Have you taken the Charles Manson pill?

Have you taken the Charles Manson pill?

Attached: DA3AD932-F29A-43AD-B500-C3CE9E859D73.jpg (640x767, 427.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikipedia.org/wiki/Good_Vibrations
twitter.com/AnonBabble

but i don't have a parole agent that helped create MK Ultra

was this during mansons emo goth phase

man i hope he got a free bowl of soup with that haircut, at least.

He played a pretty good guitar. Even sat in with the Beach Boys on occasion.

Whats that book?

I have taken the sneed pill. I dont have to take anymore pills ever again.

When does helter skelter happen?

MAN fuck the beach boyz. they sucked. here is every beach boys song in a nutshell
>driving my car around the beach touching the girls when they go to sleep

fuck that mickey mouse surf rock bullshit

King of the niggers

>here is every beach boys song in a nutshell
>>driving my car around the beach touching the girls when they go to sleep
I actually hear it in my head. People need a physical copy of this.

Yes

Attached: charles manson butcher edit.jpg (1280x1280, 274.19K)

"Things got more intense, Charlie’s raps more elaborate and graphic: “You know what’s
gonna happen one of these nights… the blacks from Watts are gonna break into the
houses of some rich white piggies in Beverly Hills and start wasting them… you know…
and it ain’t gonna be very pretty… like they’ll be vicious… they’ll chop them up and
mutilate them and fling blood around; then whitey is gonna retaliate… he’ll go into the
ghetto and start shooting blacks. I can see it happening. Then, blackie will go on TV and
appeal to the government. ‘Hey look what you’ve done to my people.’ And the war’s
gonna start, man… it’s gonna be worse than any war this country ever knew, ‘cause it’s
gonna be here on these streets in these cities and it’s gonna come down hard. It’s gonna
be a war between whitey and the Uncle Tom niggers… for keeps, ‘cause this war has
been a long time comin’… the slaves are gonna have their day. But dig it, the smart ones
will be the Muslims, ‘cause while the shit’s comin’ down they’ll be hiding in their
basements with all kinds of weapons and strategies, and when the time is right they’ll
come out and finish off what’s left of whitey. That’s why we got to get our scene together
and get back to the desert.
“We gotta be ready,” he said, “to save the babies… there’re gonna be lots of homeless
babies from this, and we got to take them with us. So we’re gonna need vehicles to
transport people… dune buggies, motorcycles, and good maps.”
The more he rapped, the more we sensed the impending holocaust"

I'm thinkin bout good vibrations

Yes I have

Attached: 1635420776942.jpg (620x936, 138.92K)

What have you learned?

nah beach boys are great you have shit taste

Fuck off with your pet mongrel already. He was an insane loon.

Depends. Do you think he got his Helter Skelter scenario from Krishna Venta?

>“to save the babies… there’re gonna be lots of homeless
>babies from this, and we got to take them with us. So we’re gonna need vehicles to
>transport people… dune buggies, motorcycles, and good maps.
wow charlie great plan. this is how barter town was formed in Mad Max 3

"Charlie pointed to a black guy on the sidewalk with a white girl; they were holding hands.
“Dig it, man… that’s why blackie’s been so pacified… still got a handle on whitey’s
women. He’s up in Haight Ashbury now raping the young love, expending all his energy.
But now that the young love is starting to split, he’s gonna get real frustrated, you know.
And that’s when he’s gonna blow it.”

Good vibrations is about tripping on acid, not some girl, the beach, or a car

“When all the fightin’s over, the Muslims will come in and clean up the mess…’cause
blackie has always cleaned up whitey’s mess. But blackie won’t be able to handle it and
he’ll come over and say, “You know, I did my number, man…I killed them all and I’m tired
of killing. The fightin’ is over.’ And that’s when we’ll scratch blackie’s fuzzy head and kick
him in the butt and tell him to go pick the cotton.”
Charlie never hid his racial prejudices. And blacks weren’t the only ones he chided. He
made jokes about Jews, particularly old Jewish men who lay around resort hotels with
their comical penguin bodies, buying and selling humanity as though it were a
commodity. He told Tex that Hitler was a tuned-in dude who leveled the karma of the
Jews. Charlie razzed the cowboys and Okies for their redneck shortsightedness, yet his
own prejudices coincided with theirs. He said priests were the biggest hypocrites of all.
“always walkin’ around talkin’ about life and love and the beauty of god. Dig it, all they
ever wear is black; black! They walk around like the fucking sky fell on ‘em. Their faces
never see the sunlight. They look like zombies, man; morticians. They preach love but
they never have a woman. Yet, those poop-butt motherfuckers got the gall to tell you
what life is about and how you should repent and all that shit. Hey, if anything is a sin, it’s
those assholes.”

no its not. its about touching girls after they pass out. thats the kind of shit they got up to back in teh 60s

where did you find these quotes from? this is interesting

"Charlie climbed up and sat on
the top rung of the fence, looking down at me.
“I’ll tell ya, blackie never did anything without whitey showin’ him how.”
I looked up at Charlie, and he winked. “Helter-Skelter is coming down. But it looks like
we’re gonna have to show blackie how to do it.”
My blood ran cold. The words echoed in my ear. “Show blackie how to do it!” I knew
exactly what Charlie meant. All the horror I had been sensing flooded my being; it was
like an instant nightmare lived out in silence. I did not look at Charlie, but gazed straight
ahead at the horses, motionless save for their tails, which flicked intermittently at the
flies. In that instant I flashed on the choking scene and the look on Charlie’s face. I saw
Brooks Posten lying prone on the floor of the Gresham Street house. I saw the faces of
the girls: Squeaky, Sandy, Ella, Sherry, Mary – all of them rapping out of the void of what
remained of them, rapping all that was left: Helter-Skelter."

>poop-butt motherfuckers

kek

where is this from?

its the patented Any Forums Charlie Manson info bot

It's about drugs
wikipedia.org/wiki/Good_Vibrations

The book "My Life With Charles Manson", by Manson's #1 twink boy Paul Watkins.

I don't trust it AT ALL though.

Paul Watkins went on a book tour with CIA shill Vincent Bugliosi, and Paul Watkins went on to become the long time sheriff of some small town in Death Valley.

I think these quotes and the book in general are CIA crafted/tuned, probably by Bugliosi himself among others.

Attached: image_2022-05-27_184704650.png (613x875, 736.75K)

Helter Skelter “scenario” is made up bullshit by sensationalist kikes. Helter Skelter does not mean racial war. Helter Skelter means confusion. Jewish sorcery and treachery has enslaved mankind with a global mindfuck. This confusion will become so extreme that even the Anglokike elites won’t understand what the fuck is going on. Globohomo will die, the system will collapse, and those of us in the know will pick up the pieces. We are the elites of the future.