Consciousness is a Wave

Physical reality (Malkuth) can be analogized to the fundamental frequency, the lowest frequency which is produced by the oscillation of the whole of a discrete consciousness wave, as distinct from the harmonics of higher frequency.

Each Sefirot of the consciousness tree represents a partitioned domain of the harmonic frequencies of the base consciousness frequency.

Your "higher self" is your consciousness operating at least a higher octave than your currently-experienced consciousness. This is the domain of angels, etc. Music theory is helpful in understanding this.

TL;DR: Consciousness is the fundamental substrate of the universe: waveforms of light and sound; matter is merely frozen light/EM radiation/energy.

Attached: spectrogram.png (363x496, 67.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

depts.washington.edu/cmditr/modules/lum/electromagnetic_radiation.html
sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/09/200914112140.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ok. But how will this help me in anyway

It means you are now free to move about the cabin for eternity.
Do with this what you will.

Attached: 1588811049539.jpg (960x720, 75.2K)

Answer me asshole

Spiritual communication, meditation, dream journaling. Get in touch with your divine purpose. Follow the synchronicities.

Remember, we can only detect 0.0035 percent of the electromagnetic spectrum with our senses.

Attached: electromagnetic-spectrum.jpg (980x519, 78.47K)

I dunno nigga you gotta find like correspondences in your real life and shit you know what I mean

The lightbody is an electromagnetic wave:

>Light is consciousness
>Light is energy
>Energy cannot be created or destroyed
>Matter is frozen energy
>The astral lightbody is orthogonal (90 degrees) to your physical body.
>This allows you to travel to into the multitude of hidden dimensions when you sleep, meditate, & die.

Does this imply that the waking body is an electric field and the astral body is magnetic?

Do the electric and magnetic fields respectively correspond to the upward and downward pyramids of the merkaba?

For background, electromagnetic radiation (i.e. light) is composed of an electric field and an orthogonal magnetic field.

See:
depts.washington.edu/cmditr/modules/lum/electromagnetic_radiation.html

Attached: 1644788885452.jpg (2974x1765, 750.52K)

>we are basically consciousness
>this whole system evolved in order to lower the consciousness entropy due to evolution
>we as consciousness evolve by getting rid of entropy which can be translated into fear and ego
>our learning leads to understanding which can be translated into love, compassion, cooperation etc.
>consciousness decides to take a partition of itself and puts it into an 3D avatar aka human
>this 3D learning lab is a fast path to growing
>we do this as often as we want. Some of us a few thousand times. Therefore reincarnation is real in some way

The cool thing here is:
His theory explains the paranormal as the normal. Evem ghosts, double slit, quantum entanglement, religious messages, NDEs, precognitive dreams, lucid dreaming etc. can be explained.

Attached: potw1938a.jpg (1280x1509, 544.06K)

sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/09/200914112140.htm

Attached: time loop.jpg (510x372, 29.22K)

Consciousness is a Wave when you donĀ“t look and a brick when you look at it...there I fixed it.

Where do I get started with mysticism without having to read through fantasy epics for le lamemen

Bump

No help? Got it. Another pseudoesorteric slide thread by their bots. Could at least teach them to share crumbs.

tldr,
panpsychism

A bloo bloo bloo

>Kybalion
>Plato
>Samkhya Hinduism
>Jung's Red Book
>Joseph Campbell

start there.

Sounds like ra, law of one chicanery

>reading
except the Bible and Industrial Society and It's Future there is no book you need to be able to read

Morning if the Magicians

From the bottom of the pit that's improperly called my heart, thank you. Any chance you could get more specific?
Will be nodding off atm, but also great appreciation for anyone leaving serious replies. Pip peep cheerios.
:)

bro the board for this is /x/

Sorry, *of

It's a bit outdated, but serves as a good primer into accepting the reality of paranormal phenomenon and mystical traditions.

I would add Passport the Magonia as another foundational book, specifically on UFO's.

Go look at /x/ you can't talk to them they are too opinionated to even humor any of this. They all believe they are some kind of special person and above it all.
Same with /sci/ any talk about anything theoretical or metaphysics they don't care.
There is no board that supports this type of discussion other than Any Forums.

I'd say Crowley but that faggot never wrote for the common man and there's so much cross referencing involved. I'd like to say 3 Books of Occult Philosphy by Agrippa but that might be intimidating with how much information is in it. Stealing the fire from Heaven might be the best non-dogma introduction to occultism

Attached: FB_IMG_1653423682857.jpg (759x684, 211.1K)

Promethea

Jew science