How did we get here?

and what is coming next?

Serious replies only, please.

Attached: FTOPzi-WAAASyVs.jpg (919x1280, 175.54K)

This is your fault. You wanted to change things, and never thought things would change.

Hopefully a nuke

The first image is also a dude. They've been at this for a while. The supermodel phenotype is all dudes

Attached: Screenshot_20220523-182229_Chrome.jpg (1080x639, 112.99K)

trans mixed race cyborg children in drag.

nothing is coming next, just nuclear war. I used to be scared of total nuclear annihalation but after looking around and seeing how much western society is falling apart...a total reset is the only solution. If you survive the missles you will have the best white pill ever as you will get to rebuild society and ensure we never get to this point again. cheers user and goodluck

>how
2 things. 2008 crash. Banks began to divide people against each other instead of them. And Obama. Legalized gay marriage in 2015. 7 years later they have to trans the kids or you're a bigot

Normalizing pedophilia is the leftist final frontier.

>Klein

What has that something to do with selling underwear?

This. This comes next. That serious enough for you?

Attached: 1605011051099.png (464x303, 167.24K)

> Trans
> Has like 5 kids

>You wanted to change things, and never thought things would change
I didn't actually want anything to change, I just enjoyed talking shit about the lamestreamers.

now I just can't talk shit about dumb Stacie's that troon out for social status because it makes me a "transphobe". I just want to be free to talk shit

Attached: 1627056443404.jpg (960x512, 92.84K)

>Europe was degenerate in the early 1900s
>exported it to globally
>America was degenerate in the early 2000s
>exported it globally
Member what happened after that in Europe?

starts with a J and rhymes with eww

I find many supermodels match the gay male or female idea of beauty, I know no men who actually like or care about supermodels.

>every female supermodel is actually a man

Attached: lol-lolol.gif (240x192, 781.96K)

Cheaper products, moved to China. Dumber target consumers needed.

oooooo i member!

What do you think Victoria's "secret" is, dummy?

:D

The people who own this planet will rule their dysgenic slave race until everyone starves to death or the sun burns out.

The end.

The normalization of pedophilia. Transgenderism has already been normalized to the point where even conservative boomers are validating the delusions of TIMs and TIFs, and now they’re in the process of normalizing children making irreversible decisions about their bodies without their parents’ consent. When they successfully convince the population that children are capable of choosing their gender and that parents should have no say in this decision, they will convince them that they can consent to sex as well, and there will be nothing their parents can do to stop it once their rights are removed. Anyone that opposes this will be accused of ageism and pedophobia, and after a short period of outrage and fake republican opposition there will stunning and brave celebrities coming out as pedophiles and there will be “mixed age couples” on every TV show and advertisement. It’s gonna make Weimar Germany look like a fucking joke. I hope you’re all prepared.

no one takes anarchists seriously

VS isnt "all models" but I like where youre going

Attached: 1632340721631.gif (500x361, 1.79M)

>The normalization of pedophilia. Transgenderism has already been normalized to the point where even conservative boomers are validating the delusions of TIMs and TIFs, and now they’re in the process of normalizing children making irreversible decisions about their bodies without their parents’ consent. When they successfully convince the population that children are capable of choosing their gender and that parents should have no say in this decision, they will convince them that they can consent to sex as well, and there will be nothing their parents can do to stop it once their rights are removed. Anyone that opposes this will be accused of ageism and pedophobia, and after a short period of outrage and fake republican opposition there will stunning and brave celebrities coming out as pedophiles and there will be “mixed age couples” on every TV show and advertisement. It’s gonna make Weimar Germany look like a fucking joke. I hope you’re all prepared.

Terrifyingly plausible.

>the gay male idea of beauty
this doesn't involve women at all. Women aren't beautiful
Gay male idea of beauty is a tanned middle eastern man with large pecs and a bubble butt.

Any time gay men talk about females being beautiful it's insincere and sarcastic. Straights don't realize because straight society is unironically obsessed with female "beauty"

>It’s gonna make Weimar Germany look like a fucking joke
The US already does. We're still catching up to the economic state of the Weimar.