Have you ever felt like this?

Have you ever felt like this?

Attached: Cry.png (1079x1360, 1.85M)

>I'm a nineteen year old agender human

I looked up this guys account and hes literally insane
Urbanites have to be genuinely mentally ill to endure living in a big city, its fucking horrible

No.

Attached: hno.gif (206x198, 201.75K)

no i don't hate life and nature. people like these are psychopaths.

Attached: 1653687885319.png (844x1022, 367.6K)

>here's a mentally ill person on reddit
>let's make a thread about their reddit post every day

Why is nu/pol/ like this?

Similar maybe? I remember when I was a child, maybe 7 or 8 years old my parents took me to visit our extended family in poland. They lived in a big city in one of those commie blocks and there was a playground between those commie blocks. My mom took me there, but she went back home for a bit to do something, I barely spoke the language and when I got scared and tried to go home I went to the wrong commie block. After ringing the bell I was supposed to ring some other guys talked to me in polish while I was crying in german for my mom.

What a fucking homesick abortion.

A history professor once told our class that the first settlers leaving the heavily forested east coast of the US felt panicked when they entered the plains.

>I’m nineteen years old
yes

>agender
No

>human
No

That stands for domesticized homosapien, and likely castrated chemically

This girl is crazy and might be a troll. She apparently removed her genitals completely. Go through her post history if you have a leddit account.

Attached: 1653636466176.png (1000x871, 407.9K)

no, lone walks deep in the forest are some of my favorite memories

I told you guys that cities are demon dens where all the evil people evil people live but nobody believed me. Then they project their mental state on the rural populations which are totally not like they are. City people need to be banned off this board.

"Agender"
You're just upset that nature doesn't give a fuck about giving you Narcissistic Supply

>Goes to nature with no people
>nature yells at him subconciously for being a unnatural faggot

I have never been in the middle of the woods :(

being in the city is horrible. To go into the forest is to go home

Attached: Pepe im Wald.jpg (1000x670, 332.11K)

i’m not a dismal jizz huffer, so no.

you basically meld in with the woods when you go into the deep woods and just sit there,very intoxicating feeling

Maybe abortion isn't such a bad thing

Attached: 1653010688155.jpg (593x767, 54.64K)

you WILL live in a pod in a megacity

Attached: 1652496939601m.jpg (1024x682, 90.36K)

To be fair I don't think a Brazil user should try it alone

You're absolutely right. I honestly feel like OP's pic except when i'm IN a big city. Its dirty and smells like shit, there are crazy crackhead motherfuckers everywhere and too many niggers. It puts my fight-or-flight response into overdrive because my brain knows that I am constantly surrounded by enemies. You basically have to ignore your brain's most primal instincts just to function in a place like that from day to day.

Oversocialized adults psychologically tortured into finding modern-day cities comfortable meeting the genuine shock of seeing a tree that wasn't meticulously placed by a Jewish park designer

well i am exactly the opposite, i freak out when i am near down town, sadly i have to stay in the city because of education and job opportunities, i fucking hate cities and those annoying extroverts, i wish i could sit at the farm all day and watch the cows and ducks

Hell no, being around self absorbed, materialistic assholes like Jew Yorkers would make me feel even more lonely.

I'm not going to lie I am from new York city as well.. there was a time I felt this as well. But I moved to more suburban after the years in Jersey and all I want now is my own land with a powerlifting spot and a garage to work on my crafts like my dad did. It felt like an emptiness that made me want to cry when seeing a house in the middle of nowhere.

No.
Smfh at the state of redditors...