Food is Free

If you're still paying for the majority of your weekly groceries then you're doing it wrong.

Every town has multiple churches, and most of those churches have free food banks. Just start going to them and picking up all the free food you could ever want.

Also, they end up throwing most of the perishable items away at the end of the week: things like bread, milk, eggs, produce, and meat.

You shouldn't feel guilty doing this, the food is already paid for, and it will spoil if you don't eat it. If you actually feel bad then take some of the saved cost and donate it to a charity. Or don't, it doesn't matter. Better yet, volunteer at one of the food banks once a week, most of them will let you take home all the perishable items you want. Even most of the pantry stuff too -- depending how well stocked they are. In my experience they pretty much let me take home a week worth of groceries every week for about 2-3 hours of volunteering on a weekend.

Anyway, I keep seeing people complaining about rising food costs, but meanwhile there is enough food to feed 100 people getting tossed in a dumpster at the food banks every week.

This is the right way to do things, and much more honorable than food stamps.

Attached: freeFood.jpg (864x526, 628.15K)

Based social parasite.

It's all trash low quality gmo processed jewish garbage

Checked. Gobble it up you know you want it in your mouth.

These people dont deserve sheet

The YMCA usually gives away shit too. The one near me has a free farmers market. You can get around $40 worth of free fresh fruits and vegetables a week.

in the picture? sure.
but you'd be surprised how many of them are all stocked to the brim with locally sourced overstock from all the nearby farms.

Attached: farmFB.jpg (225x225, 8.86K)

problem is the human garbage you meet at the place, they may follow you to your home.

>Packaged grains
>Rotten eggs
No thanks, I only eat organic, grass fed meat.

Attached: 5435435.jpg (700x933, 56.06K)

Enjoy your next reincarnation.

When I go there is usually hardly anyone there except for the friendly church people. They always try to get me to take more than I need.

Preventing food waste makes my soul feel good.

Eggs are based tho

It costs time to travel to these places. Time is money. The food there is such cheap stuff that you are better off using the time you would spend traveling there to work an extra hour and just get better food delivered to your door by amazon.

Food stamps also save time because amazon accepts ebt

>This is the right way to do things, and much more honorable than food stamps.
Sure run around wasting your time and doing things ineffectively to get made up honor points.

>Shitty caged hens
PASS

Not a bad idea for the perishables if you need them, just don't abuse it, and give back when you can.

Or just make friends with local farmers. Even in cities you should be able to join community gardens which leads to friendship with homesteaders in the suburbs.
Every homesteader overproduces their niche.
Make friends and get free eggs, dairy, vegetables, meat if you live in the right place.

depends on where you live user, if some guy from jew york tried to pull this all hed get is instant ramen and kosher pickles

>little lord fontenroy

>Fauntleroy*
Yes, you will address me as lord. Peasant. Now go eat your grain sludge.

Attached: 4234.png (241x249, 61.68K)

>British
>food snob
Amazing the lack of self awareness that’s possible in some

Yeah bro lets eat the shit they kill the poor with!

>American
>Fat
Amazing the lack of dietary discipline that exists in third worlders.

Attached: YOU.jpg (1000x823, 88.53K)

That’s what the ebt cards do. Let them buy 50 kinds of corn syrup. The food banks are for boomer grandmas.

the kind of food you get isn't food anyone should be eating but better than starving, i guess

Food is not free. Food has always been a commodity. The only free food is food you can grow yourself

Kek. Britain is as fat as anyone in America. Only with less teeth and sloppier hair.

>problem is the human garbage yo
just grey rock. drug addicts and narcissists (same thing) get bored easily.

Lmao if you don't think God already has a group of niggers earmarked for your destruction, then boy, you don't understand karma.

We're much less fatter than you, we also have less cavities than you per capita. Now go eat your grains and corn and seethe more, tubby.

Attached: 1650796137887.jpg (808x1024, 83.91K)

nothing you grow is free. if you are planting seeds and tending fields you are spending your time and energy which could be spent elsewhere. it's not about free. it's about being the whole supply chain and understanding the exact source of your food. considering that poisoning water and food was a prevalent theme throughout military history, i would say in tumultuous times when your own government is betraying its people in a lust for power, it's pretty fair to say eating food produced by a subsidiary of bill gates and pfizer is probably a dumb idea, especially when they keep announcing (gleefully) that they can put mRNA tech into food and do away with the need to inject "vaccines" (or whatever gene therapy).

>a pom and a yank trying to banter
It's like getting a glimpse of the inside of the short bus.

That is Christian food for Christian Brothers in need, not for penny pinching kikes who need to parasitize everything.

>Doesn't know how to tag people in his replies
Now at least we know who is driving it.

Attached: 5345.jpg (1773x1773, 145.71K)