Is Any Forums ready for hundreds of millions of niggers to come online...

Is Any Forums ready for hundreds of millions of niggers to come online? How will this change the internet and what are the political implications of this? My prediction: the overall IQ of the internet will drop by about 50 points.

Attached: nogs.jpg (748x720, 70.12K)

I don't think genuine African-born niggers are smart enough to use computers, user. They literally have an average IQ of like 65.

Africans are better than the pajeet and tranny flood we have online

thank god they already basically killed the internet or Id be upset. Not going to be able to tell the difference between bots and africans. I guess bots will be more coherent.

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

they're just gonna stink up social media like poos do. Only somehow worse

there's no difference between our niggers and their niggers

They gotta figure out how to use a computer first

Good news for Afrika :)

Attached: frenet 2.png (6516x3456, 350.15K)

Time to be extra racist

I'm ready to dome some niggers in halo 3
>OH BOOM HEADSHOT SUCK MY DICK FAGGOT
>Click click pop click pop
>LIGMA BALLZ NIGGER WHOOOOO

Rev up those scammers boiz

this. they won't be stimulated by it.

American niggers are a little more intelligent because most of them have around 15% white ancestry. Then again, the ones here can barely do much more than watch TikTok videos on dey Ifonez.

A new golden age of trolling

>implying it isn't already at that point

The internet turned normie over a decade ago and it sucks.

cope, they have modern cities in africa they don't all live in mudhuts like you think

literacy is a big barrier

Any Forums requires at least a 75 IQ to “get” and regularly post on. We’re fine.

Africans will be on TikTok or beido

this, they will shake their asses on tiktok

They’ll just shitpost racist shit on twitter like the ones here. I doubt they’ll venture to other areas

That's north Africa, which is pretty much part of the Middle East. I think South Africa is decently rich but that's probably because the amount of honkys there.

There's cyber-cafes all over Africa you fucking retards, where do you think fake women accounts that wants your cash comes from ?
I hate americans so much

thank god he included those dumbass flags. i wouldn't've known what he meant.

>American niggers are a little more intelligent because most of them have around 15% white ancestry
this is a myth

African flags that are appearing on Any Forums aren't dumber than ordinary Canadian

Many Nigerian niggs are similar to American niggs iq wise.
That said most of them probably either already have internet or are too busy to use it so I doubt it'll change much.

Americans think everyone outside the US live in mudhuts

cope, look up Lagos, Nigeria
I didn't say they're rich at all, just that they don't all live in straw huts

Starlink will provide fast and cheap internet, but there's still the limitations of electricity that exists throughout Africa.

i think it will be good, imagine how privileged black americans and so on will sound to them. And how "black lives matter" will be pissed on due to it not including actual blacks from Africa. "Where is my money? Send money send rice black lives matter"

d u b s of truth

The pajeet invasion about 10 years ago definitely changed the internet for the worse.

Attached: lasagna.jpg (566x580, 44.55K)

Dear Sirs, xers and madems:
I been have requested from Nigerian National Petroleum Company to contact to you for assistance in resolving matters. The Nigerian National Petroleum Company has recently concluded large numbers of contractation for oil exploration in the sub-Sahara region. The contract is immediately produced moneys equaling US$40,000,000. The Nigerian National Petroleum Company is desirous for oil exploration in other parts of globe, however, because certain regulations of Nigerian Government, is unable to move these funds to another region.
You assistance is requested as a non-Nigerian citizen to assist in the assistance of Nigerian National Petroleum Company, and also the Central Bank of Nigeria, in transport these funds out of Nigeria. If the funds can be transferred to your name, in your United States account, then you can forward the funds as directed by the Nigerian National Petroleum Company. In exchange for your accommodating services, the Nigerian National Petroleum Company would agree to allow you to retain 10%, or US$4 million of this amount.
However, to be a legitimate transferee of these moneys according to Nigerian law, you must presently be a depositor of at least US$100,000 in a Nigerian bank which is regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria.
If it will be if however much to be possible for you to assist us, we would be most grateful. We suggest that you meet with us in person in Lagos, and that during your visit I introduce you to the representatives of the Nigerian National Petroleum Company, as well as with certain officials of the Central Bank of Nigeria.
Please call me at your earliest convenience at 18-467-4975. Time is of the essence in this matter; very quickly the Nigerian Government will realize that the Central Bank is maintaining this amount on deposit, and attempt to levy certain depository taxes on it.
Yours truly,
Prince Assi bongo-smelldiki

lost

actual africans are actually much better than the american pavement ape in most cases.

Attached: 1592951811261.png (1080x838, 145.27K)

Which part? IQ tests and genetic tests seem to validate both.

lol look at this African CHUD

>Prince Assi bongo-smelldiki
Kek'd

>hundreds of millions of niggers

Attached: 827619205990.png (1236x1200, 2.22M)