The left are slowly making sweden rot

This is my first post on Any Forums and im almost never on Any Forums so thats that. In Swedish society it almost feels like the politicans who are currently in control are a bunch of left-extremists who wants LGBT, Islam, Crime and terrorism to shine like a fucking star in this country and totally demolish the right (In my opinion). The ruling party who have been in control the Social Democrats have caused mass immigration which have caused crime rate to surge in the last 10 years and they havent done shit about it. In my experience it feels like the left are making sweden slowly rot. What do u anons think?

Attached: SverigeHD.png (1200x750, 7.55K)

You realize this now zoomer

Mashallah, Islam will fix Swedish "men".

Nice blog post faggot

Attached: Swedish Shower.webm (320x512, 1.51M)

Sweden is clownworld central.

Attached: 1631416101817.jpg (1079x1078, 580.04K)

I think you're a zoomy zoom zoom.

Oh god this is like when someone 3x vaccinated asks you for help
Let me put it this way...no refunds.
As for the nigger problem no, nothing will be done you are a multicultural country now, if you don’t like it, buy an island.

>This is my first post on Any Forums
lurk for 4 years before posting nigger

Ive realised it since i was a sperm

Hehehhe I like this guy already

Vote for AfS when you're old enough. Help them spread the word now.

Sweden moar like Sneed’n amirite?

so yesterday

That is fake...must be

>slowly
HAHAHAHHAHA, YALL GETTING BLACKED AT RECORD SPEED

it's not the left trying to destroy the right. it's all parties, left and right, working to destroy the racial homogeneity of our country. this is going on all across the occident.

Attached: EiXd78yXcAANEmF.jpg (464x334, 51.31K)

Kek your country is avant-garde of degeneracy.

Attached: 1643021898822.png (816x269, 24.84K)

This poster is Chinese ignore him & his flag op

One of your countrymen come to you with his eyes open looking for solutions and like-minds and your first reaction is to taunt and ridicule him? Stop acting like fools.

What are you gonna do about it?

velkommen etter

vote for the Sweden Democrats

hi forsen

We need to accelerate, vote on V or Nyans. The more Niggers and Muslims in our country the closer to civil war we get.

wtf

I grew up hanging around the nazi skins stomping shitskins in the early 90’s, they were right all along.