The Texas DPS chief just suggested “cyber gaming” and “group gaming” influenced the Uvalde shooter. Sauce:

The Texas DPS chief just suggested “cyber gaming” and “group gaming” influenced the Uvalde shooter. Sauce: dotesports.com/general/news/texas-dps-director-suggests-cyber-gaming-to-blame-uvalde-shooting

This makes my blood boil. What are the chances these retarded boomers can convince other boomers that vidja games are responsible? Why are authorities trying so hard to blame video games?

Attached: B158C274-C7E0-4546-BFE1-E966C80A2567.jpg (888x496, 97.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gematriaeffect.news/the-buffalo-tops-friendly-markets-shooting-of-may-14-2022-on-israels-74th-birthday/
gematriaeffect.news/cbs-new-york-pays-tribute-to-201-in-coverage-of-buffalo-new-york-shooting-of-may-14-2022/
gematriaeffect.news/proof-that-payton-s-gendron-was-literally-raised-to-perform-the-mass-shooting-ritual-in-buffalo-new-york-on-may-14-2022/
gematriaeffect.news/buffalo-new-york-tops-market-shooter-visited-the-store-march-8-a-span-of-68-days-from-the-may-14-2022-killing/
gematriaeffect.news/tops-friendly-market-in-buffalo-just-down-the-block-from-prince-hall-freemason-lodge/
gematriaeffect.news/the-68-overload-in-the-buffalo-shooting-ruth-whitfield-sandra-dave-komoroff-the-march-8-2022-casing-of-tops/
gematriaeffect.news/tops-supermarket-buffalo-n-y-shooting-u-s-presidents-other-shootings-the-nfl-and-the-brady-bill/
gematriaeffect.news/terrence-pegula-the-owner-of-the-buffalo-bills-in-light-of-the-may-14-2022-tops-shooting/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

translation: groomed by feds on a gaming discord

Video games are partially responsible. They’re made and sold for hard lefties

Why do they never point this out?
That is where the grooming happens, Discord.

Because their cowardly cops are the ones actually responsible

>Why are authorities trying so hard to blame video games?
Because that's what they always do. This has been the same story for over 20 years.

why does he look like a demon?

you think that boomer even knows what gaming is?

C Y B E R G A M I N G

Attached: 1653685597907.jpg (666x1024, 164.83K)

I want know his political leanings.

He's not wrong. The reality is that school shooters skyrocketed after shooting video games appeared in the 1990s, cope seethe and dil8, Any Forumsaggots.

>I know of one game, Doom, which is a sniper game, where you...

My favorite video game is Hallway Simulator. Every level takes like 40-60 minutes so if waiting around and doing nothing isn't for you I wouldn't recommend it.

I hope young men play vidya and MMA forever, because I’ll be fucking girls till I’m 90.

Really?
I thought the shooting was influenced by the Jesuit Order

gematriaeffect.news/the-buffalo-tops-friendly-markets-shooting-of-may-14-2022-on-israels-74th-birthday/
gematriaeffect.news/cbs-new-york-pays-tribute-to-201-in-coverage-of-buffalo-new-york-shooting-of-may-14-2022/
gematriaeffect.news/proof-that-payton-s-gendron-was-literally-raised-to-perform-the-mass-shooting-ritual-in-buffalo-new-york-on-may-14-2022/
gematriaeffect.news/buffalo-new-york-tops-market-shooter-visited-the-store-march-8-a-span-of-68-days-from-the-may-14-2022-killing/
gematriaeffect.news/tops-friendly-market-in-buffalo-just-down-the-block-from-prince-hall-freemason-lodge/
gematriaeffect.news/the-68-overload-in-the-buffalo-shooting-ruth-whitfield-sandra-dave-komoroff-the-march-8-2022-casing-of-tops/
gematriaeffect.news/tops-supermarket-buffalo-n-y-shooting-u-s-presidents-other-shootings-the-nfl-and-the-brady-bill/
gematriaeffect.news/terrence-pegula-the-owner-of-the-buffalo-bills-in-light-of-the-may-14-2022-tops-shooting/

Maybe cops need to play more video games.

>gematria

Attached: muh magic gematria schizo numbers.jpg (680x680, 150.09K)

Japan has more video game players per-capita than the US. Shooter-style games are popular throughout Europe as well, yet only America has major incidents like Uvalde. Why is that?

Blacks own 10x the amount of video games apparently

Anything to distract from the fact that they hid outside for an hour while kids were shot. These cowards are one mob away from getting tarred and feathered.

>le epic antiwork face

Its been this way since Columbine, there was a period of time between 2008-2012ish where they didn't but they quickly went back to their boomer copes instead of acknowledging that society is hell on earth.

Imagine one of these fucks comes out and tells the truth
"Kids these days don't have any future to look forward to. The economy has gone to hell - look at this kid, he worked at fucking Wendy's. Slaving over a hot griddle to serve people straight poison.
This kid was never going to have sex. And even if he was a chad, all that's left are emotionally numb used up roasties on tinder.
Look I'm sorry your kids got shot, but it's time to address the real problem and not the symptoms, so I'm calling for Death to Israel"

Cybergaming must mean sexy chat on xbox

>translation: groomed by feds on a gaming discord
yup
when the FBI sends 200+ personnel, you know they did it

fucking useless boomers
they need to monitor discord,telegram and edgy sites with gore
hundred percent this little faggot used discord

He’s afraid to blame single mothers and the legalized drugs everyone is on

Cool, now do every other country with access to video games.

Fpbp
Its never federal agents whose children are killed in these attacks.

Attached: images.jpg (238x212, 13.58K)

>>where's the father

no one is asking that question

Because American kids have access to firearms, and European/Asian kids usually don't. This is fairly simple stuff. If you have a society with lots of firearms, you need to crack down on cultural forces which might induce kids to use those firearms irresponsibly. We've already seen the damage done to nigger kids by rap music. Why would violent video games be any different for other races?

Attached: Debate.jpg (4960x1664, 3.64M)

You are supposed to be over +18 to post on this board

>Blaming violence on video games

Jack Thompson called and is back for vengeance

Attached: 1648404914672.gif (600x600, 1.04M)

Is this his retarded boomer mind trying to understand something like another discord groomer?

He's saying whatever possible to get people to stop looking into the actions of the police, stop thinking about a possible motive, and stop wondering how he could afford all his weaponry despite being poor and only able to work part time.

The guy had art from that Hatred game sandwiched between selfies on an instagram post. Cops are in overdrive looking for someone else to dump blame on right now. Wait until people figure out over the weekend just how much the guys in this tiny PD were being paid to stand around letting kids bleed out.