Is this true?

Do women hate asian women now?

Attached: 1653691498410.jpg (1080x2846, 665.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thefemaledatingstrategy.com/forum/life-coaching/monday-accountability-thread-may-23rd-29th
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

God damn what is it with these people I would love for the opposite sex to fetishize me.

Apologize

Attached: Screenshot_20220527-184636.png (2048x1299, 714.42K)

Really weird to think Asian girls rip massive farts after drinking milk.

It's very obvious that this was written by a man.

why are you on reddit

>Jewmer perpetuating race mixing propaganda

>american asian think they are asian
lmao you are just another annoying burger

east asians are not exotic anymore, that's for sure. what these men want is what white women aren't providing, and that's the straightforward feeling of being desired by a woman, which east asian women are providing them.

why chase after a woman? men want to feel like the woman they are with actually wants them.

Reddit has some funny forums. The r/mixedrace one is great because it shows that all mixed race people are pathetic sadsacks

I'm also on here:
thefemaledatingstrategy.com/forum/life-coaching/monday-accountability-thread-may-23rd-29th

>american asian vs asian
Unfortunately that makes no difference to ignorant racists in America. Whites in this country will discriminate against you all the same.

While true, they're also attention whoring on Reddit, so there's a level of self-selection in play.

She isn't even Jewish, she looks like a fat German goy pig

the only option is for white women to take asian men, which is easy enough. asian women will claim to not care, but mateguard when they see asian men with non-asian women.

Attached: spain.webm (1246x576, 2.06M)

White women be like
>NOOOOO, DON'T TAKE OUR WHITE MEN AWAY FROM US
then proceed to be like
>NO I WILL NOT BE A TRADITIONAL PARTNER, AND I WON'T GIVE YOU ATTENTION
Bitch, get fucked.

>asian woman
>"as a minority"
Bill Gates did nothing wrong

Attached: D267F82E-AFC6-4072-B98C-1E36AFDD649E.jpg (1400x1400, 168.39K)

tpbp

She's a kike. She's related to Chuck Schumer. We know to look into genealogy now, Chaim

no man in that reddit woman's life has ever looked at her lustfully

GOD DAMNIT CHANG WE ARE NOT GOING TO HELP YOU CHINKENIZE THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT STOP POSTING CCP PROPAGANDA ON THIS BOARD.

WHY THE HELL CAN'T YOU EVER USE YOUR OWN FLAG, CHINGCHONG? LET THAT SINK IN.

jesus fucking christ you fucking sameshills