Imagine being this gullible

Congrats to all Right-Wing users who shared the unconfirmed photo (since day 1) of a Trans person saying that was the Texas Shooter.
Surprise surprise that was not the shooter and an unrelated person got harrased.

Bravo you fucking imbecil morons!

Thanks for giving valid ammunition to the online Left that now will attack you for months over this.

Attached: E2C59E08-6C91-4059-90DB-C290C1040868.jpg (622x764, 120.11K)

Good.
We did it on purpose.

>valid ammunition

Attached: 13395464587043.png (854x1200, 1.21M)

o no, the left will attack me
anyway ..

you clearly just wrote the word false on this image. if it came from a real fact checker it would have that clip-art of the word "false" as though it were stamped with an inkpad

remember when reddit blame that bombing event in some dude that had committed suicide 1 week before the actual event
good times

two more weeks started as a meme to make fun of maga-fags

kek

You really don't understand how this works, do you?

it was leftists harassing them. No real Any Forums user will ever do anything.

>Thanks for giving valid ammunition to the online Left
>valid
Imagine being as gullible as OP

like one of these bad boys.
Which BTW is free to use.

Attached: ANTIwHITEsTAMP.png (622x332, 106.11K)

>No real Any Forums user will ever do anything.
based

Attached: 1650476605472.jpg (660x660, 118.64K)

NEVER SHARE PHOTOS OF PEOPLE WHO IDENTITY HAS NOT BEEN CONFIRMED.

EVEN MORE IF IT'S SOMETHING SERIOUS LIKE A SHOOTING SUSPECT!

I agree with you, but you know this place. You are talking to retards. There is no reasoning to be had.

Anons if you want your boards back I'd say most plausible solution would be to program good bots that can use logic or key words to break bots and distract shills. Otherwise events are going to keep getting more and more vague and obscure as far as accurate information goes. Anons must work together to pinpoint the bots and glowie shills. They stick out already but the newfags can't tell the difference as they're used to their cancer social media feeds and so forth. How can we go about doing this if jannies and mods are not on our side?

It's called the regular user base
Where do you think "fpbp" comes from?

serious question
was the texas shooter trans?

and how many fake stories has the mainstream media (that makes millions to cover these stories) put out in the last 5 years?

>Surprise surprise that was not the shooter and an unrelated person got harrased
Wow, I wonder if there's any examples of this kind of tactic being used by progressives.. Maybe by news entities or something..

This is a culture war, and your side has never held back.

As loath as I am that we are alegedly relying on lies.. You surely must realise you did this.
You let this genie out of the bottle.. if only you had acted in good faith instead of BAMN

No shit. Its Any Forums, they got trolled.

The one on the left obviously wasn’t him.
It was well poison to discredit muh Any Forums

Attached: C44BC280-3DC8-4C77-B76E-18D6863A2E6A.png (727x966, 1.35M)