So true

So true.

Attached: Trump.png (1300x530, 67.1K)

why not fund schools instead of israel?

Attached: US-Pres.-Trump-at-the-Western-Wall-2.jpg (640x450, 72.5K)

So true. Trump was the biggest advocate for gun control than any recent President. It's mindboggling how liberals deny this.

Every school in America should have two federal agents akin to US Marshals staffed in it every school day. In the event of an incident then one agent leaves from all nearby schools and one remains at his home school at all times. This would literally immediately end all threats and would cost nothing in comparison to our defense budget.

The problem is glowies. No glowies, no problem.

IT'S TIME TO FIRE THE FBI

>NOOOOOOOO! YOU CANT SAY THAT!

Attached: 1627258192757.jpg (925x900, 159.1K)

Ya and they should torture the school shooters for weeks as a deterrent

>Trump was the biggest advocate for gun control than any recent President.

Joe Biden "advocates" gun control more than Trump ever did and you damn well know it, you disingenuous fuck. He gave a special prime time address railing about the evil gun industry just a couple days ago.

i'm back on the trump train, no brakes!

how would you protect a school without turning it into a prison?

Biden may "advocate" but Trump admin banned bump stocks
can you name one gun related item Biden banned?
I'll wait

exactly, 0 evidence Biden has done anything to curb gun violence, maybe cons could run on that?
and here Trump banned bump stocks

Trump banned guns and suggested red flag laws are ok so fuck him. But he's right, public in segregated schools are dangerous.

>talks about money to white Christian Ukrainians
>does not talk about money to shitskin jewish israel
Remind why there is still a /ptg/ here on Any Forums.

lol, you are so ass blasted
> turmp banned muh buttstonks!

Ban all guns in America and give them to ukraine. Seems like a win

No shit.
How about taking that 40 billion back crucifying zelenesky and send joe over there to stop the tanks personally?

What else did he say? Did Trump support red flag laws in his speech?

I would get rid of schools

lads, is this a dumb idea... but would it not be possible to employ military vets to do this? clearly the USA cops love to look like the military while being the biggest pussys in the world and i'm sure the vets would love the job oppertunities?

Schools are already prisons, full of violence, rape, and incompetent supervision. A couple of armed marshalls near the doors wouldn't change anything except maybe for the better.

Vets are already highly preferred for security jobs. Most vets can do better because being a vet in school/employment is like being a black lesbian woman, but if the pay is high enough, getting vets would be easy.

Too bad

Attached: 1653127219469m.jpg (1024x748, 168.44K)

no, not my ass
it an't take your pounding

Based fuck American kids. It’s only Israel’s or Ukraine’s kids pick one, or both.

Go. Back.

Major overhaul of the system. Kids go to live at the facility and it’s more like boot camp with a focus on building team cohesion and stuff.

Equality is NOT a priority the program will seek out leaders and the rejects. The leaders will be assigned the responsibility of keeping order among the kids (let the alphas police the betas, and alphas are in part graded on their ability to keep the peace).

The rejects to be filtered out and put into various special programs (I.e., fast tracking a science education, turning them into assassins, etc.)

>sends trillions to israel
heehee

can't go back, I was born on Any Forums