When did you grow out of your right wing phase?

I grew out of my right wing phase when this fat retard decided to betray all of his supporters after the capitol riots. All of his rhetoric about the election being stolen and he didn't even have the spine to side with his supporters when they needed him the most? The definition of a corrupt coward

I've voted for Biden in the 2020 election and he hasn't disappointed me yet. Democrats are way more virtuous than republicans will ever be

Attached: 1631653435543.png (300x250, 61.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TMOjQUIGZ_I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm not a Liberal, but thank god I'm not the cringy, Ben Shapiro regurgitating conservative chump I used to be a few years ago. Death to conservatives and the Republican party.

Idk like 2019, so when I was like 17.

>thread respondents both leafs
kek and sage

The George Floyd incident. I truly understood what white supremacy was at that moment and I started to change into my liberal phase. Fuck Nazis

Tell me you've never been right wing without telling me you've never been right wing.

Do you think people really fall for this shit, you nigger?

It's harder to be blinded by American propaganda if not in America.

He did not tell his supporters to riot, it was probably some inside men from the left who started that.

I know it sounds schizo, but think about it, it showed Trump in a really bad light.

I grew out of it when I decided I actually didn't want to transition and stopped hormone therapy.

Every second of every day I sympathize more and more with the Nazis.
John F. Kennedy was right.

>Trump and Biden
OP literally cannot stop voting for jews.

Complete faggotry
All fields

Kys tranny are things better now than they were before?

(((Who))) was behind Trump? (((Who))) did he pardon?

Attached: 1653564890720.gif (500x282, 1.73M)

around 18 or 19

When I realized it was all a "red team, blue team" false dichotomy

Attached: 1634681112637s.jpg (250x202, 3.95K)

>canada
>not in America
kek based retard

Attached: 1613431935269.jpg (960x960, 79.8K)

So you stopped supporting trump after the election but voted for biden? your timeline is a bit off, double faggot. Also saffroned

I have never been right wing at all. after trump tried to overthrow democracy should have been a red flag for many, sadly we have a lot of fascists in america who are mentally ill

around age 16 or 17 when the gifting became obvious

You have to go back Moshe

Attached: giphy-1.gif (384x270, 602.74K)

like you lefties who support the Nazis in Ukraine. Guns for Americans=BAD Guns for Ukrainians=GOOD

russia is an authoritarian police state, who has MORE nazi's and far right people by far and Ukraine is more democratic.

>Nazis in Ukraine
>Ukrainian president is jewish
Explain this to me.

kill yourself jew using fraud to win an election is overthrowing democracy you braindead subhuman kike

when i got my new fishing pole fuck politics im gone fishing ill never bother to vote ever adain and yes im happy with my life

you just explained it to yourself retard

Attached: 1652800828693.jpg (433x534, 50.27K)

proof? after all this time there is 0 proof of election fraud.

Biden won, get over it.

youtube.com/watch?v=TMOjQUIGZ_I

Attached: fetchimage.png (499x499, 185.5K)

>he hasn't disappointed me yet
lmao