Gets a haircut

>gets a haircut
>gets a call from his wife about an active shooter at school
>stops immediately and borrows shotgun from barber
>proceeds to charge inside the school and evacuate teachers and children, including his wife and daughter

Conclusion: Cops are incompetent. The facts that an off duty border patrol agent had more balls to charge in than any cop present shows we have a lot wrong with our current system. Cops suck ass. Thoughts?

Attached: fefefefef.jpg (750x633, 110.85K)

why are there two different pictures of this guy floating around

One day the feds running the psyop are going to shoot one of these guys

Attached: look at the cops not the FBI.jpg (265x190, 5.89K)

None of these people look anything like me so its really not my problem. Cool story though, for a bunch of retards.

This is a fucking lie, he is a faggot spic cop who did nothing but "evacuate children" while the shooter was alive and gunning down children in the classroom he was in. It was a white cop who actually handled the shooter and he took a bullet to the head to do it.

Border patrol has a real cowboy mentality. Small Town cops munch donuts, write tickets, and haul people in for domestic shit. I'm not surprised at all.

This man is based as fuck.

Okay so I haven't looked into this at all since it's happened cuz I like to see things after the smoke clears and I've looked at two threads and 10 minutes and from first glance already I see media of a bunch of good old white boys and SWAT gear letting kids die and all of a sudden the Hispanic man with the white wife is the hero who saved the day with a shotgun. You can kiss my dick with this one you faggot like niggers lmao

Attached: 1652923215797.jpg (533x799, 48.13K)

you have to ban guns to avoid this from happening again and trust your gov and police

> borrowed a shotgun from the barber
lol

Nope your wrong. That guy was just an agent there who got hit. The guy in OP picture is the one who saved the day

>Cops are incompetent.
Unfortunately not, you just don't understand what they were there for: Protecting the shooter from the armed Texan parents.

Imagine is that barber didn't have a shotgun on him because he was a shitlib retard?

so? They’ll say he was the shooter

>ywn experience a shotgun haircut

This entire story does nothing but promote gun ownership.

true hero

You barber doesn't have a shotgun?

his is neither white nor can we say most of the SWAT team was white. The guy who shot and killed the shooter was a white patrol agent, the guy who evacuated the teachers and children from the school was a Hisapanic patrol agent. It's quite likely he may have entered from the back of the school.

Literally the best pro-gun argument

Yup. Nobody on Any Forums seems to realize a lot of future taggers, thieves, carjackers, rapists and 4am polka noise ordinance violators disappeared that day. I care about children but spic children are not CHILDREN. I cannot make myself feel sad about this somehow. I've dealt with enough of them to know they are a uniformly negative cultural force and all act the same way. What's the phrase? O yea:
>And nothing of value was lost.

It being sad to a few or some people doesn't make it any less true. Think of how much negative Latino conduct I was exposed to, to make me feel this way.

>inb4 spic
I'm a white American expat in their godforsaken land.

he was border patrol (and off duty) dumbass

just the fact that he is border patrol means he had no obligation to do shit (other than the obligation he has to his family)

he's a fucking chad

>he doesn't get his hair blown off with a 12-gauge
You have long dirty hippie woman hair, don't you?

The guy is lucky the cops didn't gun him down out of negligence thinking he was the shooter or something. This happened in Colorado not too long ago if I remember correctly. Some vet stopped an active shooter and then a cop thought he was the shooter and killed him.

You're just a mentally ill fag. Children regardless of racial background, are innocent. Self hating beaner.

> I did my job
as a father to save my child while your taxes pay for my existence!

>trust your gov and police
Sure sure buddy retard

>The facts that an off duty border patrol agent had more balls to charge in than any cop present shows we have a lot wrong with our current system
It means he didn’t get the same set of orders because he was off duty, so technically he probably fucked the cover up. I wonder how long before he commits suicide over this.

So the gunman died to a shotgun?

kek no?

Based, I feel the same about Jews.

You can't read (I'm white and American) and you're just an emotional spic (imagine that) hyperventilating and being overemotional (imagine that, too). No: I do NOT care about your "children". I've lived among you enough to know you do not care about white children, so my verdict is fuck you, really. This was spic on spic violence and about as relevant as an MS-13 cartel hit in Sinoloa.

Pass us with this bullshit and correct your own people.

You have to go back, nigger.

So do we all.

>had more balls
low trust society + white cops always the villian = PLEASE SAVE ME OH GOD

lol protect yourselves and pay their fucking salaries, proles, they're not dying for a pay check and they're not going to protect and serve a community that hates them regardless; you won't find another Chauvin for your demonic sacrifice

A mass shooter breaks into your barber shop.
But you don't have a gun.
How do you shoot him?

Attached: He's right.png (346x469, 273.47K)

Lol, you're not a "white american". You're a mexican living in mexico who thinks he's white. Probably a Castizo larper. I'm of Scottish and Anglo-Irish descent. You're the clear spic here, that flag is clear as day son.

lol
lmao
faggot

He got his hair cut you dumbass

You still refuse to read. Typical of your race. Again, nothing of value was lost. And you are a good example why not. You're all like you. And no amount of liberal jewish window dressing and media hand-wringing is going to change the average American white mind about that. We've been sufficiently exposed to you. Now we know who you really are.

Go mourn, and get the fuck out of our faces. Seriously. You shouldn't be there any more than I should be here. Go away.

Correct.

Attached: wdwdwdwdad.png (645x770, 16.07K)

Quintessentially American

White American, paisa. Now crawl away and wish you were me.

How did the border patrol guy get in if the police were preventing everyone else from trying? Surely he wouldn't have had his gear or badge, and even if he did, I doubt he would have any jurisdiction over the police on-site.

lol two spics acting like they aren't any different. Don't hide Pedro, in our land it doesn't matter what you look like, if you're a mexican you're a mexican.

Attached: C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg (800x450, 46.32K)

cry more about muh children

Attached: 1653364687441.png (710x577, 29.53K)

His youngling has a mullet

Cops aren’t incompetent. They just aren’t paid to take bullets for people. Also, an entire department made up of spics is not a good idea.

The first responders went in 4 minutes after the little faggot entered the school and immediately engaged him. He retreated into a classroom and locked and barricades the door. There was never a time after that where there weren’t multiple cops inside the school to contain the shooter and evacuate the students and staff.
But enjoy your righteous indignation, I guess.

This guy rocks, I endeavor to be like him