School security fencing

Put them around schools in the states.

Australian schools have them.

Attached: images (1).jpg (554x554, 41.04K)

ayo but they be fuggn expensive n shiet need mo money fo dem programs

niggers are in the classroom though

this message has been brought to you by Ranford Security Fences LLC

Private schools here have security fences, guards outside and doors are locked you have to buzz to get in with security cameras assuming you made it past security.

Public schools any bum can wander in

Democrats said walls are racist tho :(...

What about metal detectors?

Public schools are like that here

I used to be a delivery guy and was always surprised I could just walk into any public elementary school with nobody ever challenging me, the offices are never by main doors either so had to wander the halls.
Yet the city here will blow 100k to paint a sidewalk rainbow but don't give a shit about school security

Public schools have mantraps and you need to be buzzed in here.

Walls do not stop people

nb4 "walls don't work"

they all already have them trump gave out a bunch of free money to install these and remote magnetic gates and single points of entry but it doesnt matter because this is a federal glow op

Most of them are fort knox now. I used to pop on by my mom's school in the early 00's if I wanted a coke in the teacher's lounge and steal whatever food was around. Doing that now would get me on the nightly news.

well the USA had 3 school shootings in 65 years before modern politics sold out to globohomo in the 70s. not something worth worrying about. the browner the USA has gotten, the worse it's gotten. everyone knows the problem, some just hope they can virtue signal and get updoots while others fix the problem

I remember an America where we didn't need the metal detectors. Now with so many minorities we have become south africa

They started implementing this at my school here in about 4th year. It fucking weirded me out, kinda felt trapped.
They added a bunch of CCTV security and stuff too. Kids would put stickers over the cameras because they didn’t like being watched.

>be Australian school shooter
>Oi, the school I'm gunna shoot up has a fence round it
>puts a ladder in the bed of my holden
>climbs over the 20 million dollar copefence and chucks emos at the school children
>40 days later the Australian government surrenders

Attached: 1983_Alfa_Romeo_Alfasud_Sprint_(6981573552).jpg (1920x1440, 721.48K)

australia is a penal colony

We already have them, koalanigger
The shooter got in through a door that was "accidentally" left open

practical, cheap, makes logical sense. its probably racist somehow.

In California, schools already have fences and reinforced doors akin to minimum security prisons.

Those are to keep the kids locked in so they don’t wag. Also we are not a country to take example from unless you plan on doing the opposite

Can confirm. They're already doing this with the public schools I have seen.

Also
>1 post by this id
sage