You did this Any Forums Your hatred of immigrants and women's right to work set us back

Attached: 5dvmtxr2z0291.jpg (1079x1669, 179.4K)

How much did nail clippers cost in 1959?

minimum wage was 5¢ an hour back then, you fucking idiot

Make more than the minimum, pleb

Attached: 1619178104523.png (556x544, 165.73K)

Kek

I came to this thread to laugh at ops nails too. well done

Probably a quarter or less.

How the fuck does minimum wage have anything to do with this thread? Inflation is caused by the expansion of the money supply, i guess minimum wage may contribute but it doesn't drive inflation. kikes drive inflation

It was $1 an hour or roughly $2000 a year you dolt

are you retarded?

i'm sorry i triggered your faggot autism, faggot.

Kill yourself retard

no u lmao

I mean, this is sort of on par. I bought my first house for $130k and I was making 50k a year. That's pretty close to the same ratio of income/house prices as back then

thank you for having a brain

How long ago was that?

You triggered nothing, you’re just a retard.

didn't exist you have to bit your nails off.

Why do you feel the incessant need to lie about it then?

Attached: 16.png (640x480, 499.31K)

I bought a crack den last year for $100k, and I make 75k per year.
just live in the ghetto user.

Walmart announced today they're going to start making deliveries by drone in six states. Unlike Amazon, who can't get out of the R&D phase, Walmart will have delivery drone service available to millions this year for a low fee of $3.99 per delivery. It's already active in test markets.
Obviously you can't use this to order 50lbs bags of dog food, but if you just want the stuff to make dinner tonight, it's a much cheaper option than the other food delivery services. The drone can carry up to 10 lbs. and everything in the store is permitted for delivery unless prohibited by law (probably alcohol though prescription drugs are allowed). In test markets, Hamburger Helper was the number on item ordered for delivery.

Attached: Wage Cage Destruction.jpg (768x952, 144.11K)