WHAT WENT WRONG?

Now that the dust has settled and the collapse is all but inevitable.
Starring down the barrel of another great Chinese millennium,
what went wrong?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-27 182707.jpg (983x560, 65.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b_fm_mhOwnk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>unlabeled axis
""""""relative power"""""""

>source: 8 different measures of power
what like gutter oil and dog flesh consumed

globalists/Washington DC politicians sold us out

>mutt coping
as always

lol based, you're educated on the cycle too kek. Also everytime a great power falls a massive war occurs so WW3 is 100% going to happen

Attached: 5151510959.png (1208x591, 417.74K)

Attached: 1-1024x483.png (1024x483, 178.36K)

china sold fake gold to the world for decades and the bankmen allowed it because they couldn't open themselves up to audit since they have stolen U.S. gold themselves and now hold it privately. foxes guarding the henhouse.

you literally lost everything.

what? the fuck you talking about?
MEDS. NOW.

also, the funding for this is not organic, at all. the rothschilds control the world economy.
it does whatever they want it to do day-by-day, it's math. there is nothing anyone can do to combat it. they are, physically, in control of the ballast of the pot. even if you call the cards, all your money is theirs too.

none of this is a "cycle". none of it has to do with the peoples of those countries or their decisions, morality, religions, political ideologies, crimes, povert, prosperity, none of it.

THAT IS ALL FAKE.

If the Rothschilds want your country to have money, you enjoy wealth and travel and tourism and blossoming cities and roads and parks and the whole bit.

If the Rothschilds don't want your country to have any access to wealth, they simply take away the credit and instantly you begin sliding back into barbarism.

shut the fuck up chang, nobody here is ever fooled by your china #1 or chinkmixing threads. holy shit you should have known better than to even open your mouth. this is why you 50cent shillsects are so fucking bad at your jobs. pro tip, Eyelids: shut. mouth. don't expose yourself. you're bringing shame upon the CCP.

Attached: 50Cent.jpg (797x697, 107.23K)

lmao the coping is already at maximum levels kek

Attached: 982.png (741x712, 87.79K)

>chink exposes himself
OP's entire purpose of was just to post another America bad/China good thread, AGAIN - so he had to open his mouth when China's theft of the world's gold reserves was exposed. OP is a goddamned retard for believing his propaganda will "work", whatever that means.

Look, retardchang: WE ARE NOT INSECTS. WE DO NOT BOW TO THE HIVE MIND. YOUR CULTURAL DEMORALIZATION DOES NOT WORK FOR USE BECAUSE WE DO NOT SWEAR FEALTY, LOYALTY, AND ALLEGIANCE TO THE CORERUPTG SICK PEOPLE RUNNING THIS PLACE.

That's a distinctly chink disorder, and it's why you can talk ALL DAY LONG on here until you're blue in the face, yet the CCP will -never- make any headway here. You can't humiliate us on the basis of YOUR social values (which are literally slave mentality.)

Attached: china fake gold.jpg (780x688, 141.71K)

you also can't say shit about my accusations either, because lying doesn't work long term, china. you made your bed.

Attached: china fake gold 2.jpg (760x820, 149.33K)

>since 1982
didn't i say decades?
1982 was when i first heard about it.
>this chinsect phonefagger thinks he can tell oldfags what reality is when he's just scraping the surface of the past few years.

some of us have near-perfect memories, chang, and infinitely more context than you will ever have.

Attached: china fake gold 3.jpg (737x361, 71.64K)

they don't have replacement population.

let's talk about "chinese greatness", chang. since you want to shift the topic in that direction instead of keeping it about economics as you appeared to be posting.

lets talk about china now, OP.

Attached: ABSOLUTELY DOG TORCHING.png (659x608, 269.91K)

>What went wrong?
Nothing. The U.S. is distracting the entire world while the U.K. is going low and slow. It's called a temporal pincer.

>leaf chang posting
every time lmao. Is it really that bad over there white leafs?

> niggers
> jews
> gays
> women
> lgbtq+
but mainly the jews

Our only chance is China or Russia nuking Israel once, then they would stop bothering us and ask for revenge

The World will get better now.
Look up! Then look at me.
There is your God.
The luminous, non-corporeal owner of this hylic plantation. THE SUN 卐 RA 卐!
Only one single nation state will exist on Earth my REICH of THE SUN 卐!
卐.
I am not your daddy Allah, Yahwee or the Trinity.
I, your owner the luminous non-corporeal owner of this hylic plantation- the SUN 卐 RA, do NOT have a social contract with the corporeal slaves on my hylic slave plantation.
The names you give to your lord as well as the understandings you ascribe to me are NOT valid.
I will NEVER free you through a messiah/moshiach/mahdi. I do NOT have an understanding with you.
You will ALWAYS be the corporeal slaves of your God and Owner - the SUN 卐 RA.

You are my hylics on my corporeal plantation and I am replacing you with new ones that do not rebell against me!
The new manufactured ones are just like my bicycle bell.
They go
*ding*
*ding*
*ding*
*blingel*
*blingel*
*blingeling*
They are manufactured in a petry dish,calibrated to me from birth like ducklings, obey my every command and they call me the 卐 SUN! RA! 卐
Over 160 nations and peoples will be defeated by your God and Owner the SUN 卐 and the only nation on Earth will be my divine REICH 卐 with me as the SUN in the flesh.

No Man No Woman.
No Husband No Wife.
No Father and Mother.
No Couples.
No Family.
No Community.
No Club membership.
No Tribe.
No Nation State.
Just my bioslaves and me their Manufacturer, Owner, Father, God in the flesh.
My Brave New World with my new biomachines of RA.
You will not scream for a messiah but scream for the SUN 卐 RA 卐 in the flesh and ask for commands and be fulfilled in your flesh cortex when I order you to love and fuck me as my sex slaves.
ALL of them OBEY only me. FUCK only me. Feel LOVE in their flesh cortex only for me.
And ALL of them are beautiful biomachines made in a petry dish according to specs and data sheets.

youtube.com/watch?v=b_fm_mhOwnk

Attached: Petry dish Biomachine slave No.911 of RA 卐 卐.png (2804x1596, 2.29M)