WE DON’T NEED GUN CONTROL, MASS SHOOTINGS ARE A MENTAL HEALTH ISSUE

…yeah, we’ve also slashed mental health services so we can buy the swat team a new tank

Attached: 22F1DBCC-694D-4AB7-8F81-EF8A3B87E02F.jpg (1145x1777, 373.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vigilantcitizen.com/hidden-knowledge/origins-and-techniques-of-monarch-mind-control/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We’re also telling dissociative, schizo kids to block their hormones and larp as the opposite sex

Is this a fucking joke? Seriously, that background?
vigilantcitizen.com/hidden-knowledge/origins-and-techniques-of-monarch-mind-control/

Attached: Monarch butterfly.jpg (1735x1157, 1.42M)

Without the gun you just have a pissed off mentally ill person. With the gun you have mass murder.

little psycho

yea I would bet money this story is made up drivel

Attached: FTw_5fZWQAEN4oY.png (635x352, 378.97K)

one of your MPs got stabbed by a migrant ahmed

Shes cute

here is the exact same story from sandy hook
>"She ran out of the school building covered from head to toe with blood and the first thing she said to her mom was, 'Mommy, I'm OK but all my friends are dead,'" Solomon said. "Somehow in that moment, by God's grace, she was able to act as she was already deceased."

>covered herself in the blood of the dead

The easiest way to solve this mental health issue is to legalize prostitution

Attached: 644D6EA0-2C70-4186-BF37-A0BB01F464CA.jpg (960x908, 290.04K)

You 'slashed' mental health care because you decided that mental disabilities like thinking you're a fucking dragon isn't really an illness. You let schizos run free because leftists want them free. We don't have the knowledge or technology to help them, so leftists decided it was more humane to let them out of those 'evil' mental institutions. Now you reap what you've sown. Eat shit.

Lol you seem to have misspelled the captcha it was actually ASSPU

Euthanasia is the solution for the transgender menace.

That's a good thing, unironically. Maybe that guy would've been less precise with his target if he had a gun, but he knew he only had one chance with a knife, so he had to take out a high-priority target. I'd rather see a thousand politicians carved up by a thousand Ahmeds than 10 kids dead by one psycho with a gun.

biden should rly get to work on this problem

I think we're seeing glownigger diversity hires trying to pull off the same satanic tricks but failing miserably. The browning of america means everything is going to keep getting a little dumber all the time. It's weird to see servants in a human sacrifice-based cult acting like retarded cartoon henchmen.

Never change sudamérica.

Almost every picture of these mock victims and crisis actors has masonic signs and imagery.

>implying that JFK's Community Mental Health Act didn't make it practically impossible to keep violent loonies locked in rubber rooms.
As always, OP is a gigantic faggot

Attached: 1653153485895.jpg (762x785, 192.83K)

CGI kids. Like Gabby Petito. Check the Twitter of any family members from this shooting and anyone who liked their posts prior to this event. A huge bot net of AI generated fake people. Most have a blue butterfly next to their name or in comments, alsio check gabby Petito fan Twitter accounts and bots pushing the posts…blue butterflies.

Oh thank God, I thought the iodine supplements and lack of fluoride had finally driven me mad.

And your fucking point you daft cunt?

Project Monarch

Attached: abstractnibba1.png (256x256, 77.69K)

its not health, or guns, or single mothers
its americans, you have a warrior culture like islam
you could ban every gun and put all the loonies away
you will still have more terrorism than most western countries

monarch
psyop

Attached: shooting fake as fuck.gif (167x298, 1.24M)

that spik is going to make a fine kike.. I bet she made her friend bleed out faster just so she could cover up with enough blood. Strange how after such traumatic event these people are in front of cameras and giving news reports less than 24 hours since.