Pol is low IQ nowadays

It's almost like this board is /x/ but it's infested with giga schizo boomers who wouldn't believe any fucking thing that is happening in the world. Seriously what the fuck is wrong with this place. Why is everything a psyop to you faggots.

>Taking a bath=Jewish conspiracy
>Using toothpaste=Jewish conspiracy
>Shootings=psyop
>Some right wing person gets famous=glowie

Like what is real to you you drooling retards.

>inb4 "you're a shill" or "fuck you glowie"

You niggers love to type that shit

Attached: IMG_20220525_200858.jpg (340x287, 30.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gematriaeffect.news/the-buffalo-tops-friendly-markets-shooting-of-may-14-2022-on-israels-74th-birthday/
gematriaeffect.news/cbs-new-york-pays-tribute-to-201-in-coverage-of-buffalo-new-york-shooting-of-may-14-2022/
gematriaeffect.news/proof-that-payton-s-gendron-was-literally-raised-to-perform-the-mass-shooting-ritual-in-buffalo-new-york-on-may-14-2022/
gematriaeffect.news/buffalo-new-york-tops-market-shooter-visited-the-store-march-8-a-span-of-68-days-from-the-may-14-2022-killing/
gematriaeffect.news/tops-friendly-market-in-buffalo-just-down-the-block-from-prince-hall-freemason-lodge/
gematriaeffect.news/the-68-overload-in-the-buffalo-shooting-ruth-whitfield-sandra-dave-komoroff-the-march-8-2022-casing-of-tops/
gematriaeffect.news/tops-supermarket-buffalo-n-y-shooting-u-s-presidents-other-shootings-the-nfl-and-the-brady-bill/
gematriaeffect.news/terrence-pegula-the-owner-of-the-buffalo-bills-in-light-of-the-may-14-2022-tops-shooting/
youtube.com/watch?v=B2WVEla34Tk
bitchute.com/video/heb4TZSstPSs/
files.catbox.moe/mcg5h3.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Now it is with all the sea monkey mexicans shitting it up

No one cares lol

>>Taking a bath=Jewish conspiracy
>>Using toothpaste=Jewish conspiracy
>>Shootings=psyop
>>Some right wing person gets famous=glowie

Yeah

Yeah this board is a legit mental asylum now

>Bagobo tribe is Mexican
Yep. You just proved my point.

It's not "Boomers", it's Zoomers. They're the ones with low IQs.

Attached: 275.png (738x656, 123.22K)

gematriaeffect.news/the-buffalo-tops-friendly-markets-shooting-of-may-14-2022-on-israels-74th-birthday/
gematriaeffect.news/cbs-new-york-pays-tribute-to-201-in-coverage-of-buffalo-new-york-shooting-of-may-14-2022/
gematriaeffect.news/proof-that-payton-s-gendron-was-literally-raised-to-perform-the-mass-shooting-ritual-in-buffalo-new-york-on-may-14-2022/
gematriaeffect.news/buffalo-new-york-tops-market-shooter-visited-the-store-march-8-a-span-of-68-days-from-the-may-14-2022-killing/
gematriaeffect.news/tops-friendly-market-in-buffalo-just-down-the-block-from-prince-hall-freemason-lodge/
gematriaeffect.news/the-68-overload-in-the-buffalo-shooting-ruth-whitfield-sandra-dave-komoroff-the-march-8-2022-casing-of-tops/
gematriaeffect.news/tops-supermarket-buffalo-n-y-shooting-u-s-presidents-other-shootings-the-nfl-and-the-brady-bill/
gematriaeffect.news/terrence-pegula-the-owner-of-the-buffalo-bills-in-light-of-the-may-14-2022-tops-shooting/

prove this information wrong

I must warn you though, it requires simple math

>everything is a psyop

Attached: 14746736782830.png (913x1200, 2.07M)

Any Forums was once the most powerful platform on the internet because it allowed open and unrestricted discussion. Now it's just a shitting ground.

I think they are like this dude:
youtube.com/watch?v=B2WVEla34Tk

>gematriaeffect.news

Lmao

This board is a platform for Freedom of Speech.

Where unlike the Public, they stop you from discussing niggers, by a Karen or Phony Nigger Chief.

Would the Elites allow someone they don't agree with get Rich and Powerful? Or would they control his ladder?

So yes, that's within the Realm of Possibility.

Shooting are a PsyOp? I mean, yea. Unless you believe every Lawman, every Federal is a drooling retard with Caveman equivalant Technology. And not Upper Elites with near Space Level Technology. So the fact that it was LET happen, hints of Suspect.

Taking a bath and using toothpaste is just present human level. Vikings didn't have toilet paper. "Let's go to the past!" Let's not.

The era of ideological exploration and free-thinking is temporarily over

enter the age of ideological tribalism. I feel bad for the anons that didn't get to learn enough this cycle. Not saying you can't anymore, but it's going to be hard. Too much instability and external factors at play.

>SCHIZOS MAYNE

Get out kike

Glowniggers and reddit troons have a big circle jerk here over the weekend.
And with the gov making a move on americans guns the glownigger propaganda is off the charts rn.

Attached: 1653639746124.png (600x365, 244.79K)

It's manufactured confusion and derision. To ultimately stop any and all dialogue that can prove to be beneficial to opposition causes. A house divided cannot stand.

IQ is jewish psychology and every time you niggers bring it up I lose my shit. Please for the love of God stop using kikeQ.

Attached: jewishpsychology.png (1834x538, 112.83K)

Oh, yeah, guess this is a jewish conspiracy too. Get real OP do you know what world we live in?

just leave. it's a cringe nazi hugbox, I don't think it's getting any better at this point. I'd assume a large portion of posts come from russian shillbots trying to cause chaos for the usa

we can try to post leftism but good luck with convincing any of these brainwashed cultists of anything.

You can try and then get blown the fuck out and go run to hide in your safe space. Again.

> MUH RUSSSIAAAAAAAAAAA

>talks about old days
>still thinks OP can INB4.
you sure are some type of glowing newfag shill cancer

russians have been doing anti american propaganda for years, what do you think would stop them from doing it online. propaganda to make us fight eachother and cause chaos within our borders. we need unity and solidarity not us vs them.

> brainwashed cultists
hahaha gooo leftie!
your terrible ideas need only be read about in history books. no one here needs to tell you.

> russians have been doing anti american propaganda for years,
let's see some.

>unity and solidarity
You will ONLY get that with nationalism of some form.

You are hiding in your safe space, far righter. go to twitter or any normal sane place and you'll get assblasted in the marketplace of ideas and banned for posting hate speech.

-Says everyone falls for psyop
-himself falls for Jewish “boomer” memes and intergenerational conflict

boomer memes = Jews love us more than grandpa

No I have been relegated to here because if I start wrecking idiot lefties elsewhere they cry to their tranny jannies to make the mean man go away.

Any Forums is a psyop, just trust me bro. But seriously, seeing a lot of good threads get deleted while the conspiritard shit that should be on /x/ is left up leads me to suspect this is somewhat on purpose.

Also, a cat crapping under the neighbor's rose bushes is a false flag event

Just what a Jew would say.

russian agents during the cold war tried to subvert american interests and they helped to propagate donald trump to victory in 2016 by spreading memes against leftists from shillfarms

>We
>Any Forums

You're such a faggot. Learn to have an ethnicity instead of a crayon color as an identity. Learn to make your women listen to you rather than throwing away your identity because black men are scary and you can't control your sisters.

Out of all the shit this place now spews the idea that Any Forums is controlled is one of the few that have weight

bitchute.com/video/heb4TZSstPSs/

IQ only goes down when a place is filled with niggers, so there is your answer.

Kike Enoch is a self admitted Jude:
files.catbox.moe/mcg5h3.mp4

Attached: EuroMutt.png (1920x1078, 156.54K)

I hope you learn that leftists want the best for all people and that they aren't selfish minded like conservatives who are stuck in traditions and archaic theory.

You're a literal-minded autist. He's saying you're the SEAmonkey equivalent of beaners. And you are.

Russian invasion ruined it because of the influx of newfags. Dont get me wrong, newfags were always a problem, but this is the worst invasion of them in years.

You like to play the racial grouping game same as the right.
Both sides want what they think is the best.
And the right has thrown traditions away with adopting white identity.

When you grow up you will discover that the right (in general) are the ones who look out for people (even if it may feel harsh) while the left are entirely self absorbed with their own wants.

Leftists want to destroy my ethnic identity (not white, but a real ethnic identity that is a real minority) no different than what the right wing wants.

You both thrive off of us identifying as white.

Monarchists are the only real right wingers.

Yeah there are too many NAZIS here.

Attached: AK CHICK.jpg (837x1178, 196.67K)

This is just CIA agents posting. They need to delete this board or delete Any Forums. Except for /mlp

I just made this exact same comment in another thread. /nupol/ is still LARPing as Any Forums, but it has been completely compromised by MAGAtards, plebbitors, and shills.
I was just here for the lulz, but even that’s gone to shit now.

>nowadays

I only come here to laugh at people these days. Asylum is an apt description. The amount of people with no education is also staggering, it's literally a bunch of monkey screeching.