Trust Wray!

FBI Director Just testified that all the corrupt leadership at the FBI has been fired and FBI has been actively cooperating with Durham in his investigation.

youtube.com/watch?v=UaI9WtSEEKo

Major Q proof!
Suck it Shills!

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-27 at 18-10-29 Drop Search Results 787.png (388x171, 7.82K)

When does a bird sing?

Attached: BDA77A38-DFD2-457C-AF39-9716E1E87447.png (400x268, 208.79K)

Sessions opened the way for government pedos and groomers to be prosecuted, from what I hear. This is going to be glorious.

Attached: 1645976026690.jpg (750x641, 400.14K)

What are the details of what was actually said? About to watch it now.

Look all the bad people are already gone its just good guys now

Boom!

Trust Sessions.

They didn't even FIRE the guys who covered up the Olympic molester, and then lied about the cover up. If Chris Wray isn't a pedophile who rapes kids, surprising number of his 'best men' apparently protect them as their primary job description. Under Wray's direction.

> 2018 will be glorious

this is biblical levels of prophecy wrangling

>Major Q proof
Learn the definition of proof, you dumbass Qtard.

why tf would he be the bird referenced faggot? Hes talking about the capital fence they put up

So whats the ETA on all the Child BDSM rings in NY, DC, San Diego, LA, etc being shut down then?

Oh, right. Its all fake & gay.

This is fucking embarrassing. Are these bots, or are there still genuine Q-tards among us?

Attached: Frog IV.png (624x479, 121.64K)

post Frog I-III.png

Based

Attached: 1594317711227.webm (720x1280, 2.92M)

post Frog V.png

You got scammed. Take it elsewhere faggot. Nothing happened in 2018.

>projecting this hard
I’m calling the fbi

It's almost like they are actively fighting a war and shit happens in war that disrupts plans huh?

you'd have to be completely fucking retarded to think anyone in a nostradamus predicting future events of a war publicly on the internet.

you have the typical completely fucktarded idea of what the Q operation was.

Attached: 2.jpg (1400x1400, 228.7K)

>hey guys, there's a development in the-
>>OKAY WILL THERE BE MASS ARRESTS OF ALL EVIL PEOPLE IN THE WORLD IN THE NEXT 20 MINUTES?
>of course not
>>AHA THEN NOTHING IS HAPPENING NOTHING WILL EVER HAPPEN NOTHING EVER HAPPENS OKAY MY ATTENTION SPAN JUST ENDED
Any Forums is such shit now.

>Trust Wray
hahaha this faggot actually said that? why the fuck did anyone follow Q

>"Trust Wray"
>Wray cleans out FBI
>Wray coorperates with the special council going after the top criminals.

not proof?
retard or shill? can tell which you are.

Why the fuck do faggots like you care so much that anons pay attention to a particular user that isn't you?

shill
They gonna hit this thread hard

Two more weeks patriots. Tick tock. Alpha niner bravo foxtrot. Trust the plan.

Hes literally dressed like a bird singing on TV.

Why would the mayor of 2001 New York have beef with the kabal? Really?

Why would the guy that brought down the mob turn informant?

You retards literally said that Biden was going to be arrested on stage at the presidential debates.

He's the mob

I dont understand if q and trump and shit was gay and dumb then why are yall here 24/7 trying to shill against them.

two weeks from now.

Attached: 1647990822274.jpg (563x564, 97.25K)

Attached: Frog 5.png (624x479, 127.84K)

Show me where I said that, nigger. Or where Q said that. You're no different than the kike media, conflating what some Q follower said with "you guys said". It's not my fucking fault if you listen to retards on Twitter making up bullshit dates. It's as dumb as saying "you Any Forumstards all said XXXX". No, we didn't all fucking say anything, faggot. Get a clue, boomertard.

I think this is the next in the series, but I don't know if I have the others.

Attached: Frog 6.png (800x600, 81.32K)

14 days