PRO GUN=RETARD

>We need muh guns because security
>there's insecurity because guns are very easy to get in the first place
>The people who supposedly are prepared to use guns to defend citizens (police) are too much of a pussy to do so, because guns are so destructive that they automatically put their lives in grave danger
>only the delincuents and psychos who don't care about risking their lives win

If you're against gun control you're unironicallt braindead and your delusion is on par with trannies. And all of this obviously stems from the fact that you see guns as your cool edgy little toy

>b-But muh tyrannical goverment1111!
Ah yes, what have you done against (what you claim to be) a stolen election? What are you doing against white replacement and globohomo brainwashing? Nothing, because you're all, too, pussies who are all talk.

And what arguments do you have? Like delusional trannies, it's all smug denial and mental gymnastics

Attached: 1653496427835.gif (390x452, 461.43K)

how does a man get with a woman with a face like that and not expect problems?

cry bitch no one is giving up guns either quit being a girl whiney bitch screaming and diddling your clit and pick up a rifle and come put your faggot ass where your faggot cocksucker is or stfu troon bitch nigger.

the police have proven time and time again that they will not put themselves at risk to save your life. It's not their job. They don't do crime interference. They investigate crimes after the fact. Protecting your life is YOUR job, and it will never ever be anyone else's.

Give it a fucking rest. No one cares.

>when you're so braindead that you can't communicate without using buzzwords and cursing words every sentence while projecting your homosexuality on others
Amazing. You know what? You do deserve a gun. To blow your brains off, of course.

Chicago is a perfect example of why gun control works

>there's insecurity because guns are very easy to get in the first place
No, a pack of niggers can easily stomp your head in without a gun.

that is a spooky gif fren. I am scared and have a hard on at the same time.

Attached: FTypL0_X0AISLbv.jpg (1242x1233, 166.47K)

awww wittle bitch get her cwitty smushed awww poor faggot whore die you literal bottom feeding usesless eater shitskin brown turd made fucking subhuman nigger faggot kike.

Maybe that's why a society shouldn't allow the free access to destructive weapons whose only utility is to kill. Maybe all developed (and undeveloped) countries that didn't flood their society with guns and thus don't have mass shootings are on the right

>allow
shut up slave fag

>your delusion is on par with trannies
>wanting access to a gun to stop a criminal robbing my home is the same as trannies injecting hormones into our kids
okay retard

>awww wittle bitch get her cwitty smushed awww poor faggot whore die you literal bottom feeding usesless eater shitskin brown turd made fucking subhuman nigger faggot kike.

Attached: 1601883240752.jpg (125x214, 12.41K)

lol guess so if the result is you post your lil faggot doodles with greentext in the hopes no one notices the gaping cavern that was your seething asshole kek

Seeeeeethe.......spic

Obviously it's not going to be very effective if you flooded the country with guns during centuries in the first place. And you can still get them very easily in a zone that has looser gun control

make peepee feel good

test

>lol guess so if the result is you post your lil faggot doodles with greentext in the hopes no one notices the gaping cavern that was your seething asshole kek

Attached: 1642690460268.jpg (259x194, 14.38K)

And they can do it even easier with a gun. Your point?

>T.cunt-ripped eurofag

Attached: faggot.jpg (300x168, 8.87K)

I don't listen to opinions of slaves to the state.

>>T.cunt-ripped eurofag

Attached: 1637852968981 (1).png (688x757, 101.29K)

not so easy if you have a gun...stupid fag. die bitch nigger.

Attached: 1652609966406.png (200x199, 42.26K)

Franco should've killed your grandparents

Attached: 1626659396465.jpg (968x719, 362.41K)

shall not be infringed

>look mammy i'm a shitskin sandnigger too!

Attached: imalileurofag.jpg (259x194, 21.85K)

fag

>>look mammy i'm a shitskin sandnigger too!

Attached: 1514220581006.png (1358x804, 853.17K)

The personnel who's in charge of the security of institutions can have guns, as it's their job and they'll be easy to track. But allowing random people to get them easily exponentially puts everyone at risk. What do you suggest? Having armed guards in every classroom? Is this grand solution more reasonable than just avoiding the threat altogether, like most of the planet does?

I agree. ONLY IN AMERICA. we think we need them, and the gun lunatics won't accept gun reform because they are selfish and insane

then why don't you do something about it? are you afraid of me? is it the gun? is the gun the reason you don't kill me, my kids and my pets in the middle of the night?

or are you just a pussy with no fight in you at all, like a jew?

whatever it is, i don't care, you aren't gonna do shit

The answer is more guns, we need more guns. More ammunition as well. Also there should be shooting clubs and shooting teams at the range, like soccer leagues but for the local gun ranges on the weekends.

Also once 18, there should be a mandatory 3-week long gun safety class for ever American, male and females both so they know how to aim, carry, clean, load mags etc……

Get more people involved with firearms, the more the better

Your mutt shithole is the most degenerate society humanity has ever seen and the most unsafe developed country, but i guess you're muh free because you can jerk yourself with your gun while some mutt shoots up a school

>yawn

cry moar.

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1079x345, 120.42K)

>memeflaggot
>posting kike bullshit meme

checks out

Attached: 1643474985032.png (570x750, 40.39K)

>Gun control is good
Spoken like a true chink.

>Your mutt shithole is the most degenerate society humanity has ever seen and the most unsafe developed country, but i guess you're muh free because you can jerk yourself with your gun while some mutt shoots up a school

Attached: zoomyfaggyfag.jpg (540x360, 66.36K)

>>yawn
>cry moar.
>>memeflaggot
>>posting kike bullshit meme
>checks out

Attached: 1637852810417.jpg (626x637, 187.13K)

Pretending that school shootings, mass shootings in general and insecurity is a reasonable price to pay to have your little toy is tranny delusion tier, yes

>stop a criminal
Your argument is shit because you having access to a gun means that the criminal will also have an easy time getting one

back to the bunker tranny

Attached: 657456745.png (809x557, 185.23K)

lol typical chink bot just copy pasta shit lines from its faggot txt file and select a premade mutt meme that took a team of chink gov scientists all of 1960 to make, kek, sad parody of a faggot.

go on, greentext mutt pic again like the predictible little worthless time wasting piece of faggot chink shit you are subhuman turd skin.

>what I write and think matters
no

>lol typical chink bot just copy pasta shit lines from its faggot txt file and select a premade mutt meme that took a team of chink gov scientists all of 1960 to make, kek, sad parody of a faggot.
>go on, greentext mutt pic again like the predictible little worthless time wasting piece of faggot chink shit you are subhuman turd skin.

Attached: 1585320466985.png (350x350, 153.75K)

You sound jealous homie

lol called it! dance for me little monkey, humm while you garbled muh balls about, do it in greentext too!

>lol called it! dance for me little monkey, humm while you garbled muh balls about, do it in greentext too!

Attached: 1619405520087.png (850x526, 379.27K)

There are more "spics" in the muttstates of burgerstan than in Spain, spic. Hell, there are more Spanish speakers in your shithole than in Spain. You just had a mass shooting where some mestizo massacred a bunch of children in a hispanic majority state. Your country is closer to being Mexico than Spain.

yes fag just like that oh yes! now to the left and stroke that greentext for me slave bitch! haha! yes!

>yes fag just like that oh yes! now to the left and stroke that greentext for me slave bitch! haha! yes!

Attached: 1636991869320.jpg (1024x1024, 97.72K)

yes whore yes now greentext my asshole with your yerrow dicklet tongue!