BLUE LIVES DON'T MATTER

WORTHLESS PIGS

Attached: 122oi32oi32.jpg (641x896, 108.64K)

Honestly if I were one of those parents I would seriously be tracking down and killing every last cop in the district. Not even memeing.

Calm down glowie, take a knee

>hire spics
>they underperform
who really is surprised here

Rogue border patrol saved those kids.
Fucking pieces of shit.
They let this happen

Attached: 2A68BCA3-A8AA-436B-A584-AF2943FEEA97.jpg (1170x1042, 1.03M)

Gutless eurotrash

>DONT BE ANGRY JUST LET US MAKE YOUR KIDS BLEED TO DEATH WHILE WE TAZE YOU FOR BEING UPSET THAT WE ARE ALLOWING IT TO HAPPEN

Attached: 8EBCBCA3-EF3A-4A41-87B3-72E1ABEC8052.jpg (897x903, 136.62K)

Diversity is our greatest strength.

Attached: UCISD-new-police-officers-pic-2-080821-1200x628.jpg (1200x628, 96.51K)

That's what the average texan looks like

Pretty much. Clearly the tripfag is glowing. Any man with balls is currently hunting them

Fat fucking American cops spend 364 days a year larping as either cowboy sherifs or as army men. But when it comes to actually serving and protecting dying children, they stand outside the school eating donuts and taxing the mothers of the dying kids.

Attached: signal-2022-05-27-23-41-58-077.jpg (640x360, 32K)

>Namefag completely misunderstands board culture and memes
Lurk for 10 years before posting

fuck 12

kek that's pretty much police force for you.

I'm not kidding. This is like some deep metaphore of what they do in society. Smashing protestors while letting criminals do their stuff

Attached: shvaed kitty.jpg (700x801, 57.58K)

they were kids, bastard

>Diversity is our greatest strength.
That bald fucker on the left is the one who made the call to 'wait', he called it a 'barricade' situation., that's the 'chief'.
At minimum he should have to spend the balance of his life 'looking over his shoulder'.
Any man with a conscious would do the 'right' thing, but that prolly won't happen...he did become a cop after all.

Attached: government reform.jpg (640x641, 115.86K)

kek, this may be my favorite edit of this comic ive seen yet

Based cops, imagine throwing away your life for nigger and spic kids in yet another shooting.

I would too. This is a real actionable threat made by me, a private citizen of the US and not a larping federal agent. If any glowies are reading this I would like you to make a screenshot of my post and add it to my file, so I can have the satisfaction of having proof of my sincerity during my trial.

The cops are gigabeans, see

Looks like the only thing they've been rescuing lately are Enchiladas Suizas.

At least, after this, we can all tell the cops to rightfully shut the fuck up when they start complaining about how hard it is to be a hero every day. All cops fucking do is jerk themselves off on Facebook, or complain that the NEWS MEDIA is being unfair to them like little fucking girls.

PRESS S TO SPIT ON THE POLICE

S