JUST A COINCIDENCE

Take your meds, schizo.

Attached: 1647939960164.jpg (1125x1450, 374.25K)

Peter principle in action?

wow it's almost like brown people can't into society and everything is a nepotistic crab bucket to them

El ogro de Las Americas

why are people now acting like they have never seen a hostage situation? is this like that time that fat black woman was trying to shot another woman and the police killed her and everybody was like "WHY DIDN'T THEY JUST SHOT AT HER HAND!!!"
what the fuck is happening?

There needs to be pressure put on the Feds who plan this stuff, and the police who failed at their jobs otherwise the Feds who plan this stuff will continue their goal to remove out constitutional rights.

Feds work with Cartels, Cartels pay off and recruit local law enforcement. Autistic Kid gets groomed. The cycle continues

Attached: 6hly4b.jpg (480x255, 47.52K)

Chief Le 56% Face

FPBP
get educated on the Delbert's Boss principle young anons

It was a Hispanic shooter in a Hispanic town with Hispanic cops, white libs don't know what to do.

Wtf

I'm hearing there was a second shooter but he got injured and didn't make it to the school.

Trial for murder required.

And they fucking obeyed.

what hostage situation you fucking retard it was reported as an active shooter and he was firing before he even went inside LMAO
pigs in this country are just absolutely fucking braindead and can only kill defenseless spics and niggers

It’s a psyop but this is a typical case of freemasons exchanging favors in real life.

It wasn't a hostage situation. There was no "here are my demands or I start killing people". He was already killing people.

shit skins are like women they cant run anything

Uvalde, Texas? More like Uvalde, Michoacan lol!

>Check out my cherry-picked police chief, no white police chief has ever made a similar mistake (source: because I said so, dude trust me edition)
Meanwhile Derek Chauvin killed George Floyd by laying his knee on him and got 20+ years, but pol automatically takes the side of the white person because it's a low IQ board.

>Meanwhile Derek Chauvin killed George Floyd by laying his knee
Fentanyl Floyd died from his own drug abusive lifestyle.

There is not a single action the shooter took that implied he was taking hostages.

Or because we saw the video and coroners report you brain dead commie fuck.

Attached: FTpOyYEWIAAmAHM.jpg (743x1116, 102.05K)

No there was a police officer who suffocated him. Also, if George were white, and Chauvin was black, pol would take the side of Chauvin . This board is full of liars and hypocrites.

SHUT IT DOOOOOOOWWNNN

Attached: 83A86706-A4AB-4376-A737-B149F2FBF66F.png (481x381, 230.54K)

Any Forums confirmation bias strikes again. The guy was struggling to breath and he notified Chauvin. That's why he's in prison.

seethe

checked
where can I hear things... in my head or what?

Floyd had covid and was unvaccinated. If you believe anything killed him other than covid, you're an evil anti-vaxxer who should be cancelled and excluded from society.

You're a psychopath like most people here. You will never touch a vagina.

>wow it's almost like brown people can't into society and everything is a nepotistic crab bucket to them
No, he's more likely part of a conspiracy to disarm white people.

You fucking retard. Once they start killing "hostages" you move in. You've reached the point that inaction will clearly cost more then action.

Just shut the fuck up already, you're all contrarian pieces of shit who nobody wants to be around. That's why you come to this board because you're outcasts who need to hide behind an anonymous label.
>It's society that's wrong!!! I will rebel by becoming racist in the safety of my own basement!

Its a long shot but perhaps RedSkull can confirm. Makes sense considering two planned this in 2018.

Attached: By3cth8HQIbU.jpg (1386x2048, 239.57K)

He a nog? I can't tell.

Attached: glowing one.png (418x502, 225.92K)

because people think they are marvel heroes.
cops are society’s garbage men, nobody with any better prospects would take the job and it’s easy to shit on them but nobody wants to take responsibility and do it themselves.

not an argument
you will never be a woman

If all of these are psyops are designed to take your guns away, how come it isnt working? Is it because you have noticed the op? Or is hiring actors and disappearing children completely ineffective as a method of gun suppression. Honestly how much money would it cost to keep people silent, trump couldnt keep stormy daniels quiet with 10s of thousands of dollars. Perhaps the psyops are why inflation is so ridiculous.

lol yeah THATS why... uh huh yep sure thing bucko

I already bagged 6 nigga

Found the anti-vaxxer. How does it feel to be so retarded and evil?

I just looked it up, a lot of things make more sense now

Thank God I will never be a woman (because I'm a fully grown man). The Earth will never be flat no matter how much you seethe and cope.

>unremarkable career
what he didn't capture 10000 terrorists? what do they expect as a dispatcher?

whos that guy?
>a faggot
yeah I bet he loves the cock

>hostage situation
Leftist buzzword thrown about arbitrarily to exaggerate actual situation severity.

AmberTurd apparently experienced a "3 day hostage situation" in Australia at the "hands of Johnny Depp". Her attorney unironically said that in open fucking court.

Chauvin was guilty of assault, but not murder. His actions weren't the proximate cause of George Nigger's death.

First day on the job, Schlomo?

>suffocated him
Why'd he die hours after the fact rather than immediately like the other person who died form being kneeled on for 13 minutes straight?

>If
If I were King for a day I'd spend that day punching you in the face

Nigger, when some nutjob walks into a school with longarms, it aint gonna be a hostage taking type of situation.

>just days before

what a coincidence.

>Chauvin was guilty of assault, but not murder.
He pretty much had him in a position where breathing was more difficult, that is obvious.
>nigger
18+. Also, I'm looking forwards to the video where you film yourself saying that to a black person, can't wait.

The chief of police ordered the sheriff’s to stand down?

Attached: A6B7CE4B-FBAE-4C07-B21F-BEFB00AC1305.jpg (800x450, 48.84K)

That's why he called an ambulance. He's in prison due to clear jury intimidation, a fucking angry mob was chanting outside the door while they were deliberating, that nigger cunt congress woman threatened them.

You don't even have an argument, just a baseless claim of confirmation bias. I know he wasn't killed in the first video because I have medical training and experience. If you're some kind of racist murder why calmly negotiate than call an ambulance and wait patiently?

Attached: 1597328136507.webm (1920x1080, 2.67M)

Cope.
Fentanyl Floyd was a woman beater and had BEGGED to lie on the ground instead of stay in the back of the cop car.
Chauvin's only crime was being too generous.

Screech about gun control. As always. They only have one trick.

You sound like a sexual pervert.

They thought it would be as easy as how they did in other countries but the US still has those that will block the attempts.
Port Arthur was a bullshit mosad op with multiple agents going on a rampage yet faggots here fell for it hook line and sinker.
Though amusingly The US doesn't use their guns for their intended purpose.

>There needs to be pressure put on the Feds who plan this stuff
Yes.
We need a really big pressure cooker to put them in.