If the shooter was black they would have breached and had him down in 5 minutes

If the shooter was black they would have breached and had him down in 5 minutes.

Attached: file.png (1024x710, 724.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_the_Malheur_National_Wildlife_Refuge#:~:text=On January 2, 2016, an,arrest on February 11, 2016.
csusb.edu/sites/default/files/CSHE 2019 Report to the Nation FINAL 7.29.19 11 PM_0.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=nRn-PED9w9U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

as if hispanics are more civilized than niggers

Cuz they'd know he can't aim

He looks white though until you get close and see his facial features stop denying racial profiling against black people

is this part of your buck breaking fantasies?

>breached
kys niggercattle consoomer

We all know spree killers are cowards. If they were really man they would go fight in a war or go fight someone who can adequtely defend themselves, but instead they prey on the defenseless.

If he was black, we wouldn't know.
We don't talk about the black mass shootings, they only make the local papers.
The few times some journos jump the gun before the perp is matched to the color chart, it gets memory holed in just a few days.

The issue is that they didn't breach and instead held defensive position following a barricade scenario. Read up.

>If the shooter was black
He was not white neither...

Attached: SALVADOR RAMOS.jpg (2560x1027, 342.15K)

We can't deny that police are quick to shoot black men disproportionately than whites though, especially unarmed.

Ok maybe its a bad example what about this then
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_the_Malheur_National_Wildlife_Refuge#:~:text=On January 2, 2016, an,arrest on February 11, 2016.

If the shooter was black there’s no way he would have been able to focus on this task long enough to kill 18 children

OP is a wise guy. The troublemaker in OPs pic related is a well-known leftist agitator whose famous for faking injuries. In this particular case he faked a severe head injury featuring bleeding from his ears.

So what your saying is whites have a stronger bloodlust than the average race

no user
he killed 19 kids and 2 adults
192 days after The Governors birthday

No, just better aim.

You should watch the movie Seven

Cops are never ready for these mass shooters because they're too busy defending rich people's places.

Hispanic privilege

I don't care that my OP argument is stupid, that's how you get eyes on Any Forums, post something stupid and controversial. But now that I have your attention I can drop some actual redpills on you reactionaries.

csusb.edu/sites/default/files/CSHE 2019 Report to the Nation FINAL 7.29.19 11 PM_0.pdf

Attached: file.png (969x1213, 243.07K)

If Derek Chauvin was still on the force this would have never happened. He would have been in that classroom in 10 seconds flat, strangling that psycho spic to death. He needs to be let out of prison like in Suicide Squad and air-dropped in to shootings to immediately knee-kick the threat

youtube.com/watch?v=nRn-PED9w9U