NEW MESSAGE FROM DONALD TRUMP

twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1530311260096569347

Attached: Fires_of_Hell.jpg (595x647, 101.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tektonticker.blogspot.com/2022/05/today-i-have-special-guest-piece-by.html?m=1
gematriaeffect.news/the-buffalo-tops-friendly-markets-shooting-of-may-14-2022-on-israels-74th-birthday/
gematriaeffect.news/cbs-new-york-pays-tribute-to-201-in-coverage-of-buffalo-new-york-shooting-of-may-14-2022/
gematriaeffect.news/proof-that-payton-s-gendron-was-literally-raised-to-perform-the-mass-shooting-ritual-in-buffalo-new-york-on-may-14-2022/
gematriaeffect.news/buffalo-new-york-tops-market-shooter-visited-the-store-march-8-a-span-of-68-days-from-the-may-14-2022-killing/
gematriaeffect.news/tops-friendly-market-in-buffalo-just-down-the-block-from-prince-hall-freemason-lodge/
gematriaeffect.news/the-68-overload-in-the-buffalo-shooting-ruth-whitfield-sandra-dave-komoroff-the-march-8-2022-casing-of-tops/
gematriaeffect.news/tops-supermarket-buffalo-n-y-shooting-u-s-presidents-other-shootings-the-nfl-and-the-brady-bill/
gematriaeffect.news/terrence-pegula-the-owner-of-the-buffalo-bills-in-light-of-the-may-14-2022-tops-shooting/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what about the cops that let him do it?

Or death is utter annihilation and now he's equal with the victims.

>WHOOOOO TRUMP SAID A THING YEEEEEAAAAH
- Boomer NPCs

Funny because Trump has a spot reserved right next to him

Trump infringed 2A

>unrepentant child killer vs police with various motivations
Hard to tell, but man cannot judge man.

Attached: Oglaf Vector.jpg (911x910, 99.28K)

so will drumpf for playing his role in the luciferian puppet show new world order agenda

fuckin based, i can't wait for another 4 years of monitoring and record low black unemployment

...and the cops that let them into the Capitol. One might even recognize a pattern.

>DONALD TRUMP you have been sentence to an eternity… IN HELL
>what do you have to say for yourself
>why am I here?
>I shouldn’t be here
>I created millions and millions of jobs
>I had record low black unemployment
>and I brought CHRISTIAN conservative judges to the Supreme Court
>we did tremendous things
>things that have never been done before
>much better things than you
>I mean look at this place
>the hell i know and love
>it never looked like this
>you have low energy and you’re a lightweight
>a tremendous lightweight Satan
>Sloppy Satan
>that’s what they should call you
>Sloppy Satan

what about the federal agents that made him do it

trump has lost vision and cant keep up with his own evolving fanbase

Your mother must have let you know who her new neighbor will be

He is not going to heaven thats for sure.

Donald Trump: "Law and Order"
ANTIFA JEWS and BLM ARSON+MURDER+LOOT+RAPE (also commanded by Jews) burns down and steals $250 billion in property damage.
Donald Trump: "I'm monitoring the situation."
Donald Trump: "Observe and Report."
Donald Trump: "Golly, my nonstop twatting isn't helping. If only I, AS PRESIDENT, could take action over DOMESTIC TERRORIST ACTIONS FUNDED BY FOREIGN ISRAELI AGENTS..."
Donald Trump: "What happened, I'm not your useless twatter-addicted PRETENDADIDNT anymore? Why did you prefer a pedo-corpse?!? Wasn't I sufficiently useless and a pro at feigning helplessness while the nation burned?"
Donald Trump: "Before January 19th hits, I am proud to announce I pardoned multiple child trafficking, thieving Jews, and black serial killers before I lost all elected powers. I am proud that I less free from prison Jews that ate human flesh, illegally trafficked in the organs of victims they murdered, CEO Jews that stole billions from taxpayers and created illegal Covidscam lockdowns which violate most of the Constitution and all existing laws."

Donald Trump: "Why don't people trust me anymore?"

TRUMP!

Attached: Trump flag pepe.jpg (337x404, 44.95K)

who gives a shit about that faggot kike anymore

>made him
Encouraged him. We're not that good.

Trump would never say such a thing and although it’s very late to realize it, I think he’s been the ultimate glowie all along

Both are correct: death is utter annihilation, but then the resurrection comes and with it the Judgement and people certainly won't be equal then

If you doubt the latter, remember that Christianity is historically certain; there is no way to make a consistent standard for history that excludes Christ's miracles without excluding basically everything from before HD video, see tektonticker.blogspot.com/2022/05/today-i-have-special-guest-piece-by.html?m=1

Attached: th.jpg (259x225, 14.02K)

Heaven and Hell don't exist.

gematriaeffect.news/the-buffalo-tops-friendly-markets-shooting-of-may-14-2022-on-israels-74th-birthday/
gematriaeffect.news/cbs-new-york-pays-tribute-to-201-in-coverage-of-buffalo-new-york-shooting-of-may-14-2022/
gematriaeffect.news/proof-that-payton-s-gendron-was-literally-raised-to-perform-the-mass-shooting-ritual-in-buffalo-new-york-on-may-14-2022/
gematriaeffect.news/buffalo-new-york-tops-market-shooter-visited-the-store-march-8-a-span-of-68-days-from-the-may-14-2022-killing/
gematriaeffect.news/tops-friendly-market-in-buffalo-just-down-the-block-from-prince-hall-freemason-lodge/
gematriaeffect.news/the-68-overload-in-the-buffalo-shooting-ruth-whitfield-sandra-dave-komoroff-the-march-8-2022-casing-of-tops/
gematriaeffect.news/tops-supermarket-buffalo-n-y-shooting-u-s-presidents-other-shootings-the-nfl-and-the-brady-bill/
gematriaeffect.news/terrence-pegula-the-owner-of-the-buffalo-bills-in-light-of-the-may-14-2022-tops-shooting/

Why doesnt Trump ever expose the Jesuits?
Maybe he went to a Jesuit school or something 56 years before Coronavirus
Coronavirus=56

wow
it's like he is reading from a script