Is it biden's fault

The benchmark US fuel price has surged by 51% in the past year and more than 90% since President Joe Biden took office in January 2021.
“People should be very concerned,” veteran energy economist Philip Verleger Jr. told the Los Angeles Times. He predicted earlier this month that diesel prices may reach $10 per gallon by the end of this summer, rising to “unimaginably high levels absent a significant economic slowdown.”

Attached: Screenshot.png (388x281, 169.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

consumersaver.com/us-fuel-prices-reach-new-highs-ahead-of-memorial-day/
rt.com/news/556218-us-gas-prices-reach-record/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: Donald Trump won the 2020 presidental election.jpg (580x580, 31.41K)

No, it is not Biden’s fault. Putin’s price hike is causing all of this. Chuds will deny this, but it has been confirmed by both CNN and the New York Times, so chuds btfo. Seethe, incels.

Attached: 89B0E494-A347-4BA4-B619-42FB8E858B21.gif (289x445, 157.54K)

It doesn't matter, he's the president, he gets the blame. That's how it works.

It is 100% Biden's fault. He shut down the pipeline. Why do people ignore this?

>Putin’s price hike
since when does putin set energy policies of the united states

>diesel prices may reach $10 per gallon by the end of this summer
>rising to “unimaginably high levels "
>absent a significant economic slowdown.

$10 diesel will crater what's left of the economy. buckle up urbanites, you're in for some spicy times this summer.

Partially yes. Gas cannot be this high. Groceries have almost doubled as well for some items. It's all because of fuel. Once distributors get a taste the prices will never go back down.

sword of damocles, nigga. Biden and his friends fought tooth and claw to position themselves back under it.

They have before and they will with good leadership. First you must understand this is intentional. Trump predicted it himself. He said if Biden gets in gas prices are going to go up to 7, 8, 9 dollars. Then theyll tell you to get rid of your car.

No working link, faggot.
consumersaver.com/us-fuel-prices-reach-new-highs-ahead-of-memorial-day/
What's the deal?

biden canceled the keystone XL and canceled drilling permits his first hours in office. it's his fault

It literally is his fault

Attached: 1D5218FB-B927-4A4A-BDBF-A5DEC55BF0B6.jpg (1170x2532, 384.67K)

you can feel the tension driving around during the day. especially at peak wagie hours, these fucking faggots are like literal zombies now and they always think they're ready to jump out and fight. kek i've pepper sprayed 3pakis this year alone.

>is it biden's fault
Yes, and this is coming from someone who voted for Biden. Not anymore though.

>..confirmed by both CNN and the New York Times
Fake News faggot. comment disregarded.

I've noticed most gas station signs indicating price weren't designed or built to have an extra digit in front. what happens when prices need to go to $10 and up, does every station suddenly need to buy a new sign?

smoothbrain needs a link to some article about what everyone is experiencing in real time daily

couple of places installed new signs that does around my area

rt.com/news/556218-us-gas-prices-reach-record/
Yes, shill.

>couple of places installed new signs that does around my area
esl dummy

Red arrow is Biden's inauguration.
Blue arrow is the Russian invasion.
Crude oil corrected back down to where it was before the invasion then has been resuming it's climb higher. We have a supply problem, which caused it to start rising in the first place. The national average for regular gas broke records AFTER this correction and is way higher than crude is now because of supply being too low for the regular demand.
JP Morgan says it could go to $185 per barrel, Bank of America says it could go to $150. The all time high is about $145; but adjusted for inflation it's about $190. It's going to get much worse because now it's the summer driving season and prices are already high. Expect to see at least a $5 national average and possibly peak around $5.50 to $6.

t. bizraeli trading UCO (ETF that follows crude).

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-27 at 19-49-24 https __www.tradingview.com.png (1885x1063, 286.26K)

Just replace all your cars with Tesla's you'll save $75

Because god fucked up by putting stupid humans in the same reality as non stupid ones and expecting any result other than the stupids tormenting the non stupids

I'm just going to take the wood gasifier I'm building and put it on a small trailer to fuel my car if it comes down to that.

bidens clusterfuck with gas pricing has attracted not the best or brightest jew

Attached: Tesla Asking Owners to Limit Charging During Texas Heatwave Isn’t a Good Sign.png (1440x403, 28.4K)

i think you're being overly optimistic about the highs user.
i think gas/diesel will continue to rise unabated until the economy cracks open as a result

(then they'll crash, then the second demand picks back up again, we're back to $8+ per gallon.)

this is all intentional; i'm not sure how much is due to biden himself, as he lacks the lucidity. but you can see this same kind of 'rip the bandage' off mentality with afghanistan. Basically the US just bailed, leaving all the gear behind with no real plan for what happened after the withdrawal; as it was the only way to get out of the country in any kind of a reasonable time frame.

well, they've decided that the US needs to be weaned from fossil fuels; so fuck it, make it as expensive as possible, and people will be forced to adapt. it's foolish, and reckless; and will massively backfire on the DNC -- but that's what they are doing.
>green transition

>i think gas/diesel will continue to rise unabated until the economy cracks open as a result
>(then they'll crash, then the second demand picks back up again, we're back to $8+ per gallon.)
I 100% agree. And I still think this is a way to forcibly transition people to "renewables" which they control and will profit off of. Remember he just withdrew 1/3 of our strategic reserves that are for emergencies, not self inflicted policy failures.

last time they cried about 200/barrels coincidentally was the crash in 08

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-27 at 17-07-23 Crude oil - 2022 Data - 1983-2021 Historical - 2023 Forecast - Price - Quote - Chart.png (748x487, 27.19K)

Okay but there's not anywhere even close to the amount of I guess green trucks to keep our country moving I guess we'll just starve then

Exactly. The market looks like it's going for another crash (for different reasons than 2008 of course). Oil prices are following that trend too.

Attached: CrudeVsSP500.png (676x448, 49.06K)