FBI was tipped on a shooting from DeadbyDaylight player

>archive.is/H4p08
>archive.is/KqK7q
So the FBI was tipped that the shooting would take place AND the policewas being useless (for 70 minutes) during the course of the shooting (which anti 2 admendment liberals praise) while stopping (and arresting) others from helping/defending the students.

Attached: scr.png (891x668, 242.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qgpEMzdbJEc
youtube.com/watch?v=HijiyzYOcg8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dbd is such a shit game Idk how anyone can play it more than once. Literally a game of fucking tag

it's a game made for streamers. All games made today are made to use streamers to market the game for them

The discord tranny fed groomer plot thicken.

>female gamer
fake and gay
this is just like the "nigger hero" meme

>Areyou the female gamer who reported the shooter?
>Email us so we can tie up a loose end

youtube.com/watch?v=qgpEMzdbJEc
Even this fence rider is reporting on it.

Any Forums here
>dbd
so it was a tranny after all, kek

>losing a video game set him off
So this IRL
youtube.com/watch?v=HijiyzYOcg8

DBD is for brainlets so females would be playing it or troons perhaps

>just hours before
shut the fuck up

Government Crack Whores

>Guy made a threat days in advance
>Girl reports it hours in advance
Gee, thanks

I really wonder what the suicide/turnout is for a government officials tasked to sway opinions on here are. Seeing shit you know is true but are paid by your own government to take down.

Not all. Just the multiplayer/social ones without much of a story.

>the non-glowie explanation by a niche internet celebrity coincidence theorist
Why can't we just blame the video game? I don't want to think about this. It makes me feel uncomfortable to use my brain for anything other than shitposting.

Lol snitch bitch BTFO

Stay bad

You can say you don't care you get paid to yourself all day. But at some point like everything else it becomes in your dopamine addicted brain its never enough.

>multiplayer only games based around chatting with other people with zero replayability and theme park game design
yeah, made for streamers to sell the game

Girl: uh hi fbi i'm worried about a fellow gamer making threatening remarks about shooting up a school. you guys should look into that or something.

FBI: We are.

Was he mad cause bad?

Weird how specific they are with their quotes, hits all the buzz words ar-15 included

Dead by Daylight is satanic garbage. We should probably ban it

they released the ring expansion the same day the buffalo shooter supposedly cased Tops on 3/8