301.jpg (800x600, 36.35K)

tell me the ottoman tax rate and then tell me the serbian tax rate lel

agreed

I was confused at 1st wrf is this Brit on about, but I rememberd that thst Brits are a few years away from introducing sharia kek. You srent even anglo, are you?

Attached: 1652277665794.png (680x680, 358.24K)

>They were just living too confortably to arm themselves and raise a rebellion.
Let me guess, they had too much comfort so they fought for freedom?
I dont know the first thing about Bulgaria but it isnt a good look to start with "we had it too good so no one wanted to fight"

Attached: wallace-2.jpg (615x463, 43.91K)

all non-muslims: an additional 10%
You know, kinda like the slavery reparations that they've been trying to push. Or the Affirmative Action that is exactly this too: whites feeding niggers.

it failed because you were allied to them and were preventing Europeans from liberating us for geopolitical good boy points, and it took one of your journos reporting on one of the many massacres to his domestic anglo audience to finally force your government to stop being such eternal kikes and withdraw their support of a muslim anti-christian genocider of Europeans

I hate anglos so much its unreal. The more you study history the less possible it is to not hate you.

Attached: 1652034437850.jpg (839x1207, 284.02K)

as much as there are problems with the islamic world there are many good things we should learn from
complaining that your revolution failed because of someone else is pointless
also i bet bulgarian tax is higher than 10%

>all non-muslims: an additional 10%
Set your country on fire, save 10%

No its not higher. The problem is we hace rich people coming here from richer countries acting liek they are kings bcs they are in a way. Otherwise if we didnt allow foreigners in our countries we would be living relatively fine

>there are many good things we should learn from
Fuck off

>bulgarian tax is 10%
lol i was wrong then, you're lucky how did that happen? its a feudal tax haven?

t. fights for homosexuality in botswana

>as much as there are problems with the islamic world there are many good things we should learn from
oh so you were a roach all along

makes sense

>Have to be a paki lover or you're a faggot
I see you rat cunt

I think the logic behind it is that lower tax will invite foreign investment. Anyway I thought it was a high tax before i learnt a lot of the world paid higher

Attached: 3HNTQQYDY5L3HLRC2YYMMOWDNU.jpg (800x543, 94.21K)

its true
theres a reason white population is plummeting and muslim population is exploding
i think whites on average converted to the scientism cult

It doesn't seem like they were too comfortable. >planned cultural genocide through ban on regional culture against the central culture
>dispossession of Bulgarian farmlands to cause a starvation and break people's bucks into converting to Islam (which is why there's an inexplicable blob of muslims in Northern Bulgaria which is the breadbasket)

The reason a lot of revolutions fail is because they're not really revolutionaries. If the only thing the Bulgarian revolutionaries wanted was independence from the current ruling elite but leaving everything else the same few people will go along with it. Compare it with the American revolution, the LGBT revolution, the Bolshevik revolution, the French revolution. They succeeded in taking power because they presented alternative systems. If people are down on their luck, they'll take a shot at trying something crazy. They're not going to get off of their ass for more of the same. This is not because they're too comfortable. It's because the revolutionaries have failed to produce an alternative vision. They're not really revolutionaries.

>strawman
youre part of the problem
thats good for now but beware of corporatists because they tend to join with the government and then raise taxes massively like in china unless its an island kind of tax haven

You forget one thing you dont know about which is alright. We had access to markets who didnt hace the industry of the European people which is the Middle East. We had that also under communist rule. It is the two times in history where we had industry and also where we had Bulgarian people living good., In other words in order for Bulgarian people to life good we need access to markets which are more primitive than ours

Attached: original.jpg (843x1280, 198.98K)