She is the apex of the holier than thou, I know better, sanctimonious lib. I hate her so much. Explain yourselves kiwis

She is the apex of the holier than thou, I know better, sanctimonious lib. I hate her so much. Explain yourselves kiwis

Attached: 0D9B33E0-E45E-426B-A4D1-C24BD1A49A86.jpg (1200x800, 91.17K)

AOC but white

After centuries of fucking sheep they became one.

Plus the whole gun ban shit, explain christchurch you dumb bitch

I hate her more than you

we voted for someone else, who then dropped out and gave it to her
she then rode the covid hysteria to get "reelected"

Does a proper right wing exist in NZ or is it just center left and left like most western countries?

I worship the ground she walks on.

ghoulish thin haired cunt

she was on the colbert show a few days ago talking about gun confiscation

>holier than thou, I know better, sanctimonious lib
This seems to be a pretty universal trait among Scandinavians from what I've experienced. They're a very condescending people and mask it with a faux-humility.

Attached: 1640740677226.jpg (320x320, 11.49K)

not really
our most popular "right wing" party is very pro Israel from what i understand

I was there for a while
There are actually some people who put Alex Jones sticker on their SUVs, mostly people around ~50yo. There are also some others who believe that bill gates is making vaccines with nanoparticles and so on, but those people are tradie fuckers with no proper education.
Majority of other people are unsurprisingly left, and some basically apolitical

She's fucking puppet and her masters will cast her aside when she becomes a liability.

Attached: cracky.png (602x646, 351.75K)

I live under a close second. It sucks ass.

Attached: 1622186136988.jpg (304x166, 4.45K)

I didnt vote for her.

Attached: onehundredpercenteffective.png (1117x375, 42.94K)

>she

Oh wait, this is about the New Zealand lady and not the Finland lady. Whatever she's a cunt too.

>our most popular "right wing" party is very pro Israel from what i understand
Pretty typical of right wing parties tbqh. Take the bad with the good I guess

Both are WEF employees.

Yeah she's the biggest narcissist next to AOC. AOC is more covert about it since she doesn't have much position, but she wants it.

even now with her party polling at 35% over 50% of women in this fucking country still love her because she saved the country with kindness kindness kindness

She has less responsibility than a the mayor's of some major cities, she's only brought up because the media likes her. Her covid strategy has proven to be a failure btw, look at china. You cant have 0 incidences of an endemic disease and have international trade.

No because life is happy, penis length is above average, and people are educated in New Zealand, thus no right-wing

Attached: opr_hmngbrd_1308965111.png (460x465, 391.06K)

you support school shooters killing children. you are truly sick.

Is there some combination of
>I want to hate fuck this bitch
And her possible jewish connections happening doen there??
I am making huge assumptions here. Don't know a fucking thing about her.

is there any wef puppet pm (like trudeau, nz dicklady, finnish cat moomin, etc) that doesn't get power in mysterious ways?

>tranime
?no its not
kek die fag.

Switzerland exceeds all of these metrics and their their parliament has a majority with the center right party. Hmmm

"Jacindamania" is a real thing, she has a lot of supporters who worship her almost with the same zeal as people in the US did with trump. Many of ardern's supporters seriously act like she is the country's momma and everything she says and does is in everyones best interest, so the only thing to do is go along with her. Literally a "mother knows best" government.

And you support defenseless babies being genocided inside the womb

Ah, a Cult of Cybele

you don't know shit about NZ

Attached: 0823caa38a29ac384ecd93f5c0a5c5a5.jpg (962x1119, 184.62K)

That's a skeleton.

No, it's just Kate Brown. She assumed power after the previous governor resigned due to a scandal and then won one of our famous mail in votes.

Attached: 1628335640768.jpg (1015x571, 114.36K)

She fucking acts the part, that's for sure.
If she were giving me life advice I feel like I would take it seriously at 1st. That's her vaxing persona. I'd shake it off afterward but fuck me I understand the spell.

What babbling horseshit is this??

She's next level cunt

>vax
Or VEXING.
What have I been typing recently.

Attached: Bump.jpg (500x376, 36.94K)

>mole
god, that ugly thing should be cut off!

Horse face cunt

I haven’t wanted to straight right hand punch a bitch straight into her face since my ex wife.

WEF puppet, but still, so punchable.

>And you support defenseless babies being genocided inside the womb
no I dont, I support a woman's right to choose, and commonsense restrictions.

you on the other hand support arming school shooters and murdering little kids.

Women in politics are usually insufferable cunts and complete incapable of running any country. Women have ruined the whole of Europe in 70 years since they got voting rights voting for massinvasion of our countries. This dumb bitch is no exception. She is the epithome of why most women are retarded morons when it comes to politics.

I know nz is cucking to globalism like a bunch of weak kneed little girls