You can admit to be wrong

I can't honestly understand how some westerners here choose to support a nation in Europe whose entire effective purpose is to torture and intimidate Europe. Imagine how good and peaceful Europe and the world at large would be if it weren't for the insane autocracy in Russia. There would be no military spending and no nuclear threat haunting us or making us poor. How can you as a westerner support this? You have all the knowledge of the world and the truth at your fingertips yet you choose to believe the propaganda of a dystopic dictatorship. The Ukraine war affects us all. You can say what you want about America and all, whataboutism doesn't change anything. The fact is that if the century long threat of Russia doesn't change the entire world will eventually go down.

The west with all its faults is one born of democracy, centered on equality and justice. The east is autocracies centered and led by tyrants, oppression and corruption. You would never have the opportunites you have had in those nations. And you certainly wouldn't have been able to spit in your leaders faces and get away with it.

Attached: boom.png (1280x800, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kV9DLy2NI_8&t
isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Dutroux
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can't understand it because nothing that you wrote is based in reality.

youtube.com/watch?v=kV9DLy2NI_8&t
Bumping with this interesting video from earlier in the war. Ukrainian nationals now finding themselves in Russia forced to fight against their brothers. Civillians from students to the janitors that work at campus.

remember when the United States told Putin that he had to let American faggots adopt Russian children and then he told the United States to get fucked and that Russian children couldn't be adopted by Americans?

How so? I'm genuinely curious.

Didn't read, go back.

Attached: Shillthread.jpg (729x901, 202.73K)

I am totally organic.
You do a poor attempt at deflecting opinions that differ from your own.

There is an eternal struggle between all groups of people that will continue on until one stands victorious, if it weren't for Russia there would be another threat facing "us". But yet again that is just speculation at that point.

>some westerners here choose to support a nation in Europe whose entire effective purpose is to torture and intimidate Europe
Legit thought you were talking about Perfidious Albion

Attached: 1653539399766.jpg (824x618, 75.83K)

Both the west (also usa) and the east of europe has propaganda if you cannot see this then you are stupid.

There should be no war, but the war is not just Russia's fault.

Maybe so! But in saying that I assume you do accept that Russia *is* a threat to Europe? Europe has constantly been at war with eachother. There isn't a single ethnicity or nation in Europe that don't have woes against eachother. Yet almost all of us has risen up against it and decided to cooperate instead. I think one good example of this is how Poland has been so supportive of Ukraine yet their people have during the 2nd world war been utterly massacred and displaced from places like Lviv.

>I can't honestly understand how some westerners here choose to support a nation in Europe whose entire effective purpose is to torture and intimidate Europe.
thought you were going to talk about Jews, but alas

>The west with all its faults is one born of democracy, centered on equality and justice.
we are ruled by literal satanist psychopaths

isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Dutroux
read about Marc Dutroux

Also big Dutrouxpill: If you search for Marc Dutroux on google you get shitty news articles, if you search for him on Yandex you instantly get the true and factual independent investigation.

If you are not willing to read this, then you are a normie retard and you should fuck off. Literal proof that the Belgian police, justice system, and politicians are pedophiles. Not even kidding, it's not schizo symbolism interpretation, what you are about to read are literal facts.

This is your matrix redpill if you aren't dutrouxpilled yet, take the redpill, and you will wake up to the brutal truth. Take the bluepill, and remain an ignorant normie forever.

Attached: marc dutroux witnesses.jpg (1719x876, 336.95K)

If you weren't so reliant on Russia, resource wise, it wouldn't effect you at all.

The US has plenty of skeletons in their closet and I haven't meant to say they are all-benevolent. You still can't refute the massive responsibility Russia *or really, their government* has for invading Ukraine.

Russia tried to be allies but was rejected several times throughout history, brezhnev and putin were the only two men who realized that whatever russia does it still won't be accepted by the west.

>Blah blah blah Muh Russia
I don't support Russia. I just don't care. This is YOUR problem Europe so YOU deal with it.
I'm sick of my country getting involved in foreign nonsense only to be vilified after the fact even if our involvement was requested in the first place. We have enough bullshit happening at home we don't need this idiocy on top of it.

Attached: 1408344042791.jpg (300x192, 18.21K)

You have to understand that a lot of people here are lonely men who are spiteful and cynical they are not good at anything so they just base their entire existence on being a contrarian instead

>nations
>geopolitics
Are you new here? The threads about geopolitics are mostly bots and shills.

Do you really think there is a true value-wise difference between men of different creeds? Do you really think that this is the deepest that it goes--occasional corruption and sometimes shady deals, but that's the lowest depth people can sink to?
There is one Brotherhood of Man, and all those who support brother wars are of the devil.

"Then said he unto me, Son of man, hast thou seen what the ancients of the house of Israel do in the dark, every man in the chambers of his imagery? for they say, The LORD seeth us not; the LORD hath forsaken the earth."
God to Ezekiel
(Israel = conscious people of the world)

Are you talking about Russias attempt at joining NATO?
Those weren't exactly honest attempts and more for propaganda reasons. Russia can't be allied to the US as long as they want to commit to a threatening geopolitical strategy against European nations. The same way the UK could never ally with Germany during the 2nd world war, as much as Germany ideally wanted them to.

Washington and Berlin are the aggressors and you're a fucking idiot. Imagine typing this post about Libya or some of the other dozens of country who don't have nukes that we make it a business to fuck with and then say over and over and over they're the bad guys we're helping the world by fucking them up.

Ukraine had a legitimate government before Zelensky. Current one is owned by America, every vote bought.

t. American

>Russia
You know, some peoples in this Earth refuse to bend the knee to foriegn influence, the have the so called "self respect"

Yes, Russia is a threat to Europe. America is also a threat to Europe in a different way. That is why some support Russia over the "West" since they have a disdain for our current political order, not for some actual righteous reason.

I perceive my own government to be more of a threat to the continued existence of my people (race, culture) than Russia, at this point in time and with these exact circumstances.
>centered on equality
I don't want equality with foreigners in my land.

Attached: a1649988677075.jpg (1080x1142, 503.72K)

I don't support Russia, I just hate the Ukraine more.

Europe vs European government. Fuck European government its all kikes anyway

You'll have a hell of a lot more foreigners in your land under communist rule.

You must be the stupidest nigger alive. If there was an election right now between Zelenskyy and Yanukovych it would be a blowout

reply to me nordcuck, if you can't even take 3 minutes to read some wikipedia page you are a normie nigger and you should fuck off this board

actual, literal, documented, non-schizo, overwhelming proof that YOUR GOVERNMENT IS EVIL

You have absolute free will.

Yes now, after the US has spent hundreds of millions on a propaganda campaign dating back almost 25 years. Why the fuck was John Mccain and the head of the CIA in Ukraine in 2016? Can you tell me user?

Ok then, leave those problems to others like your leaders instead.
I have frequented this board since 2014. I am against all wars. And a lot of what I see here, especially since the invasion are indeed shills. It seems like it really did split Any Forums up in 2 camps with /uhg/ and /chug/ and all. I'm not sure about bots though since I have never seen proof of them working in action.
>Do you really think there is a true value-wise difference between men of different creeds?
Yes, absolutely 100%.

What now, you dumb retard faggot dick sucker?

Attached: 1652946664416.png (909x929, 780.82K)

I don't care about some hypothetical scenario based on wild extrapolations from the foreign policy of a state that died 30 years ago. It seems to me that as things are right now, the current order is more of a threat to my interests than a Russia winning over Ukraine strictly speaking (not talking about wild scenarios like Russia steamrolling Europe or whatever)

Attached: 1650827828276.png (797x978, 1.19M)

Eat shit jew

Russia has a right to exist.

Yes dude everything is the CIA and FBI. Why do I keep coming to this retarded site? You all are so entertaining, I guess. Maybe Ukraine didnt really want to align with the obtusely corrupt country where 20% of households dont have plumbing. Anyways I think Tucker is coming up soon you better get off the computer now.

We don't support Russia. We also don't support our own Government. Personally I don't give a fuck about Russia or your European problems at all. I hate my own government more than I will ever hate the Kremlin. This is actually the default American mindset.

russia is not communist retard, by the shit you say I am beginning to think you are an amerilard on vpn

I support ukraine. Russia has no right to invade, Putin has blood on his hands.

Yes, Russia definitely has a right to exist and to prosper. It does not deserve to terrorize and conquer. And it deserves a government that atleast somewhat remotely represents it's people and not their insane autocracy.

There’s an eternal struggle of africans that will continue forever unless you get genocided.

Attached: 1652133830587.jpg (640x550, 50.69K)