/GPG/ /SU/ /UG/ Geopolitical General #2187 - blaqué edition

Ukraine, PaIestine, Syria, Pakistan, Libya, Iraq, Mali, Caucasus, Yemen, Ethuipia, Burma, Socotra, and other geopolitical happenings, as well as soup, pipelines and robots.
/ug/, /sg/, /cwg/, /ecw/, /kzg/, /osint/, /ck/, /tg/, /k/, /soup general/, (NOT /ipg/)

NEWS
>Ukraine/Russia
Russian forces broke through the defences in the town of Popasna as well as north of Donets
>Syria
Mazloum Abdi said, Turkey aims, by returning refugees to northern Syria, to achieve a demographic change in the region
>Pakistan
Pro-Imran Khan riots in Islamabad, Khan demands new election announcement in 6 days
>Sri Lanka
Has granted its military and police emergency powers to arrest people without warrants after a day of violence that killed seven people and injured more than 200 and resulted in the resignation of Prime Minister Mahinda Rajapaksa
>Turkey
Turkey blocks start of talks on Finland and Sweden’s NATO applications; asks for concessions like lifting sanctions
>Ethiopia
Tensions between ENDF & Fano have escalated, clashes occurring in multiple towns of the Amhara region

>Live maps
conflicttr.com/
southfront.org/category/all-articles/products/maps/
marinetraffic.com/
globe.adsbexchange.com/
defensepoliticsasia.com/ukraine/

>Twitter sources
nitter.net/spriteer_774400
nitter.net/lindseysnell
nitter.net/clashreport
nitter.net/bilalkareem
nitter.net/disclosetv
nitter.net/archer83able
nitter.net/therage
nitter.net/ralee85
nitter.net/suriyakmaps
nitter.net/abduljabbar1612

>Conflict maps and reading list
pastebin.com/UCqfbpQn
>Official /gpg/ games
gaming-style.com/WarAttack/index.php?page=Game

Attached: file.png (401x720, 253.28K)

PT:

soon

Attached: alkhilafa.jpg (647x404, 42.55K)

>tfw a freemason made his muslim country secular and mogged most mena sunnis
Why can't sunnis into good infrastructure and literacy?

Attached: 03ee82a37b06aa6760259d79ac4d8997--human-development-report-economic-development.jpg (736x521, 45.63K)

PKK/YPG/SDF niggers about to get blown up

Yikes i really do live rent free in this crossdog's head lmao

I guess he's jealous i dont have to stand in bread lines

Attached: 20220526_034043.jpg (2185x1751, 1.57M)

shia dogs

>Not marking Germany, Londonistan and Sweden
user, I....

who remove the holhol map btw what a nigger!

you should not have bumped that crossniggers thread brother

Attached: nusayridog2.webm (320x320, 2.03M)

Iraq just criminalized any support of normalization of ties with Israel at a time when most sunni countries are openly proclaiming their support for Israel and their opposition to Palestinian statehood, and you still don't think all your countries aren't ruled by munafiqs?

>false, only 4
Name me ONE sunni country in the Middle East that isn't an ally of Israel, just one, and I'll concede this to you.
>proof?
I mentioned it earlier. The saudis are currently bribing the turks into resuming good relations with Israel. and even a while back they helped facilitate morocco and sudan's recognition of Israel, and they tried to bribe Pakistan as well.
>you keep barking that its secular so which is it qeq
By law it is secular, by spirit it is Muslim.
>thats not holy
The al Quds matters to all Muslims. Which is specifically why the salafi/wahhabi kufar want to hand it over to Israel. They think it would deal a huge blow to Islam.

Yes, we are always this based.

Attached: 1651960100015m.jpg (1024x1024, 105.63K)

Truly the Shia heartland.
I expect sunni countries to do the opposite soon, criminalize any opposition to normalization of ties with Israel.
Well, I mean they do it in the Gulf, lots of Palestinians have been threatened with deportation if they publicly say anything negative about normalization, but they'll put it into law now.

kek based

Attached: paki_shia_pajeet_nigger_shitskin_zoomer_meme.jpg (500x882, 134.4K)

Soon they'll have laws against "anti-semitism" and "Holocaust denying". Sad!

Let me tell you that I got asked where Al-Aqsa is by either you or some other guy, and I said Jerusalem, and you told me
>nooooo Shia think its not in Jerusalem
at least my 12er majlis never claims it is not in Jerusalem, so you are wrong that it is not holy to Shia.

>That file name
You're not a Shia, turduni.

Keep coping pajeet twink, im not a dumb nigger like you, wouldnt post my face here.

I don't care about the argument of it being holy, it's an important site for Muslims and that's all you need to know to make sure it stays in the hands of Muslims.
Already the two holy sites being in the hands of the saud munafiqs is an extremely terrible moment for Islam, seeing Israel overtake all of the Quds and the Al Aqsa masjid is going to be catastrophic.

I agree, I am just debunking ISISboo.

Cope. You did post your face and regretted it because you got laughed out of the board. Me, on the other hand, have nothing to hide, being the Arabian Bvll that I am.

Attached: 283973654_703127657409551.jpg (1080x1080, 326.03K)