MUH BASED TRADCATH ZOOMERS

>MUH BASED TRADCATH ZOOMERS

Attached: 1653624649400.png (642x131, 17.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rferl.org/a/montenegro-baptism-first-ransgender-man-lgbt-serbian-orthodox-church/30260221.html
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8008535/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Define accepting

There is nothing wrong with being gay. Rightwing people are largely motivated by selfhate for their homosexual urges. Nothing wrong with them, guys. You all gotta learn to accept them and just be gay. We're all fine with you being gay over on the left. Learn to accept yourselves and love yourselves.

Greek Orthodoxy is the way to go

let's see the faces of these catholics

Attached: el nazi mexicano.png (522x574, 9.16K)

Homosexuals are only 2% of the population but commit 50% of the child molestations. Almost all gays were abused or molested as children.

Zoomers are all nihilist faggots. Literally anti catholics

Catholics aren't Christians, and the Pope is an anti-Christ.

>Orthotranny
>rferl.org/a/montenegro-baptism-first-ransgender-man-lgbt-serbian-orthodox-church/30260221.html

lmao

Catholic priests are the original groomers.

it's okay to be gay but sodomy is still a mortal sin, sex before marriage is a mortal sin, and marriage is between a man and a woman

being gay in and of itself isn't wrong, it's a person's actions.

What would you expect with Papist champions like Nick Fuentes, Nancy Pelosi, and Joe Biden.

you can't be catholic and accepting of fag marriage at the same time.

There's actually no scientific evidence that homosexuals are more likely to commit child molestation. This is just a rightwing false meme.

>Catholics
>Not degenerate
choose one

agreed

Damn right.

Attached: 13C2F7CD-14B5-43A6-9215-B162CC3EA086.jpeg.jpg (700x495, 94.46K)

Kek. Fuck off you kikeniggerfaggottranny
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8008535/

They have been faggots since the beginning - read a history book. Anyone that believes Jesus would approve of Roman Catholicism is bumping single digit IQ's.

Attached: Cattle-Decap-Anthropocene-Extinction.jpg (2048x1044, 348.53K)

Roman Catholics are a HUGE problem

I am homophobic by the literal sense of the word.
If I picture myself kissing another man it feels about as disturbing as picturing myself gently rubbing my dick on a cheesegrater.

I spent about 5min trying to think of something that it feels pretty close to and that's honestly very similar.

Now imagine how people like me feel when we see LGBT inclusion awards (Australia) and gay propaganda all over the place.

There are so many schisms in our societies and its not going to lead anywhere good

Read the Bible then read about the early church fathers

Jesus did you read it you illiterate retard? It says children were way less likely to be molested by gays and literally concludes with
>Conclusions: The children in the group studied were unlikely to have been molested by identifiably gay or lesbian people.

sucking dick

Did you think there are whites under 60 that are Christian?

Most definitely not a meme.

>we polled 20 lapsed Catholic millenials in the cities of Boston and New York and here's what they say...

Larp more

This. It says all of this verbatim in the Catechism of the Catholic church too.

When Martin Luther visited Rome he saw a burdel where there were children.

Yea? OK? And? So you're homophobic? Big deal? What do you want me to do about it? You don't have a right as a human being to oppress and control other humans and stop them from doing things just because you don't like them. Not unless there's some genuine, valid reason or harm they're doing, which is unequivocally not the case in terms of homosexuality

I told you only Germanic Protestants are Republicans and vote right wing. Catholics have always been liberal hence the race mixing.

You could replace catholic with any word and it would still apply to the US

It's a meme he just took the "13-50" black crime meme (which itself is largely bullshit) and put "tha homos" into it. Gays aren't 2% of the population, way more than that, so that alone should tell you how false it is off the bat.

>spending more on pederasty than an African GDP
Imagine the smell

Attached: 7b293fb4cddca282.jpg (842x1080, 154.46K)

if they are sodomizers they are damaging their own souls

>Mistaking Orthodox with Catholic
ngmi

Attached: 16282057402510.jpg (501x604, 150.84K)

God I can't imagine how small someone like you sees the world.

we have a wounded church, I'll admit, I pray for her.

>Gays are more than 2% of the population
What kind of fag place are you living in?

>Join NATO
>Immediately becomes globohomo
Really looks like Russia is the way to go.

Attached: 16283205420152.jpg (913x576, 99.09K)

Then they aren’t catholic. The book is pretty clear

that's part of church doctrine and the Bible, if you are a non-believer that's fine and God will deal with you, hopefully mercifully

It's an indisputable factually reality that gays are significantly way, way more of the population and that's just the outed, uncloseted ones.

The christian bible instructs you to be communist. Jesus in all of his teachings was preaching communism. Jesus also instructed you to break old testament laws when you knew they were stupid and wrong.

Conservatism isnt a real ideology.
You just screech about things not wanting to change, then die on every hill with time. Conservatives of a hundred years ago would spit on conservatives of today. Maybe find a real ideology with real concrete beliefs, that wont be lost to the overton window faggots.

Seethe, kike

Why?

stop spewing muh 10% are fags from kinsey

this is wrong. Jesus is beyond political parties. You're misguided ideas to attach something human to someone Godly doesn't make sense. As implemented thus far communism has been a rejection of God's law with communist leaders killing many of their own populace.

Even if they're closer to 10% of the population, they still commit a very high disproportionate amount of child molestations.