Women

Women literally control over 70% of domestic consumer spending at this point.
Women under 30 out-earn men under 30.
They still aren't letting up and are still claiming to be oppressed. I am completely convinced that men could have a 30% homeless rate and you'd still have these people pandering to women and feeding the victimhood.
Mark my words the next 25 years are going to be a wild fucking ride. Failure to launch syndrome, primarily a male problem is sky rocketing, men have rapidly fallen behind in the education system, dating standards are through the roof to such an extent large portions of the male population likely have no hope of finding a long-term partner.
Automation is going to knock out millions of entry/mid level male-dominated jobs that don't require advanced education. We're right on the edge of seeing a massive domestic terrorism problem.
And it's a problem that won't be responded to correctly because nobody gives a shit about young men and it's high treason to admit men have problems in the liberal sphere. All they're going to do is double down screeching about privilege.
There's a male identity crisis in the western world the likes of which we've never seen and nobody is doing anything to fix it or stop it from progressing.
All they do is screech about the rising flames of extremism without making the relevant connections that explain why extremism is on the rise across the entire western political spectrum.

Attached: 1552.gif (328x328, 1.95M)

I can’t figure out why they’re always so pissed off - they got 70% of the money and all the pussy

As a 35 yo boomer, the reckoning that is coming for the western world is going to be glorious. Men need to understand that the optimal path for them is mgtow. This does not mean hating women. It means not legally entangling yourself with the gynocentric meat grinder and living a minimalist bachelor lifestyle. Remember the looney tunes cartoon where wile e coyote is chasing the roadrunner and he runs off the cliff but keeps running and doesn't realize that he's about to fall? That is a perfect metaphor for feminism and western civilization as a whole.

The upcoming recession should cleanse some of it. I hope

mgtow is an antinatalist psyop aimed at white people to make them even more atomized and childless. The real solution is not to give up on society for hermit lifestyle. This will only make you alone and a potential victim of tight outgroups because you would lack a social safety net. This is what they want. The only way forward is rebuilding the multigenerational family home, where white males can thrive as part of the family even if females are workers.

You bring up some interesting points. But in my experience almost every white person in my family and immediate vicinity willingly took the vax because the TV told them to. There were no questions asked. Now this suggests to me that most white people actually do not possess a self preservation instinct. To be frank, that's not a community I would ever want to be part of anyway.

The real solution is banding together with other disaffected men and forcing change on society. If you can't do it legally, wait until the eventual collapse and take back what's yours. Our male ancestors built this world, its ours to share but never lose. What we're seeing now is the rot that sets in when the shepherds and caretakers of the world are cast adrift and traded for consumerist ideals. All things require balance to survive and right now the weight of reality is pushing back on our side of the scale. You must act accordingly and prepare, dont feed the system but ready to pick up the pieces when it falls apart. And remember it always, remember the lesson your forefathers learned thousands of years ago. Never let the lesser sex take power, her incompetence will destroy everything your forefathers fought and worked to create. This doesn't mean hate, this means love through compassionate leadership. Your the father, the stern face and strong hand that guides the world along its axis. They're the children who require guidance. Remember this.

Attached: alphastatue.jpg (500x889, 143.87K)

Capitalism needs women. They are the consumers. That's why they got excessive rights.
Here's a red pill, enjoy it.

>Women literally control over 70% of domestic consumer spending at this point.
they're buying food for their families
what is even your point?

The vaginal jew. And OP is the micropenile jew.

>Women have a somewhat equal playing field in a handful of countries for the first time ever
>Men immediately start falling behind and women outperforming them
>Screeching and shrieking on the internet and committing mass shootings is the only way they respond rather than getting their act together

Are you even really "men" at this point? Kek

You aren’t anywhere near boomer at 35. Stop contributing to Jewish efforts at intergenerational warfare.

“LOL I hate boomers cause Jews love me more than my grandpa!”

Now you’re losing me. Taking the vax has little to do with a sense of self-preservation, in that your conclusion is entirely based on the degree of belief in vax threat.

e.g., someone could say your drinking a certain juice lacked a sense of self preservation because that juice brand caused cancer. Your lack of awareness innoculates you against the selfpreservation charge.

These are wise words, user.

Young women and young men are like opposites: young women are desired and sought after for their beauty and charm but once they get older they struggle with family responsibilities and life problems. Young men need to work to prove themselves and have no value until they are middle aged and skilled. Then they reap the rewards of their work.

You sound like a young woman, and of course you enjoy making your $80k working in an office then getting unlimited male attention all day long. But just remember, once you turn 30 your life will change dramatically and then unfortunately you will be the one suffering

probably because they realize they didnt earn it, they still feel jealous of the phantom dick

Attached: 1636815774176.jpg (709x1024, 130.8K)

user, women have pussies.

Even when we raped and sold them, they were fucking in control.

The desire to be liked by women pollutes all men.
They have you by the nuts. They actually always have.
Now that society is encouraging them to be in charge, they've taken it really far and the men are all pussies because of it.

I will never do an ounce of work in my life
that is my revenge on the roasties
looking forward to when they run out of simps

>There's a male identity crisis in the western world the likes of which we've never seen and nobody is doing anything to fix it or stop it from progressing.
Yep.

>All they do is screech about the rising flames of extremism without making the relevant connections that explain why extremism is on the rise across the entire western political spectrum.
And they will get what they fucking deserve.

>not to give up
I have never even come close to having a stable career that could support a home and family, and I'm a fucking software engineer. (But one without a degree because my parents were poor af.) I've had some good years but also some bad years. And the past year has been by far the worst of my life, and with no hope of getting better any time soon.

And even in the good years, when I thought "maybe this is it, maybe things will be OK" I never even got close to finding a woman I would marry and trust to raise a family with. I wanted these things bad. Stable career, decent steady income, marriage, family. It was never in the cards, I never even had a chance. I didn't choose mgtow. This jew infested, shekel worshipping, degenerate society chose mgtow for me.

>equal playing field
>payed at work and home for having vagina and being a failure by government who stole that money from the masses of men at gun point
It was never about equality for feminists