Any Forums will defend these people's right to expression

twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1530275060946288643
The people shown in this video should be shot where they stand. You disagree?

Attached: NRA_convention.jpg (594x584, 98.08K)

someone update this picture with the shooting now lol, literally behave like fucking AI

Attached: npccard.png (747x555, 331.76K)

Kek rightwingers hate free speech anytime it doesn't apply to them

Why aren’t these retards at the police department?

I agree they are expressing a lawfully protected opinion.

>Kek rightwingers hate free speech anytime it doesn't apply to them
replace the word rightwingers with the words "smart people"
hmm... I could see why this is the case now.

I'm content in letting these baby killers scream and act out, but they still won't take my guns

I support me having a gun and you not having one.

>I'm content in letting these baby killers scream and act out
proving you should not be in a position of leadership ever in your life. You are nothing, unable to maintain order, you move with the prevailing wind like a 12 y.o. girl.

As someone who has begun leaning right much more heavily in the past decade I feel they have every right to voice their opinion and I wouldn't try to deprive them of it, despite them wanting to do the same to me

Attached: Guns!!!.jpg (620x451, 285.99K)

See what you just did there? The rightoid LARP bullshit that's so deliberately dishonest where you immediately set them up as trying to hurt you and "take away your free speech"? Which is completely untrue? See how you did that? That's what rightwingers do to justify their shit and evil

these fucking retards whining to the NRA are barking up the wrong tree. they are as dumb as a dog chasing its tail

Correct.
I support good things for me, and shit things for you

Why would you care about people being incoherent? Do you try to fix up every mentally deranged person who screams at passerbys you see?

>I feel they have every right to voice their opinion
Imagine thinking you're right-wing and also thinking people are entitled to their opinion in 2022.
Fuck me left-wingers are so far-gone it's pathetic. You're not right-wing. Not even close!!!

oh look a bunch of emotional women, how surprising.

They burnt down the country for 2 years. They clearly are trying to hurt you.

Friendly reminder that the total number of people killed by school shootings (including teachers and perpetrators) during the last 22 years in the US was just 316. Every year there are about 55 million students plus 20 million undergraduates plus all the teachers, so statistically speaking, on average only 15 of them were shot every year since the year 2000.
25 times the number of children drown in US swimming pools each year. Do you hear anyone say "ban the swimming pools"?

Attached: 1553520683.jpg (618x597, 144.1K)

>gun violence is 90% suicide and 9% blacks
>woman:

>Do you try to fix up every mentally deranged person
No. I would shoot them where they stand.

>you immediately set them up as trying to hurt you
they literally turned on Elon Musk for suggesting that people be given equal right to express their opinions. It's a fact, not feelings like you're trying to frame it as.

Would you say: “They are fucking around.”

>rambling lunacy
don't know why I even bother, lol

I support free speech, but I also think it would be funny if someone gunned them down

Attached: 1651006751938.jpg (1024x1024, 89.48K)

>don't know why I even bother, lol
Because you know Democrats are mentally ill and you're trying to become right-wing. TRY HARDER!

Guns don't kill people. Hispanics groomed on discord by feds kill people.

Dude no one is victimizing you. No one is setting you on fire or trying to take away your free speech or any retarded bullshit. You're just a delusional narcissist who does what narcissists always have to do, which is play the victim in order to justify their awful and shitty behavior towards others. That's how the rightwing operates.

>The people shown in this video should be shot where they stand. You disagree?
Nope. I used to be a leftist. I never claimed to believe in free speech. I always wanted bad people to be suppressed, all that has changed is that I have re-evaluated my understand of who the bad people are. There is nothing hypocritical about me wanting these people shot for having the wrong opinions.

based objectively correct morality.

Why do you type? Like a 15 year old girl? Who doesnt have a brain? And can't decide whats a question? Or a statement?

This is the rational take

>This is how the right wing operates
>Operating like a left wing

>TRY HARDER!
so this is what psyops look like

a quarter of a million americans die every year as a direct result of medical errors, anything from misspelling drug abbreviations to actual fuckups during surgery

I can't wait to kill them. ^_^

women and simps

Yes. If I shot everyone that's a cunt I'd be in jail

Yes, leftists lost their right to free speech once they started using it to groom children. Cope and seeth ma'am, cope and seeth.

>FAAHHHHKK
>YOURRR
>GAHNZZZZ
brapppppppppp

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-27 at 6.25.09 PM.png (749x630, 721.94K)

>no one is victimizing you
correct, that's exactly what I said

>You're just a delusional narcissist who does what narcissists always have to do, which is play the victim
how ironic

>I support the next thing
Incredible how these people are led around like compliant dogs from one talking point to the next. Just a week ago they were protesting the right to murder their children.

Attached: Tiresome.jpg (1022x731, 68.06K)

>rightwingers hate free speech anytime it doesn't apply to them
kek, so no different than leftwingers

ok you can literally tongue my anus though

I do disagree.
Though I may disagree with them, I will defend their right to speak.
Have you considered how martyrdom of your opposition hurts yours as well?

It is what you said. Explicitly. You were very clear in your attempt to drum up lame fake rightwing victimhood

>This level of projection

Attached: 1603424179792.jpg (812x810, 96.05K)

That's not true. We've always supported your right to free speech. Always. Into the present day. We have orgs like the ACLU devoted to defending all free speech, including your own, and all you try to do is shut them down even as they fund free legal defenses for your far right idiots.

Harassing people is not protesting your grievances to the government.

I don't support free expression for the mentally retarded, user

your boos mean nothing, I've seen what makes you cheer

Attached: 1602359757602.webm (1280x720, 2.54M)

>That's not true. We've always supported your right to free speech. Always. Into the present day. We have orgs like the ACLU devoted to defending all free speech, including your own, and all you try to do is shut them down even as they fund free legal defenses for your far right idiots.
With OUR (lefty) god damn donations, mind you. Hugest irony. Us actually donating to your sociopathic evil legal defenses and then you all screeching "wah wah wah da LEFT is against free speech!" even as you try to shut down free speech and compel citizens to say state-mandated nazi and rightwing political speech (which is what you're all doing with your attacks on social media and other companies like disney)

where will we get our Salt?

>It is what you said
Yes. Did you not understand when I pointed that out to you?

>You were very clear in your attempt to drum up lame fake rightwing victimhood
gonna keep being ironic huh