Gun owner here

I have no problem with tightening restrictions on rifles. Hear me out. I'm pro gun. I own an ar-15 and I concealed carry every day.To get a concealed carry permit in my state (NC, pretty loose gun laws), you have to take classes (usually 10 hours) on gun safety, laws and ethics, and pass a written test and shooting test showing basic competency with handguns. I have no problem instituting a similar process for rifle purchases. Every gun owner should have basic knowledge of and competency with guns. Requiring classes, testing, background check and mental health screen would weed out a lot of psychos and criminals. A law enacting such measures could be written so that states couldn't use the law to make it excessively difficult for law abiding citizens to purchase rifles. Why are pro-gunners so resistent to laws like these? You will still be able to own rifles. It will just be harder for the wrong people to get them.

Attached: 1653670649148.jpg (1200x675, 139.65K)

>Hear me out
No

Attached: 1646797262063.jpg (766x687, 101.92K)

but then all of the niggers wouldn't be allowed to own guns and the left would say "background checks and training are rayciss". you literally cannot win with these people.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

How many times are you going to repost this you faggot?

Attached: coffee.jpg (540x469, 47.46K)

You're dumb bro... the whole point of NC's bullshit pistol purchase permit and other stuff is to put you on a list. That's why I don't own a pistol as a NC resident. Congratulations to all the idiots who get concealed carry permits and pistol purchase permits, they will be the first door knocked on when they come for the guns.

die, fag

Ever heard of the phrase "slippery slope?" Do you really think they only want your AR15? Get real.

Yes, all blacks banned from owning guns

Apparently you don’t understand that people will just buy a stolen firearm and do it anyway.

No infringements ever, no compromise, fuck off, faggots keep compromising on our rights we will have none left. Stand against every infringement no matter how small

Attached: 3340B1E6-C3F6-4A01-82C2-B11C5460B2EC.jpg (721x790, 47.61K)

i saw this exact same thread earlier today faglord

>I have no problem with tightening restrictions on rifles
Stopped reading there.
S H A L L
H
A
L
L

The eternal boomer:
>"I got mine, so i don't care if I make it worse for everyone else."
Guns, housing, manufacturing jobs, safe neighborhoods, a functioning white society. It's all the same. Boomers got theirs, and everyone else can get fucked.

Your children (who you kicked out at 18) already have the pillow ready for when you are in the nursing home.

Attached: suck_it_poorfags.jpg (1024x768, 117.12K)

>I have no problem with tightening restrictions on rifles
Stopped reading after that... just know this any law is infringement

Attached: 1632343608561.jpg (2007x1866, 1.14M)

>i’m pro gun
No you aren’t you fucking glow nigger. Kill yourself

Look! I posted it again!!! Niggers can cum up my ass now!!!

Attached: 1627404391958.png (680x709, 680.46K)

NC State government has no record of your pistol purchase if you have a concealed handgun permit

yea im sure if this psycho just took a firearm safety class he wouldnt have shot up those kids.
the real problem isnt guns, its the sickness of the soul that corrupts our nations core, the broken family.

repeat bot shit thread. die faggot.

>fedposting in the year of our lord 2022

SHALL

>mental health screen
>voting the wrong way is now a mental illness
Congrats, you played yourself.

Guys, I have no problem with OP bending over and giving his ass out for my profits. I'm a dictator. And while OP thinks he's gonna be armed under my regime, as soon as these codes are in place, he's gonna get looped out.
I approve of him getting raped. Routinely, for my cash.
Common sense, really.

No. I'm certain that in the future if you let the state decide who's a "law abiding citizen" you'll loose the right to have a gun. In Denmark, the police can confiscate your guns with no proper reason.

Shooter would have still been able to obtain firearm, this was premeditated for months.
Honestly, raise the voting/driving/legal age to 25 years old. Modern youth are stunted in the maturity department.
I do support universal background checks though, if you sell you gun to some nigger in a parking lot you are scum.

>25
and in 3 decades, to 30, then 35...
Train the entire militia, you coward fucks.

Just ban liberals from owning guns and conservatives from having abortions.

Struck a nerve Zoomie?

Guns are a scam. Swords are superior.

In Norway people get shot in Oslo every day, often with highly illegal fully automatic uzis and ak's. Shit like you talk about will only make it harder for normal people to get guns, criminals get whatever they want anyway. Also do i need to remind you about sweden's very frequent hand grenade attacks? Oh you can't even buy handgranades in the usa? well you can get them in sweden apparently, with guns being impossible to get for normal people.