Search & Seizure

>"Cops are gonna raid your homes and take your guns!"
>An entire department is literally too pussy to apprehend a single kid with an AR
No one's taking our guns unless we let them, Anons.

Attached: 1645548173894.webm (640x640, 1.51M)

ban tactical bears

>"sir we are here because we know you have g-ACK!"

can you imagine the pure horror if you were sitting on that couch. that bear is looking for food.

They can be very deadly when they aren't ordered to stand down

Bump

cops will shoot first and ask questions later if it's a white male with a job and kids.

I'd offer it a beear

Wow. He broke this door like if it was nothing...

ban fire extinguishers. you are not trained to fight a fire. In the event of a fire someone could waste time trying to use their fire extinguisher unsuccessfully instead of calling in the professionals.

How can you anons continue to let children burn alive in fires? You are all disgusting people.

yeah, infertile female bears are crazy af.
for some reason they become hyper aggressive and fearless. they can also run up to 30mph.

He has the right to BEAR ARMS

I'd offer her a bowl of eggs.

>and that's how I met your mother

Attached: ManBearPigTransparentGorey.png (412x486, 206.5K)

I bet you my virgin anus that it’s common among most mammals but for jew reason we treat those unstable animals as humans

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*CRASH*

That's all it takes for a bear to break into your house with the intent to rob and kill you. How will you protect yourself?

Attached: 8sCYvfe.jpg (2736x3648, 974.13K)

>w-why are you doing this

This. Border patrol broke protocol, will lose more funding but be blamed on something else.

Porridge you fucking idiots

Attached: bearhankthetank.jpg (1284x1223, 143.73K)

kek

you son of a bitch

Attached: 1642034622852.jpg (498x364, 22.19K)

Gottdang it.... this is THE SECOND THREAD TODAY where this damn ancient meme has reared its ugly head