BIDEN'S APPROVAL IS TANKING

HELPPPPPPP

Attached: ni76.jpg (1200x810, 95.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vxq9yj2pVWk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's still better than Trump.

Everything thing this guy does backfires.

Don't worry he's going to print another 100 trillion dollars to shore up the economy. We're gonna fix the dead crops. Make um Grow again.

I kinda like Biden, as a Sleeper Troll President.

LITERALLY WORSE THAN TRUMP LOL

Attached: its joever.png (727x658, 186.25K)

still not tanking hard enough

>dump it

Attached: igor-bogdanov-s-telefonom-1.jpg (500x500, 30.4K)

it literally doesn't matter. the united states and the world are not controlled by the presidency. they control the presidency. look what happened to trump when the establishment went against him... they made him into a lame duck lickity split. trump accomplished nothing and then they stole an election and brainwashed the majority of people into thinking everything is just as good as it's always been. if that doesn't demoralize you then you're rambo and nothing will ever demoralize you.

>Approval rating of Biden and Putin over the last year.

| X
|___

Attached: you_in_your_mid_to_late_30s.png (900x1241, 1.81M)

The current state of our economy and world events suggest otherwise. Just sayin

yeah except trumps presidency was pretty good. jobs were flowing back into the US. lots of opportunities. the problem was that the globalists started a war and the normies said "no way that's impossible" and then drank the kool-aid. or injected it.

>The best propaganda for Trump has been how horrible Biden's presidency has been.
>mfw

Attached: 1635540004069.jpg (500x500, 71.69K)

He's far funnier than trump, but that's the ruse.

just one metric. just one

Attached: 1647658019979.jpg (192x196, 7.98K)

I unironically like Biden though. Trump gave him a shit hand to start out with. And it’s not his fault Russia went full retard and caused gas price to skyrocket thus leading to higher inflation.

It's amazing how putin controls america now.

How?
He literally shits his pants around world puppet leaders

This. Imagine how bad things would be if the adults weren’t in charge

Attached: 0D073346-2423-49C1-9BD7-D779664C183B.jpg (963x1024, 133.66K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNN

Cortana; Show me a line plot of Biden's approval rating by Americans on the vertical overlayed over Putin's approval rating by Russians, centered around the date of the beginning of the war in Ukraine.
youtube.com/watch?v=Vxq9yj2pVWk

Attached: curve.png (244x207, 2.83K)

It demoralized me at first, but just made me an enemy of the country. I'm not demoralized about that. It's a better cause.

>Blue states unconstitutionally shutter business and keep Walmart and their buddy Bezos rolling in dough
>millions of jobs lost
>orange man bad gone through rigged election
>allow business to open again due to mountains of lawsuits
Bro look! We got back a small percent due to surviving businesses opening again!

Attached: 1651017246108.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

You're not this stupid. Nobody is here... right? At the very least, don't expect everyone else to be this stupid. These are just regaining post Covid hirings, and then claiming it's job creation.

It doesn't matter. They will just rig the next election.