Does Ukraine even deserve to exist?

It can't defend itself without massive fundraising from other countries, massive influx of weapons from other countries, etc.
Do they even deserve to exist if they can't defend themselves?

Attached: 1653432395569.jpg (558x410, 48.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2018/mar/13/ukraine-far-right-national-militia-takes-law-into-own-hands-neo-nazi-links
thetimes.co.uk/article/azov-battalion-we-are-patriots-were-fighting-the-real-nazis-of-the-21st-century-sdccf0w9t
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azov_Battalion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The war isn't real

Explain "deserve"

imagine fighting for this

Attached: kiev lgbt.png (716x785, 735.18K)

Attached: black nazi with jew nazi.jpg (585x611, 120.65K)

Ukraine isn’t a real country dude. It’s fake leftover shit from the Soviet Union

Attached: tranny armed forces.png (854x978, 1.42M)

>It's biggest ever
fuck me is it bigger than the shit they do in San Diego every weekend?

Attached: lgbt troops.png (725x712, 657K)

>It can't defend itself without massive fundraising from other countries, massive influx of weapons from other countries, etc
Just like Russia, which loses every war it fights unless proped up by Anglo industry. Stalin himself said repeatedly that they would have lost to the Nazis if not for Lend Lease

>Ukraine's National Militia: 'We're not neo-Nazis, we just want to make our country better'
theguardian.com/world/2018/mar/13/ukraine-far-right-national-militia-takes-law-into-own-hands-neo-nazi-links

>Azov Battalion: ‘We are patriots – we’re fighting the real Nazis of the 21st century’
thetimes.co.uk/article/azov-battalion-we-are-patriots-were-fighting-the-real-nazis-of-the-21st-century-sdccf0w9t

>The Azov Battalion has its roots in a group of ultras of FC Metalist Kharkiv
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azov_Battalion

Attached: Web capture_17-5-2022_15329_liveuamap.com.jpg (735x663, 119.9K)

Who's propping up Russia in this conflict?

why is there a parade in the first place?
that's the point.
it started after 2014.

I want an audit on that 40 billion we gave them.

American journalist I wager. In Eastern Europe, nation is about blood.
This is how we talk of Romanians in Ukraine. They werent born in Romania, did they? Still Romanian.
Same with the Basques and gypsies they dont even have a country yet you either are or arent. Or are half basque, or a basque that doesnt speak basque.

tldr a black man cannot be Ukrainian.

make this Fentanyl Floyde

Agreed, im older than that country.
Smoke and mirrors, I think the curtain is lifting now.
If one cannot defend their castle they lose it. Simple as.

Trust me I’m Ukrainian and I got out of that shithole long before this war happened. Let me tell you something, every single one of those worms in Ukraine deserve to die in napalm.
Find a tall bridge, and throw Ukrainians off of it while using them as target practice until the bodies pile that last one thrown off can stand eye to eye with the tosser. Then it will be enough.

>why is there a parade in the first place?
>that's the point.
>it started after 2014.
Russian propaganda

Ok groomer.

Ah the finest and most prestigious hohol nigger

Attached: 1653429462443.jpg (382x502, 61.2K)

This renders the concept of deserve useless, it becomes the same as mightiness.

So you don't have an answer, got it.

Huh?

No need to reply further, you're understood just fine.

if it's russian propaganda then why don't you beat the shit out them, ban said homo parade and label them as foreign agents?

Attached: incredulous.gif (400x224, 3.65M)

Are you ESL?
I had an answer, see