Teachers fired

>be teacher
>Allow nog and spic students to borrow phone for video assignment
>Nog and spic students find racists texts between you and other teachers about frustrating nog and spic students and parents
>Nog students and parents go to the press
>Get fired
How is this legal?
democratandchronicle.com/story/news/2022/05/27/rcsd-teachers-placed-on-leave-after-offensive-text-messages-uncovered-rochester-ny-schools/9959535002/

Attached: 635992443339264837-JG-050216-Schools-11.jpg (977x552, 77.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aZscBf10Y5A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>all you have to do is keep your mouth shut
>can't

Attached: woman moment.jpg (680x680, 36.38K)

How? When they willingly gave their phone to someone else. Pretty open and shut.

> critical opsec error
> phone compromised
> gets fired

yes.

Attached: 1651609707032s.jpg (250x246, 9.36K)

Patrick Rausch, a School of the Arts teacher, is on leave after allegedly forcing Black children to pick cotton and taunting them for not being able to escape shackles.

If this is true (from the article) how did I miss the national outrage?

i would never give my personal phone to anyone, let alone some nig
truly deserved it

He’s lucky they didn’t put cp on it and call the cops

>Another message suggested sending out an automated phone call to "90% of the kids" and their families that would say: "I'm calling to remind you that you are a (expletive) parent and your kid is a (expletive) like you. Thanks."

Its because it was Jennifer Lopez. If she wasnt famous it w wouldn’t happen.

No good deed goes unpunished. I bet those teachers would have even disowned me if I said, "I hate niggers.", or reprimanded me themselves if I was their student.
The niggers and spics were probably looking for incredulous information in general. Now a teacher's college education, and certification are all in vain because the PC police they vied for, so cryptically trying to conceal their truer feelings which would have been chastised by their dim-witted peers.
Such is life.
I bet those teachers now think school shooters are based.

It's probably an old iPhone the teacher had sitting in a drawer - it can be used as a camera but not much else.
The teacher's mistake was having pity for non-white students that can't afford a camera/phone to make a video assignment.

doesn't matter. Content of your communication can be extracted without your consent.

Preferably sensible information never touches your phone.

Attached: 1650975803429.jpg (926x1388, 132.23K)

>giving anyone access to your phone
Dumb bitch got what she deserved

Imagine packing around a cancer emitting dual tracking triangulation beacon for the sole purpose of killing kids forever.
Having that in your pocket... and keeping it safe... worrying when you cant find it.
Yay goyims!

I was a teacher for one year.. quit cause the job is awful.

Anyway I said so many things to my partner teacher that would have caused national outrage..

We would joke about all kinds of very dark things.

>Another one said: "Dave said I have to take my clothes off in the garage and put them in a bag and put them in the dryer on hot, and then get a job in Penfield." Two teachers responded with laughter.

If there is a teacher that doesn’t hate the majority of his/her students she is probably a retard

>ya get what ya fuckin deserve

yeah our society is complete subverted by listening microphones and spying cameras.

Attached: i.jpg (480x305, 19.41K)

youtube.com/watch?v=aZscBf10Y5A
LOL

Male negroes can be very pushy and insistent, especially the young ones. Of course, the teachers should understand that and be able to resist their requests, but I guess this one failed at that.

Yep and this. Alex was right and everyone called him crazy for saying that your washing machine was recording your conversations.

he is mostly correct on a metaphorical level

Attached: 1651217743487.png (240x184, 29.54K)

Teachers aren’t known for their intelligence

>>Allow nog and spic students to borrow phone for video assignment

why? this doesnt make sense. even poor kids have cell phones in school nowadays.