Is the buffalo shooter atleast partially successful? (Not advocating for violence btw)

I ask this because 1. prior to this he had no purpose as mentioned in his manifesto and 2. but despite his violence Ive seen more talk and education on replacement theory or what democrats call “demographic destiny”. Sure he couldve tried a much more peaceful approach to finding a purpose and spreading awareness however would it be repressed like alot of right wing talking points? I think with how much censorship there is I personally wouldnt know much about replacement theory or demographic destiny if it wasnt for this shooting. That being said, I feel for the dead and the families. No one shouldve suffered that. Mass shooters should be hanged and have their ashes scattered in the ocean.

Attached: 38920061-37FF-4D34-A66F-8684AA9A9CC5.jpg (768x432, 28.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gematriaeffect.news/the-buffalo-tops-friendly-markets-shooting-of-may-14-2022-on-israels-74th-birthday/
gematriaeffect.news/cbs-new-york-pays-tribute-to-201-in-coverage-of-buffalo-new-york-shooting-of-may-14-2022/
gematriaeffect.news/proof-that-payton-s-gendron-was-literally-raised-to-perform-the-mass-shooting-ritual-in-buffalo-new-york-on-may-14-2022/
gematriaeffect.news/buffalo-new-york-tops-market-shooter-visited-the-store-march-8-a-span-of-68-days-from-the-may-14-2022-killing/
gematriaeffect.news/tops-friendly-market-in-buffalo-just-down-the-block-from-prince-hall-freemason-lodge/
gematriaeffect.news/the-68-overload-in-the-buffalo-shooting-ruth-whitfield-sandra-dave-komoroff-the-march-8-2022-casing-of-tops/
gematriaeffect.news/tops-supermarket-buffalo-n-y-shooting-u-s-presidents-other-shootings-the-nfl-and-the-brady-bill/
gematriaeffect.news/terrence-pegula-the-owner-of-the-buffalo-bills-in-light-of-the-may-14-2022-tops-shooting/
freetofindtruth.blogspot.com/2018/09/40-69-74-75-86-106-666-new-world-order.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it was the government you fucking dummy

He was an MK Ultra slave since birth

gematriaeffect.news/the-buffalo-tops-friendly-markets-shooting-of-may-14-2022-on-israels-74th-birthday/
gematriaeffect.news/cbs-new-york-pays-tribute-to-201-in-coverage-of-buffalo-new-york-shooting-of-may-14-2022/
gematriaeffect.news/proof-that-payton-s-gendron-was-literally-raised-to-perform-the-mass-shooting-ritual-in-buffalo-new-york-on-may-14-2022/
gematriaeffect.news/buffalo-new-york-tops-market-shooter-visited-the-store-march-8-a-span-of-68-days-from-the-may-14-2022-killing/
gematriaeffect.news/tops-friendly-market-in-buffalo-just-down-the-block-from-prince-hall-freemason-lodge/
gematriaeffect.news/the-68-overload-in-the-buffalo-shooting-ruth-whitfield-sandra-dave-komoroff-the-march-8-2022-casing-of-tops/
gematriaeffect.news/tops-supermarket-buffalo-n-y-shooting-u-s-presidents-other-shootings-the-nfl-and-the-brady-bill/
gematriaeffect.news/terrence-pegula-the-owner-of-the-buffalo-bills-in-light-of-the-may-14-2022-tops-shooting/

Thank you scizoid but I want actual points from the adults.

It’s funny that you try and make this a thing. It’s not. Nobody cares.

Im not “trying” to make anything a thing tho?

It definitely accelerated the public discussion on the great replacement. Talking heads, mainstream even, are now talking about it. Feels very 2016 honestly.

The shooting was done by Feds. OP is Fed. Several people reading this are Feds.

True I agree, I just wish things were alot less censored so that the ease of access to this stuff would be more open and not dependent on a fucking shooting

>Thank you scizoid but I want actual points from the adults.
you just ignored every link I shared

at least read the fucking url descriptions you fucking faggot

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-27 at 7.13.05 PM.png (510x505, 307.2K)

I guess, but not as successful as Tarrant, his successes are Tarrant's successes, he said there would be American copycats.

This, I’ve even had normie coworkers ask me about the Great Replacement theory and my input on it.

lol this le goblinicus americanus is not white

its reminds me of daily stormer shit I cba

Yes. He made Martha proud

thats not the shooter, didnt you watch the video? fucking braindead retards everywhere

Attached: 4846847864.jpg (1440x1232, 102.18K)

HE IS THE FIRST PERSON TO BE GROOMED BY Any Forums TO KILL BLACK PEOPLE SUCCESSFULLY

user
freetofindtruth.blogspot.com/2018/09/40-69-74-75-86-106-666-new-world-order.html

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-27 at 7.19.49 PM.png (678x580, 98.69K)

idc, the image isnt the main focus here anyway

His goal is to stop the replacement and this being conversation doesn't mean it will be stopped.

He should have promoted white fertility, not death to non whites. Peace and love amongst whites would beat violence and hate against non whites as a tactic. Whites should just start marrying younger and get fucking and making babies. White fathers should stick around and encourage their daughters to have kids. White men should work harder to make their families better to set a good example and make being a stay at home mother look more appealing to their young daughters and make working hard and supporting your woman look more appealing to young boys.

The reality is, other races have children a lot more in Western culture than whites. That means whites are uniquely effected in some way. The land is fertile, whites just aren't growing. Maybe the jew is brainwashing or manipulating white people into not having kids. Maybe not. Doesnt matter. White people are the masters of their own behsvours, they are a smart and responsible race.

White men need to start being more assertive in the family and on behalf of the family for the sake of not only their white family but everyone's white family. This is a much better solution than mass murder. Mass murder will make us a cursed race, like the Germans (if they even did it, it doesn't matter, they are at least cursed with the belief they are murderers).

>Theory
It’s not theoretical. It’s an objective fact.

I'm still constantly amazed that Western lefties never see how much impact violence has and put two and two together
Their African and Asian counterparts would already be wiping the cosmoline off of their AK stashes at this point
Not advocating either but it's fucking weird to watch

When it's all from the same dot.news domain you KNOW its credible as fuck

>kill 10 random blacks in a supermarket
>meanwhile 200,000 illegals from central america crossed the border just this month
Yeah, no. He changed nothing.
Normies had already forgotten everything related to this shooting the second that spic shot up a school. White replacement is no longer on their radar.

It's because people are broke, you idiot, and it's not like having a bunch of kids is going to help them till the land