How do you convince someone making $20 an hour to run into a building with a crazy mexican inside thats shooting people?

How do you convince someone making $20 an hour to run into a building with a crazy mexican inside thats shooting people?

Attached: 20_dollarbill_rsze_crop.jpg (1600x664, 153.95K)

well first I learn spanish

cops make $20/hr?

>How do you convince someone making $20 an hour to run into a building with a crazy mexican inside thats shooting people?

Read their job description back to them?

If they weren't pussies to begin with they wouldn't have to be convinced. #ACAP

how do you convince them not to?

Put a gun to their kids head.

Those parents were willing to go in and that's what it took.

i missed the part where that's my problem

Kill them publicly if they refuse to do their sworn job.

it was their choice to get that job user, nobody is forcing them to be SWAT. They literally knew the consequences. If you cant risk your life then fuck off mutt. Nobody cares you make 20 an hour too. It's your job to stop faggots like this but they dont because they make more money if the situation goes on for longer, that's why the shooter was free to kill for so long

by providing them with flashbangs and maybe a few hours of training in Ready or Not / SWAT 4

typical cop makes around $100/hr then add benefits and pension....could be over $200/hr. plus whatever they shake out of citizens. Free meals, free gas, weed and booze they take from kids...

I know a guy who is a sheriff's deputy in a small Texas county and he is VERY proud of his tactical skills. He also has a two year old daughter... yet I wonder would he act decisively to intervene in an active shooter situation or would he wait for someone else to come along and risk their lives for his and his neighbor's kids? I do not know. He talks big and he's quick to boss people around on the range... but does he have the guts to do what's right in the clutch? Or is he really just a big pussy who uses his badge and authority to push people around? I do not know.

Remind him that there are 10 or so other heavily armed members of his low paying profession with him, that he has body armor and is trained, unlike the nutcase inside.

no.
200 an hour would be almost 400k a year you fucking retard

>body armor

Don't forget they were fooled by a plate carrier.

>$100/hr then add benefits and pension....could be over $200/hr

are you some kind of retarded?

Not going in on time was not the only issue here.

Too many coincidecntial convenient errors by too many.

/thread

we used to have an answer to cowardice back in the day

the supreme court ruled that the police aren't legally obligated to protect people

These are the same fucks who whine about how "dangerous" their job is when they want something. Remember that next time they try to use that to excuse their bullshit.

These are the same fucks who will kick in your door at 2am with a fully armoured SWAT team over a parking ticket and shoot your chihuahua claiming in charged at them, because they're too fucking pussy to presume an innocent law abiding citizen is not a maximum level threat and knock of your fucking door in the daytime like a normal person with a spine.

Modern cops run around coasting on the reputation of old skool cops while being too gutless to do anything without massing like army ants whenever the slightest thing happens before taking action.

Nobody is asking them to do anything unnecessarily stupid, but you can't claim bravery at the same time you're standing outside while a lone faggot shooter goes around popping innocent school kids.

Can't have it both ways. Pick one arseholes.

cops in my area literally make 120k base salary, that doesn't include all their benefits, of which they get way more than the average private sector worker. unlimited insurance, pension, 401k, retirement that the city matches at a better rate than any company is able to because its not their fucking money. hes not completely off base. if you add up all the perks and benefits they get atleast in my neck of the woods they easily make 250k+/yr

Let me guess, you live in a coastal state

>paying a crackhead $10 to do it for you

Attached: tall-rick-winks-rick-and-morty-season-4-episode-3.jpg (1550x1800, 141.52K)

No, way more.

I'd do it for free

It’s instinct.

even in my homestate in PA they make up to 100k in just base salary lol and thats just your average everyday cop, not a sergeant or one whos been on the force for any long period of time. I keep getting Indeed requests to sign up for the fucking capitol police at a starting wage of 130k LOL

that's before bribes

Nigga, give me the same body armor and rifles they have and permission to kill, and I'll do it for free.

They make at least $35 an hour dumbass. They signed up for this. These cowards beaners put on the police uniform and all the tactical gear to stand outside for a drink of water and a siesta. Embarrassing.

Attached: CD482E5F-BCF8-44F6-A764-B2FD87DB24C7.jpg (720x720, 115.43K)

>he's never heard of ceo 1k/day

They had shields, plate carriers, helmets. I refuse to believe none of those faggots had breaching rounds to open the doors. Idk, nobody wants to die, but are you going to sign up for a job where you might, and then when the lives of children hang in the balance, you don't do anything? They're brown kids, but the cops were brown, too. I thought diversity was a strength.
I might have to tune out until the next shooting. This shit is getting too ridiculous for me to care about.
See you in two more weeks

And the people you arrest sometimes tip you with drugs and money!

Yup. They're like the Teachers Union, perpetually cry poverty no matter how much they earn in money and benefits.

I was a shit-kicker in the Army and I got paid plenty, including travel expenses and all sorts of shit. I was actually ashamed at the taxpayer dollars I saw them shamelessly wasting.

Meanwhile I'd hear my mates complaining about not being paid enough. Bull - shit.

Then they want civilians to bow and scrape and thank them for their service as if every one of them deserves it? I've seen soldiers lie, cheat, and steal. I've seen fucking cops lie on the fucking stand in court.

Fuck these Public Sector cocksuckers. They should either do their fucking job, or fuck off. And abusing their position at the expense of civilians is unforgiveable, they need to go to fucking prison for that.

bro they had fucking explosives to blow doors off the hinges, they had rams to ram doors off the tracks. they have EVERYTHING. everything they say you can't have they have it. then they stand around and let illegals kill your kids and basically say the equivalent of "you mad"?

Don’t forget to tip!

Simple. What race is he?

Yep, was also a zogbot that raked in alot of money I never had to spend shit because everything was already paid for. I had soldiers driving around in new corvettes complaining about their pay. like nigger are you serious?

Yup it seems all these Mexican cops are cowards and wouldn’t even save other Mexican children. Just their own.

Imagine actually having to do the job you are paid for.