Can someone explain how gun rights are supposed to protect you from tyranny...

Can someone explain how gun rights are supposed to protect you from tyranny? You think the military - especially the Russian and Chinese militaries - can't handle a few angry fatsos with little dicks waddling into a forest, or lack the morals to be fair?

Attached: opr_hmngbrd_1225434576.jpg (736x626, 77.41K)

yeah that's exactly what I think actually.

If someone is oppressing you, you shoot them

all of NATO could not handle bunch of inbred illiterate goatfuckers

Attached: R (3).jpg (3000x2008, 668.39K)

You saw how no one could take on the Taliban
Americans having guns is basically the same kind of defense

Has anyone noticed how trannies have soulless eyes? Men aren't supposed to be cocksuckers in women's clothing. Broken branches, ancestors very ashamed!

>You think the military - especially the Russian and Chinese militaries - can't handle a few angry fatsos with little dicks waddling into a forest
Yeah don’t remember the Vietnam war

worked for afghanistan.

I don't get arguing it on a legality basis, because the action of using the guns you have based on the 2nd amendment to fight tyranny is still illegal.

Like, you're already committed to doing something illegal at that point, so whether or not the preceding step is considered legal or illegal seems like it doesn't much matter. And no one's doing a one-man-army in fighting tyranny either, at which point if you're able to gather enough people with consensus, you generally have more options than guns to get change done.

In Russia you can have a 9mm pistol with traumatic bullets (9 мм pa ) and use it for self-defense

Attached: Polniy-komplekt-Grozi-02.jpg (1920x1440, 489.14K)

We are/were the military.

The answer is yes.

Samefagging shill

Well this shooting in Texas has proven that cops aren't here to protect you, so shouldn't you have every opportunity to protect yourself?

Cops are cowards

Attached: a4bh7afqn1291.jpg (1170x676, 59.38K)

Attached: 1653163310580.png (453x391, 320.86K)

Someone should have told the Vietnamese or Afghans that guns don't work against huge armies.

Isn't avatarfagging a bannable offence in this board?

>You think the military - especially the Russian and Chinese militaries - can't handle a few angry fatsos with little dicks waddling into a forest
All signs point to no, they can't.

One 18 year old homo with an AR 15 was keeping a whole town's police force at bay. Now imagine if it was millions of adult men who have been shooting for years vs a couple hundred thousand (at most) fedboys.

An F15, warship, or a tank can only destroy not subjugate a population. The US government doesn't want to destroy it's own infrastructure, so they have to use US troops to control people.

they might not protect me from tyranny but they will definitely protect me from trannies like yourself

you are not a special class
you are literal scum
marx would have called you a lumpen prole and had you killed.

you will never be a woman
seethe
dilate
etc
etc
ad infinitum

You kill the politicians in their homes. You don't fight soldiers in the streets.

I don't even care that you're a 1pbtid bot
Go on, tell me about your mighty military again
1 picture BTFO of this argument forever and ever
IT'S OVER
kek

Attached: Taliban-Troll-Biden-On-TWITTER-By-Posing-With-Ice-Cream.jpg (800x450, 211.67K)

It's not for invaders faggot