Ban assault weapons

>ban assault weapons
>Deadliest school mass shooting in US history done with a 9mm and .22 pistol

Does anyone actually believe a mass shooter being restricted to pistols is going to have any effect?

If a schizoid can kill 19 kids with an AR-15 he sure as shit can kill 19 of them with a couple pistols. Banning assault weapons is one of the most myopic policies ever fucking presented.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-27 at 2.55.08 PM.png (824x1180, 1.85M)

no you see the best idea is to ban trans ideology. fuck mentally retarded zoomers.

Also don't forget the Columbine shooters and their propane bombs. Had they detonated, they would've killed the 400+ students and teachers in the cafeteria and the ones in their cars would've taken out at least another 100 first responders and journalists. Should we ban propane?

Do you really think that the reason they want to ban assault weapons is to protect the population?

>Does anyone actually believe a mass shooter being restricted to pistols is going to have any effect?
no people are just upset and dont know what to do

I'd argue a guy running around with a knife in a school would be far more gruesome and deadly. No reloads, malfunctions, or clean kills. Just hack and slash horror movie style on soft targets who are slow and defenseless.

Ok, ban those too. See? This shit is easy.

>Does anyone actually believe a mass shooter being restricted to pistols is going to have any effect?
hysterical jews and single women think so. and theyll send hispanic cops to take your guns lol

Sandy Hook kids were all executed point-blank w/ a hand gun, according to the coroner at the scene. I will never forget watching the live press conference.

It's not supposed to be effective at stopping mass shootings, or mass casualty attacks in general.
Highly educated and prestigious psychologists and psychiatrists have already made it clear how you stop, or at least severely reduce, these events. Media needs to stop glorifying them with weeks of nonstop coverage showing their face and name, but despite this the media refuses to change their reporting policies because they actually love when this shit happens.

yeah good luck getting 2/3rds majority in both the house and senate.

After your post liberals will made a conclusion that it is necessary to ban all weapons.

And then, somebody will do a massacre with a pneumo-pistol, with a crossbow, with a kitchen knife..

After few iterations you will reach britbong level where forks, pens and pencils are banned.

but that's fucking retarded. that would actually start some shit because even libtard retards have pistols for house protection and shit. imagine going into their homes just to snatch pistols lol

The point of banning semi-auto rifles isn't to ban semi-auto rifles. They know that shootings will continue. After the shootings continue, they will then propose to ban the next thing (semi-auto handguns). The goal is to ban all or most firearms. People on the left are very open about their desire for Australian-style gun control.

Sometimes I forget about this part. Didn’t they have plans to set them up around town as well?

I shouldn't be teaching this to mutts. They are professionals but don't seem to realize how to kill 30 kids in 10 seconds under 50 USD. So you can just get 10 glass bottles, fill it up with gas, add some engine oil, dissolve as much styrofoam as possible in them and fill seal it with cap or cork. You somehow climb the roof of school, wait until yard gets filled with kids, wrap cloths around the neck of bottle and ignite them. Start throwing them around and you will drop more than 10 litres of napalm in mere seconds. There's no fucking way they can extenguish is.

Go to Detroit or Chicago and tell all the gangs to give up their handguns because they are illegal to posses. Go to the southern border and tell the cartel to stop illegally smuggling handguns and rifles into the country because they are illegal to posses.

Maybe cops wouldn't be total cowards if they likelihood of someone carrying anything than a sidearm was nonexistent

>Should we ban propane?
You joke but seriously don’t give them ideas. I’m from the UK and last I remember you can’t buy party poppers without ID because it’s technically an explosive lol

Come try to take my guns ill blow your head off. I Will stand my ground.

Attached: america2022.png (1181x596, 129.81K)

they wouldn't be total cowards if they didn't subscribe to feminist bullshit

Not that I support it, but look at the vaccinefags flaunting their jab stickers on social media. Any lefties with guns would probably gladly give them up at this point, in showy fashion too.

ban squid game person people, problem solved. simpul as

They did, but the single bomb they planted that wasn't at the school was intended mainly to distract the cops. It was placed in an empty field, if I remember correctly. Funnily enough, it was the only propane tank bomb that (partially) went off that day.

>stop illegally smuggling handguns and rifles into the country
The guns are going the other way retard.

They are going both ways. Also, consider this - take a poop in your cupped hand. Preferably a technically solid, but creamy poop. Now, close your hand and squeeze the poop firmly. With enough force, you should be able to make spaghetti poop.