ACCELERATE

Things are ACCELERATING

YOU FEEL IT TOO DON'T YOU

Attached: Pg38-GettyImages-469355834.jpg (1921x1080, 672.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=plAr3adKbyc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>TIME IS MOVING FORWARD
yes

Things were always accelerating. That was technology.

As they wrestled with technology, because they didn't want it to grow too fast. But you can't wrestle the desire of money, the desire of greed, the desire of work, the desire of trade, or even...the desire of dreams.

Anyway, you're acting like only recently technology and time accelerated. And the 70's to 80's to 90's to 2000's, they were not LEAPS AND BOUNDS for the HUMAN RACE.

This isn't our doing. It's just how it always was.

Anyday now.

Attached: 1567106428614.gif (259x235, 688.48K)

Yes, soon u will accelerate into not posting here at all.

no, i don't feel anything.

Attached: 7961651351.jpg (600x600, 106.14K)

NIGGERS

NIGGERS

NIGGERS

NIGGERS

NIGGERS

NIGGERS

Feel nothing. The kikes didnt even win

youtube.com/watch?v=plAr3adKbyc

ya, how could you not feel the whiplash! lol
*shifts into 3rd
*slams peddle

2 weeks ought to do it

History is too slow. I wish I could just jump to 2035 and see how things panned out.
Anyone know this feel?

Attached: 1644885604517.webm (720x404, 692K)

YES ACCELERATE

i do. when things finally go dark and hot i just want you all to know, memeing with you was always fun and i love you all.
fuck captcha

Attached: 1610248696961m.jpg (824x1024, 244.72K)

>ACCELERATE
If you play by their rules and by what they say is two possible directions, you're fucked.

Build up local power. Empower your people. Radicalize. Promote revolution. Don't just do whatever someone says is "acceleration".

And if bad shit happens, bad shit happens. We're in the tech endgame. Don't be a mindless puppet of some ruling class fuck, promote an anti-ruling class revolution.

Accelerate me harder daddy

The niggers are entirely responsible.

Expect more crazy shit from here until mid terms. I sense alot of desperation with all these false flags lately. It's becoming more and more apparent and normal people are starting to question what's real.

Attached: 1649382402362.gif (200x200, 311.15K)

>We're in the tech endgame.
yes, new AI models with ever larger capabilities are coming out weekly. current methodology they are using to get to AGI will get them there in like a year. it likely already happened and we arent being told, but either way, this is it bois! the fucking big one...

I just paid 6 dollars for yogurt. Yes I feel it.
When people start going hungry that's when things will get real, very quickly.

user, i dont know if we make it to midterms. lol...they lost the narrative, trust, everything. fucking pack it up

>peddle
Ironic how you'll be doing that for work because you're too retarded to even write out your own homeless man peddling signs, you illiterate clown. A generation of intellectually disabled morons is going to take over the world and ruin it for everyone.

Indeed fren, it really was fun. I wish you all the best of luck out there when shtf. It may take some time for it to happen, but eventuelly it will. I will miss this.

Attached: 1651291403376.jpg (1024x709, 72.76K)

The only thing worse than the end is waiting for the end and knowing it's coming.

Attached: pepefire.gif (400x560, 1.46M)

CAN YOU FEEL IT MR KRABS???

Attached: ACCELERATE.png (640x731, 383.4K)