Brazilian police are exterminating homeless people in mobile gas chambers

Brazil going full fascist mode

twitter.com/ady_news/status/1529771476508876800

theguardian.com/world/2022/may/26/brazil-mentally-ill-black-man-dies-gas-police-car

Attached: Brazilian gas chamber.png (620x372, 297.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZlUHx4h5zxw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm telling you it's the fucking Brazilians that want to be Nazis the most.

With whitey gone, brown natives are going to medieval on black people.

Attached: 25_20sinking_20of_20the_20Lusitania_201200_20dpi_20Alex_202017-04-15178_1920x.jpg (1920x1198, 353.2K)

GOD BLESS BRAZIL...SEND THEM YOUR ENERGY BROS

>An autopsy report confirmed on Thursday that Santos had died of asphyxiation.
>HIs death came two years to the day after George Floyd was killed in Minneapolis by a white police officer who was later found guilty of murder.
holy fucking shit lol

Based.

>media is unironically calling him the brazilian George Floyd and saying this fuck up was racially motivated
it's so tiresome

The fucking highway patrol gassed some random Joe, it was brutal and unnecessary. But people here are completely numb to violence so it feels like business as usual

>racially motivated
What race was he, he looks like the same orangish brown as the rest of them

mixed

Unbelievably Based.

>Brazil mentally ill black man
No need for the redundancy. We knew he was black from "Brazil".

believe it or not people here like to define themselves as white or black, "pardo" became some kind of profanity nowadays

This doesn't even make sense. A gas grendae couldn't displace enough air to kill him.

This is sick, what happened to that man. They definitely killed him.

The Twitter and article attached says the cops are white supremacists. And the Jesus is a black man, he's Brazilian. They are in Brazil, I see no indication to see the names/identifying indication that they are white people. How can they blame white people for this? What the fuck?

Blame white people for everything, seriously not fucking cool.

based, ill never shit on brniggers again.

I guess Brazilians really are Germans after all

>I see no indication to see the names/identifying indication that they are white people.
i throwed the cops names on google and there is not even pics of them

Exactly. It's browns killing browns essentially. In Brazil, if you're a lighter shade of brown you're whitey and therefore racist.
White people are like 15% of the country and I'm being generous. Yet people cry about muh racism and how "blacks are being killed" when in reality these "blacks" are just browns being used for political discourse.

Oy very gas is deadly I any method my whole family was shoad!

Fuck hope this news doesn't make the waves over here. People would lose it.

I wish this was factual as implied. Some cleansing would unironically benefit brazil.

Utterly fucking based. Can they come to Austin?

They're just delousing them. It's for public health.

In essence... Brazil is a mutt killing mutt country. Whites usually live away from city centres in gated housing complexes.

Attached: good jocko.png (440x459, 129.13K)

>Brazil going full fascist mode
God i wish..

Blacks here are all peaceful in the majority, very different from the blacks from the US, the kikes can't create a Brazilian version of the George floyd at least.

More quality reporting by the UK citizen's legal Guardian, Nanny State and her lesbian lover Queen Mum. Why include this completely culturally irrelevant paragraph? Bongs, explain yourselves. You have until 6 bong to answer.

Attached: Screenshot_20220527-195050.jpg (1080x2400, 986.09K)

It's the agenda, the conspiracy, plaguing the world at the moment.

>”mentally ill black man”
My gosh, you’re all so retarded and obsessed with people’s colors. What the ass has to do with the pants?
Kys

Attached: B5DB685C-40F7-480E-95C4-E9221161B724.gif (400x250, 677.04K)

True.

youtu.be/ZlUHx4h5zxw

Attached: Gisele-Bündchen.jpg (400x372, 39.44K)

>brazilians walk about their day and will literally just randomly decide to gas people to death on the street

Attached: pepe-the-frog-thinking.gif (498x498, 94.48K)

Why?

Well, yes

Attached: F7BE3BD3-707D-4268-9859-C0437940FD2C.jpg (474x546, 22.92K)

what a time to be alive

Attached: 1650630028020.gif (250x195, 800.58K)

Oh damn a new Floydie drops every 23 minutes?

Mental health disorder is being used as an excuse to eliminate people?

Attached: 1641370118468.jpg (1228x632, 90.73K)

If only they actually had it that way…

Attached: brasil.gif (548x598, 289.54K)

White supremacist will take credit for it though to be edgy like usual when they hear the news and some glow ops will falseflag to fan the flames further online.

Probably for the best, nothing lost.

Chink method is just a plastic tie. They loop it over the neck and tighten as much as possible. Most of their criminals are executed this way, right on the courtroom or site, there is no waste of bullets or other resources. There are ice vans that cart away the bodies, for organ harvesting.

Attached: Screenshot_20220527-200853-955.png (1080x1081, 318.81K)

Saw that, yeah it was based but the cops forgot to tan at the beach before going to work so now the media is onto them